Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Can't Buhari Charge Jonathan To Court? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Buhari Charge Jonathan To Court? (541 Views)

Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Buhari Charge Jonathan To Court? by chinoxstock: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
If I was the President and I know the former President was corrupt, id charge him to court..

The Vice President said Jonathan shared 150million dollars beofr the election? Why is Jonathan still walking free? Media trial? Or osinjor is just a bloody liar?
Re: Why Can't Buhari Charge Jonathan To Court? by Throwback: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Let Jonathan ask that same question about why the media trial when the government can charge him to court.

Olisa Metuh who demanded to be charged to court rather than return funds that are traceable to the ONSA, would later beg to be allowed to return same funds.

Now he is acting sickness drama in a bid to escape, while Jonathan has refused to come to court despite Metuh requesting him to come testify on his behalf.

The day Jonathan is charged to court, that spineless man will die of heart attack.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Charge Jonathan To Court? by chinoxstock: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Throwback:
Let Jonathan ask that same question about why the media trial when the government can charge him to court.

Olisa Metuh who demanded to be charged to court rather than return funds that are traceable to the ONSA, would later beg to be allowed to return same funds.

Now he is acting sickness drama in a bid to escape, while Jonathan has refused to come to court despite Metuh requesting him to come testify on his behalf.

The day Jonathan is charged to court, that spineless man will die of heart attack.

I don't understand...Did Jonathan steal from Nigeria? Yes? Why media trial? That's my question...Charge the nigga to court. Let him produce our money...
Else, what's the point of this while corruption fight if thieves are walking free....

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Buhari Charge Jonathan To Court? by chinoxstock: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lalasticlala, can you peope help me answer this question?
Re: Why Can't Buhari Charge Jonathan To Court? by limeta(f): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why is Buhari not in prison
Bahari killed men ,women and children of shiit religious group
Buhari killed many unarmed ipob members
Why is buhari free to walk around
Obj is walikng free
Ibb is walking free
So many looters are walking free
What is it about jona
The money is niger delta money any way which the zoo government is taken at gun point

(1) (Reply)

Defend Your Country, Defend Your Territory,Defend Your State!"-TY Danjuma(video) / 15th ANIOMA FESTIVAL: “embracing Our Culture, Strengthen Peace”- Gov. Okowa To N / Ekiti 2018: He Will Turn Ekiti State To Japan If Given A Chance. -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.