Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (56274 Views)

2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by DCONE1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Gino farabale video this video was shot 2008 before dem clearance peters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gBu0W6pL2k
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Pentools(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
DCONE1:
It seems like you don't know much about "show dem camp" go and look for their album and listen you will see their contributions to the culture and you will understand why he selected ghost.I've watch a freestyle session of Mi and ghost and some other artist in the studio and ghost killed it...But for kaligraph I don't know much about him so I won't say.

Its quite funny of you saying that I don't know the SDCs, however Can you do me a favour by telling me your own definition of "killing it"...
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by victorVIC1(m): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Divakrane: 12:18am On Mar 22, 2018
U guyz r 1daful especially to dose hu kno much abt rap.. Some tlkin sense while some tlkin nonsense.. Vector is gud though..
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by DCONE1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pentools:

Its quite funny of you saying that I don't know the SDCs, however Can you do me a favour by telling me your own definition of "killing it"...
he had punchlines,metaphor,double extender, word play in his rap ,everything made sence ,plus the delivery was on point.
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Pentools(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
DCONE1:
he had punchlines,metaphor,double extender, word play in his rap ,everything made sence ,plus the delivery was on point.

Pick up line "had" I know u are judging from that cypher they did sometime ago but u don't judge that way bro...if its like that I would drag sauce kid and alaye in then. Consistency is key when you think of dopeness.
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Magnuschase: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
NastyC and Poe lit
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by DCONE1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pentools:

Pick up line "had" I know u are judging from that cypher they did sometime ago but u don't judge that way bro...if its like that I would drag sauce kid and alaye in then. Consistency is key when you think of dopeness.
i dont agree that consistancey is the key to dopeness...jay electronica is dope but not consistance ...well that's your thought and opinion and i dont have to agree to it.
But me I dey feel ghost meeehnnn
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by obonujoker(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2018
TellMeNothing:

This is why I don't like it when RAP is tendered in public for discussion. Every single dick will want to talk even when they know nothing.

You and the person you quoted are BIG fools, what do you know about rap young man? And when did you started listening to rap music

Vector is of no match to MI in any level..Mention MI works and Vector's.....!

You think is about throwing nursery school rhymes.

MI is a complete poet and...

Go and check M's discocraphy before you spit thrash.

From Illegal Music 1 -An artistic definition dope

To

Talk About It- which still holds the record for Album with the fastest and highest number of sales. 30,000 copies in 30 minutes

To

The Movie- which further Completely uplifted the rap scene back then and paved way for this genre to get attention in the industry.

To

Illegal Music 2- One of the sickest mixtape a true lover of rap will listen to

To

Chairman- All versatile album that shows that MI is a genuis.

To

Ilegal Music 3- A classic.

Now

Rendevouz- spontaneous display of success and what it means to blend into the times

Together with other singles, tracks, series of features , accolaades and host of protege MI no be vector mate in anyway you grab..

This is why he is the most successful rapper so far. You think it's easy to record such success with genre like Rap most especially when you did not sell out to singing..

Now mention just 5 Vector songs with good raps, just his tracks not works.. feel free to ad king kong grin lol

E just de pain me say I have to make this reply..
No single rap head who have followed the works of both artist overtime will dare compare both.

Everyone knows Vector is good. But don't come close to M.

Oya run comot for here before I wipe you this tennis batt!

Dagrin was better than MI...
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by reversedrolez: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
lloydpras:
Reminiscing...how I was such a Huge Fan.

Self-acclaimed Greatest African Rapper undecided..Late last year, I was in Addisa ababa for vacation..I go fall my hand bragging about you.. Na Google bail me out to acknowledge your existence. They know Ice Prince.

MI wey no fit win BET.. Forming King Of Africa undecided

So many dope songs but no video.. Baba sha just no won spend this money...common ice prince shot so many videos with crappy lyrics collect BET. undecided
M.I was the first Nigerian to win a BET
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
reversedrolez:

M.I was the first Nigerian to win a BET

When I start releasing my rap songs,Hell will be let loose in the head of anyone that hears it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award / Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.