Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (56260 Views)

2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by DNA9(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=taylor89 post=66010724]I just wish casper Nyovest, Nasty C and AKA are Nigerians

Bros.. u sabi better Music.. no worry. Buh who d fk is efe? a footballer?
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by DCONE1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sinof:
Gino's No Be God Was The Best 9ja Rap/video That Year. There Were No Clarence Peters And Moe Musa Then But The Dude Nailed It With A Track I Could Compare To The American Hits That Were Trending Then
I miss Gino uptill now I'm still feeling his Album...with tracks like farabale ,isale gongon etc. His junior brother "sosick" his producer..."so sick" was was the guy DAT produce dagrin s song

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by oluwaahmed: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
ollah2:
Olamide isn't a rapper anymore. I gotta check our the ghost guy, I love rap and I 'll always love it not these rubbish trending all around town.

Btw, why didn't OD - Overdose made the list?

OD, Terry da Rapman, Mode9 &MI. Those guys are legendary rappers, u can't compare them to Casper, aka and nastyC now. These are young cats.
Olamide, young6 are noise makers RAP is Rhythm And Poetry, there's nothing poetic about their rhymes that's why their rubbish keeps trending bcoz majority of the youths are senseless science students.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Kxngstein(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
No Boogey? Rubbish list.
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by spiritedtete: 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
come again pleased Sorry who is M I? ...

I don't get.. oh that other guy from the same street I get now!

NB: olamide is not a hard core rapper... hence my 5 year old nephew won't also mention him..... OLA got is own style... just like falz...
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by victoralex(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ur own just dey ur body
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
timwudz:
So? are they as rich as Bado?

MI goan sleep please

quote me at your own risk
are you talking about Casper nasty c group or dem mode 9
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Midumighty(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Mumu

Which position hìn dey himself?
leave him...People no sabi I swear he dey jealous.
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by weedfada(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Sinof:
Gino's No Be God Was The Best 9ja Rap/video That Year. There Were No Clarence Peters And Moe Musa Then But The Dude Nailed It With A Track I Could Compare To The American Hits That Were Trending Then

Word bro! That was one of the videos that revolutionised the music video game in naija... And the song is evergreen too. One of my fav lines "mama ur boy is able now, there's food on the table now, I gat cable now".

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Odmic2839(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Vinstel:
Ace Nigerian Rapper, M.I Abaga has recently dished out his list of his top 5 African rappers of all time and 5 of his top African rappers at the moment.

In response to a question asked by one of his fans on Twitter, Mr. Incredible named Mode 9, Proverbs (of South Africa), Jesse Jaggz, Freestyle and Ghost as his all-time greatest African rappers.

However, his list of 5 hottest African rappers right now include; Nasty C, Cassper Nyovest, Poe (of Mavin Records), Ghost and Khaligraph Jones (of Kenya).

Meanwhile, it’s quite surprising that lots of talented Nigerian rappers didn’t make the list.

See tweets below:-
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
it's obvious your hatred for Vector is out of this world. Anyway who am I to question your opinion.
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by abogjohn(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
ollah2:
Olamide isn't a rapper anymore. I gotta check our the ghost guy, I love rap and I 'll always love it not these rubbish trending all around town.
Btw, why didn't OD - Overdose made the list?
bro, Ghost is the second guy in the SDC (show dem camp)..the group consist of Tech and Ghost... Go and listen to M.I Illegal Music 2.. Heart in the City..
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
timwudz:

MI goan sleep please

They're talking about talent and ability.. You're here spewing thrash... Who no come get money?

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by abogjohn(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kxngstein:
No Boogey? Rubbish list.
boss, Boogie still an upcoming, he hasn't done half of the things Yung Denzl metioned up there.. Boogie is good no doubt about that. But he still needs time.. LadiPoe is awesomely good, even Don Jazzy that doesn't even like Rap music had to sign him
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by abogjohn(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
LZAA:

so m.i no sabi say jay z bin dy with jaz o b4 e blow for mainstream grin
back to topic olamide hasn't been a rapper in a long time and vector only excites rap novices
surprised e no call AKA
AKA is singing these days.. I don't really see him as a rapper now, he is just like southy Olamide..
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
rickyrex:
Yes MI is good and talented but to the leve of him standing as a judge. For me i go put MI for number 6 self in naija rap arstiste. Ice prince dey compete with am
MI na boss o

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why falz no dey him list?d guy,for me is a super amazing rapper,his lyrics z usually somtin else!
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:00am On Mar 21, 2018
mylestone11:
mehn get dis
free?
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Nasty C, that kid is the only rapper in Africa.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by ThisIsOutlaw: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2018
midolian:
We are aware Vector used to be a rapper..buh has Olamide ever bn one?

i wonder ooo
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by LZAA: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2018
abogjohn:
AKA is singing these days.. I don't really see him as a rapper now, he is just like southy Olamide..
true that but unlike im counterparts hia im still dy spit bars
maybe im dy channel im inner drake grin
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by LZAA: 12:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Smarty98:
Why falz no dey him list?d guy,for me is a super amazing rapper,his lyrics z usually somtin else!
funny enough remove those im jokey rhyming sequence and falz na dope rapper

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by DCONE1(m): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Kxngstein:
No Boogey? Rubbish list.
boggey is good too but it only top five maybe that's why he did not make the like.
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by DCONE1(m): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2018
weedfada:

Word bro! That was one of the videos that revolutionised the music video game in naija... And the song is evergreen too. One of my fav lines "mama ur boy is able now, there's food on the table now, I gat cable now".
chorus -"everyones a star if you believe in you dats what you are".........
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Pentools(m): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Vinstel:
Ace Nigerian Rapper, M.I Abaga has recently dished out his list of his top 5 African rappers of all time and 5 of his top African rappers at the moment.

In response to a question asked by one of his fans on Twitter, Mr. Incredible named Mode 9, Proverbs (of South Africa), Jesse Jaggz, Freestyle and Ghost as his all-time greatest African rappers.

However, his list of 5 hottest African rappers right now include; Nasty C, Cassper Nyovest, Poe (of Mavin Records), Ghost and Khaligraph Jones (of Kenya).

Meanwhile, it’s quite surprising that lots of talented Nigerian rappers didn’t make the list.

See tweets below:-
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Nawaoh,for M.I's AT I might partly go with it tho i expected to see HHP, Eldee D Don, 6footplus and overdose on that list nonetheless joe spasm not left out still but his RN is a NO-NO....what has ghost done for the culture as of recent, if K.O is not on that list forget it. I'm convinced the list is basically his opinion tho.
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Abushke: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Haggui post=66011645]The list is correct especially with my favourite Nigerian rapper right now........Ladipoe!!!! [/quote i stand with you !
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Abushke: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2018
The list is correct especially with my favourite Nigerian rapper right now........Ladipoe!!!! i stand with you !
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Macmoni(m): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2018
timwudz:

na shampoo full your brain.. what's your business with mine idiot?

why am I even replying u seff

idiot

if u like quote me from today till tomorrow, I wee noh look at your face sef
ode!
am only trying to teach u how to have sense but as I can see no brain slot in ur brain
dis monkey don't even no y his replying me
if u don't no wat to say shut up must you comment?
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by ericmor: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2018
timwudz:

MI goan sleep please

There is a different between rap and money. Puffy money don’t make him the best raper

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
I just wish casper Nyovest, Nasty C and AKA are Nigerians

Those guys are super good together

Big boys who doesn't flood the media with gucci and prada

Though Efe is still far a better choice to Buhari
If you can sponsor me I can give the world more of what AKA, NYOVEST NASTY gives Africans
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by anigbajumo(m): 12:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Liamzzybaba:
vec is better than M.I honestly. not being biased,just facts

Only those who are blinded by fact won't agree with you, Vector NA big boss,MI is just an over hyped wrap sh**t
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Steviewonder(m): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2018
timwudz:

MI goan sleep please

Just curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man / Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.