Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (56273 Views)

2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Jaynom(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
South Africa has the best rappers hands down like 6:30

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by OboOlora(f): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
If Olamide is a rapper, then Toke Makinwa is a model

15 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Liamzzybaba(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
vec is better than M.I honestly. not being biased,just facts

8 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by 989900: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Runtown.
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
midolian:
We are aware Vector used to be a rapper..buh has Olamide ever bn one?
I bet any one who wanna challenge me.
I'm way better than Olamide.
Olamide is not a rapper

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by porshnuel: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
vector baba

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Alfryd: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
agree , but y MI no mention his name among all time Africa rapper, I start to think something
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Tobycharles: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
NASTY C is a young god when it comes to rap, the first time I heard d dude, my jaw dropped. When u r good u r good abeg!

6 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by chronique(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
ollah2:
Olamide isn't a rapper anymore. I gotta check our the ghost guy, I love rap and I 'll always love it not these rubbish trending all around town.

Btw, why didn't OD - Overdose made the list?

Overdose ke? Nigga has always been an irony and the exact opposite of his name. He had potentials but when you check out his discography, you're left with a nigga who should have gone by the stage name "underdose".

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by benqo01(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
I love that list,buh boogey is missing on that list that guy is something fucking good

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Mumu

Which position hìn dey himself?
Ask Google dey will tell you where MI belong..
MI and Mood9 are the two greatest rappers Nigeria has ever produced

5 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by 2day6(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
what do you expect from an aboki man.
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Macmoni(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
timwudz:
So? are they as rich as Bado?

MI goan sleep please
quote me at your own risk
if u don't no what to say shut up! did u see anything related to richest rapper?? mtcheewe reply at ur own risk

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Macmoni(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
timwudz:

MI goan sleep please
if u don't no what to say shut up! did u see anything related to richest rapper?? mtcheewe reply at ur own risk

2 Likes

timwudz:

MI goan sleep please

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
lloydpras:
Reminiscing...how I was such a Huge Fan.

Self-acclaimed Greatest African Rapper undecided..Late last year, I was in Addisa ababa for vacation..I go fall my hand bragging about you.. Na Google bail me out to acknowledge your existence. They only know Ice Prince.

MI wey no fit win BET.. Forming King Of Africa undecided

So many dope songs but no video.. Baba sha just no won spend this money...common ice prince shot so many videos with crappy lyrics collect BET. undecided
Many of the greatest rappers has never won BET . MI is a legend.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Amazingprince: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sa rapper's are far better than our naija rappers... Nastc c is the hottest RN
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Sofrosh(f): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
cheesy
Bow down to Davido and bow down to Cassper
Heard em say stars are aligned
But they both had their time
And you know that I'm tryna surpass 'em
Fred Merc told me your favorite rappers have heard of me
But a lot of these niggas won't get a verse from me
I feel bad for being the one to school these niggas
When my friends are tryna get in a university
But still I made 'em fall like the fees did
Feeling like I'm talking to my daughters and nieces
One of my industry niggas called me this evening
Told me keep my head above the water and breathe in
He wasn't too happy bout who I got on the remix
But he was on the remix before he got on the remix
He replied to the emails before I got on the frequencies
So I plotted the pieces before he had all the enemies
Man, I need a lot of head again
My mind's getting heavy even I wasn't ready
Man my come-up was a run up
Look at all things I did
It started with a mixtape that I dropped in February
And I'm too scared to even tell you what's next
I'm handpicking women out the general section
But I don't save them, no ain't got no S on my chest
I got a triple styrofoam with a medical mess
All my enemies are amateurs
My role model broke his character
And all my exes wrote me letters bruh
And I was chilling with Scoop the other day
If you knew what he had to say about you, you wouldn't be rapping bruh
Davido gon have to take this back to Naija for me
Don't have to tell you why your favorite rapper's hiding from me
I keep the weed stashed in a different kind of luggage
And tell my guy to tip the pilot for me, I got the juice
NASTY-C JUICE BACK

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
2day6:
what do you expect from an aboki man.
Na poverty dey worry your smelling mouth.
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by crafteck(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
timwudz:

MI goan sleep please

Did he say richest.....
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by tiger28: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
He is soooo on point here!!!I respect his sincerity.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by timwudz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Macmoni:
na shampoo full your brain.. what's your business with mine idiot?

why am I even replying u seff

idiot
if u like quote me from today till tomorrow, I wee noh look at your face sef
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by correctguy101(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
He didn't make his own top ten. Dig it?
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by oye1889: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olamide no be rapper but we are here discussing him. For those who call his rap rubbish, let MI do d same so called rubbish to shut down Eko Hotel, shut down Malay
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by EarthXmetahuman: 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
coluka:
MI is right, olamide is not supposed to make the list because olamide is not a rapper. The fans of rap music know what I am saying. It is only in Nigeria that people will hear that thing that olamide is doing and call it rap. I agree with MI
olamide started as a rapper though. Then change along the line.

He just sings more now.
Like drake.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by correctguy101(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
porshnuel:
vector baba
Chop knuckle.

Y'all LASTMA Me ISIS

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by arewaboy01(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Vinstel:
Ace Nigerian Rapper, M.I Abaga has recently dished out his list of his top 5 African rappers of all time and 5 of his top African rappers at the moment.

In response to a question asked by one of his fans on Twitter, Mr. Incredible named Mode 9, Proverbs (of South Africa), Jesse Jaggz, Freestyle and Ghost as his all-time greatest African rappers.

However, his list of 5 hottest African rappers right now include; Nasty C, Cassper Nyovest, Poe (of Mavin Records), Ghost and Khaligraph Jones (of Kenya).

Meanwhile, it’s quite surprising that lots of talented Nigerian rappers didn’t make the list.

See tweets below:-
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
jaga mah african number 1....who's with i?

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Sofrosh(f): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lenadiva:

But dat young dude has, am not gay oo but I love Nasty-c like mad grin

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by eulogy: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
What of the king of the streets- Erigga?
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by lloydpras: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lenadiva:

He is the greatest in Nigeria, Not Africa. I made the BET reference cos of his fan-base status in Africa. Sure, Awards don't define a Legend's attributes.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by ollah2: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
porshnuel:
after vector finish am for him freestyle PREY

y him go include am

the lines r sometin like
stop been gay on the cover
vector here vector there
short fools try to breath vector air

I don't know how you guys conclude what a freestyle is and isn't? Vector diss on M.I isn't a freestyle. Do you have an idea what a freestyle is?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Wears Cleavage-Baring Suit / 2face Gets customized Iphone-6 From Malivelihood As Gift For His 40th Birthday / Yemi Alade Received Pussy Cream & intimacy gadgets As Christmas Gifts ( Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.