Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

You Wouldn't Believe How Much He Claim He'd Earned. See My Reply To This Scammer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Wouldn't Believe How Much He Claim He'd Earned. See My Reply To This Scammer (1088 Views)

Moments You Wouldn't Believe If They Weren't Recorded (African Edition) / PRANK:A Lady Taking Bath In The Public Naked, You Wont Believe How It Happen / Sars Funny Reply To Shatta Wale Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Wouldn't Believe How Much He Claim He'd Earned. See My Reply To This Scammer by Frankicent(m): 3:37am On Mar 21, 2018
You wouldn't believe how much he claim to have earned. See my Savage reply to this scammer.

Some guys think mugu still exist. grin .. I no they exist just doesn't work for most Nigerian's again grin. Most especially this bubu regime choi...

I must have dropped my private email address somewhere on the internet. I guess desperately, looking for a MMO method..
I checked my email today only for me to see a weird message for a someone claiming Whitey.... I guess his African lemme not call him a Nigerian. Cause scammers exist everywhere. Might be a white guy for real.

I almost choked off with laughter this dude claims to have earn over 2000 btc not 2k worth of btc... I mean 2000 bitcoin. He desperately, want to sell his magic software to me for $300+ ... lwkmd... I believe when he reads my reply he will just waka and go bomb else where.... No be only him sabi bomb.
Pardon my typo not my fault na autocorrect oo.... Someone can't enjoy his phone again without auto correction doing it's worst. Its anoutrageous violation of policy.. sad angry grin
cc lalasticala come and see ooo

Re: You Wouldn't Believe How Much He Claim He'd Earned. See My Reply To This Scammer by anxiousguy: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Frankicent:
You wouldn't believe how much he claim to have earned. See my Savage reply to this scammer.

Some guys think mugu still exist. grin .. I no they exist just doesn't work for most Nigerian's again grin. Most especially this bubu regime choi...

I must have dropped my private email address somewhere on the internet. I guess desperately, looking for a MMO method..
I checked my email today only for me to see a weird message for a someone claiming Whitey.... I guess his African lemme not call him a Nigerian. Cause scammers exist everywhere. Might be a white guy for real.

I almost choked off with laughter this dude claims to have earn over 2000 btc not 2k worth of btc... I mean 2000 bitcoin. He desperately, want to sell his magic software to me for $300+ ... lwkmd... I believe when he reads my reply he will just waka and go bomb else where.... No be only him sabi bomb.
Pardon my typo not my fault na autocorrect oo.... Someone can't enjoy his phone again without auto correction doing it's worst. Its anoutrageous violation of policy.. sad angry grin
cc lalasticala come and see ooo

I know someone that currently has 483 btc.

He has done 204,800+ transactions in his btc wallet.

I'm sure the person that contacted you is a scammer tho
Re: You Wouldn't Believe How Much He Claim He'd Earned. See My Reply To This Scammer by Frankicent(m): 2:09am On Aug 28, 2018
anxiousguy:

I know someone that currently has 483 btc.

He has done 204,800+ transactions in his btc wallet.

I'm sure the person that contacted you is a scammer tho

OMG chai... If I can just get a drop of bitcoin from him. at less $50 .. chai 483btc he is a Nigerian? How did he get some much Btc?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Comedy / The First Kiss / Someday, Cars Will Run On Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.