Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade (32287 Views)

Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by tiger28: 4:39am On Mar 21, 2018
Whobedatte:
Watch as some will start insulting this man
Copyright laws are mild here if not some artists would have paid heavily for infringement s
Yorubas will NEVER abuse Sunny Ade........we respect our legends! Just watch how dem "Our ppl dem" folks will start raking abuse on this man EVENTHOUGH they dont understand any of the words being discussed here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by sunnywhyt007: 4:41am On Mar 21, 2018
E ma binu Sir...

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by tiger28: 4:41am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.
If your career is fast moving 10000mph backwards, tell us let help u.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool
Biafrans!why dont you guys respect ANY ONE?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Burgerlomo: 4:43am On Mar 21, 2018
lookatew:
We don't expect anything more 4rm our present generation musicians. We celebrate mediocrity.

They are not intelligent enough to write anything so what do you expect.

We're perfectly okay with "ein ein ein... ti gen gen rigen rigen... regen regen regen..."

I spit on dis generation 4 always settling 4 mediocrity at its peak... tueh!

Trust me you can do a collab with ajekun iya ni o je crooner for a hit song cool

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by mechanics(m): 4:47am On Mar 21, 2018
lsoul:
cry I'm looking 4 a wify, lonely on bed by dis tym can't sleep
Lolz, good luck.
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by MChaze25(m): 4:50am On Mar 21, 2018
This is one of the core reason many artistes left the industry.
No morale, No motivation, crime everywhere.
We were afraid of pirates and now we even rob our selves of lyrics in broad daylight!
The most guilty of this lot is Kiss Daniel and Dj coublon.
Even that yeye Sugarboy.
Sometimes I will be like, who is submitting people's jobs to kiss daniel?
He is a smart thief I swear!
I almost sued J martins if he had dared released the video of "Ikwusigo".
I sent people to warn him seriously coz I had good connections to pin him down!.
Such a blind thief.
This music industry will soon be worse than Nollywood i swear!
I give it next 5 years to look epileptic.
Stupid thieves everywhere!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Sterope(f): 4:51am On Mar 21, 2018
Joromi was tangible even Simi confirmed it.

iSage:
Well, it's just some lines to spare. The 'JOROMI' ish that happened some months ago wasn't even tangible

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by miqos02(m): 5:07am On Mar 21, 2018
Wow
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Follygunners: 5:12am On Mar 21, 2018
I can bet my life this Davido guy would come out with a rude response as arrogant as he usually is. He lacks total respect for anyone. Foolishness brewing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Adeagbo77: 5:14am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool
See yourself. Did you make any sense at all? Saying rubbish about elderly people. You are from which tribe? No! No!! No!!! I don't think any tribe in this world will condone your type of character. You must be a crossbreed of human and animal

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Follygunners: 5:16am On Mar 21, 2018
tiger28:

Na dem dem way be dat... no regard for anyone. Dem go now begin dey call am "fearless"

Awon iran eleribu jati jati... angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Holahtunez(m): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2018
this 1 weak me oh
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Follygunners: 5:18am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool

You sound like dem dem, abi?

Egungun, be kiaful. angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Follygunners: 5:21am On Mar 21, 2018
generaliy:
"What is ‘Kuluso ewe, agbagba ewe…?' The line is actually ‘Seleru agbo, agbara agbo’. I know because I co-wrote the song!”

LOL, I actually laughed at such misfortune done to the beautiful Yoruba language, I wonder where he got kuluso ewe from.

However, "Seleru ago, agbara agbo" is NOT a term coined by KSA, it is a core Yoruba proverb (Or saying), hence, no one can actually lay claim to it, it's unlike "things fall apart", clearly coined by an author, 50cent paid for its use at a time.

Small Doctor is guilty as charged

I'll assume you're from the chosen oduduwa pple... you better be. cheesy
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by lanre316: 5:34am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool

Boy, you better maintain your lane and keep listening to your mediocre Davido and the rest. Don't you ever diss King Sunny Ade in your mediocre life again, you hear. KSA is relevant before you're born and his name and fame will still be recognized by those who know true music by the time you would have become an irrelevant old man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by kcthepundit(m): 5:34am On Mar 21, 2018
There are few artists with originality now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Blogtrovert(f): 5:35am On Mar 21, 2018
lookatew:
We don't expect anything more 4rm our present generation musicians. We celebrate mediocrity.

They are not intelligent enough to write anything so what do you expect.

We're perfectly okay with "ein ein ein... ti gen gen rigen rigen... regen regen regen..."

I spit on dis generation 4 always settling 4 mediocrity at its peak... tueh!

lol. this made me laugh. was trying to sing it. lol

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by femi4: 5:40am On Mar 21, 2018
generaliy:
"What is ‘Kuluso ewe, agbagba ewe…?' The line is actually ‘Seleru agbo, agbara agbo’. I know because I co-wrote the song!”

LOL, I actually laughed at such misfortune done to the beautiful Yoruba language, I wonder where he got kuluso ewe from.

However, "Seleru ago, agbara agbo" is NOT a term coined by KSA, it is a core Yoruba proverb (Or saying), hence, no one can actually lay claim to it, it's unlike "things fall apart", clearly coined by an author, 50cent paid for its use at a time.

Small Doctor is guilty as charged
Davido deliberately change the proverb line to escape copyright infringement.

Small doctor is the only culprit here

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Aldebaran(m): 5:43am On Mar 21, 2018
maxti:
Ejo sir. E dariji won

Lol grin
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2018
iSage:
Well, it's just some lines to spare. The 'JOROMI' ish that happened some months ago wasn't even tangible

It's not just 'just' bro. It's someone intellectual property.He is not asking for money. Just humility to request permission.I love Davido but he should know better.
They should even do more home work on their songs before churning it out.
Baba I beg just let it go Sir. Because if this man has spoken then Baba is bitter.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:
I can bet my life this Davido guy would come out with a rude response as arrogant as he usually is. He lacks total respect for anyone. Foolishness brewing...

He won't do it . He is not a bastard. His dad knows certain limits and he will.caution him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by janefarms2015: 6:00am On Mar 21, 2018
beekayz:

I wish you quick recovery
Why waste ur mb reply a lunatic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by isaacprinz(m): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2018
sam9174:
stop robbing people of their little penny.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool

Bastards actually don't have to be responded to.But I really don't know how long your parents have abandoned u .u just come here to abuse people"s parents. Alaileko Omo Ale ni e looto .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by oteneaaron(m): 6:19am On Mar 21, 2018
wayaa007:
Misleading topic. Should be KSA’S Manager says...

It's called click baiting. Nairaland mods have mastered the art.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Ogunleti01: 6:22am On Mar 21, 2018
tiger28:
point of correction" Biafrauds"

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Babalawosisfake: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2018
mean while the great babalawos of nairaland has been busted as fake. check my last topic.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool
undoubtedly ur pursuit and career in becoming chief GCFR of Oponu entities is faster and blossoming more than his career...But no one cares because we have common sense and we are children of prophecies...Ur ignorance and foolishness already gave u ur own empire to govern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Ogunleti01: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Well not only these two guy indulge in the act even our Evangelist Yinka Ayefele has been busy stealing front&back,right&centre the lyrics of chief Orlando Owoh even before the old papa died. I will only respect NCC when they stop harassing record sellers in the markets and go after the REAL THEIVES that steal intellectual properties

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Sinach & Her Mum / Yung6ix: "My Girlfriend Billed Me N700k For Her Hair" / Sumbo Adeoye's Adorable Photo With Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.