Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,531 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares (712 Views)

Kashim Shettima: One Politician I Can Vouch For - Abdul-azeez / 'I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless' - Femi Fani Kayode / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by johnnyvid(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2018
''I am not a politician, I am the voice of the voiceless'' FFK declares.The former Aviation minister and PDP chieftain said this on his twitter handle.read his tweets below : https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/i-am-not-politician-i-am-voice-of.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by AntiWailer: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2018
Lol.

F00lish eediot.

Same dumb strategy always. Bully u until you engage him to be on ur side.

I am sure Atiku will send emmisaries soon.

Buhari refuse to fall for it.

Jonathan fell for it by making him the Campaign DG after all the verbal attacks. One if the greatest mistake PDP made

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2018
sad
FFK duro...duro.....duro

Just keep attacking Buhari and his numerous hypocritical zombies until they are deported to their different enclaves , then we'll revisit your follies and see the ones we'll scrap and the ones you'll pay for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by izzou(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2018
angry

FFK: I put truth and accountability to God before friendship or party

The Heavens right now:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by johnnyvid(m): 7:08am On Mar 21, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol.

F00lish eediot.

Same dumb strategy always.

Bully u into engaging him to be on ur side.

Jonathan fell for it by making him the Campaign DG after al the verbal attacks.
take it easy with him OK.
Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by johnnyvid(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique
Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by ojun50(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2018
I won sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by Lipscomb(m): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2018
I know you're not a politician but opportunist. I blame obj for made you popular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol.

F00lish eediot.

Same dumb strategy always.

Bully u into engaging him to be on ur side.

Jonathan fell for it by making him the Campaign DG after al the verbal attacks.
Bros I was seriously looking for the sense yu made but couldn't find any. Please come again, you might make sense this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by AntiWailer: 7:15am On Mar 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Bros I was seriously looking for the sense yu made but couldn't find any. Please come again, you might make sense this time

My post is for adults with developed brains. I am sorry you are not part of the target audience.

Best of luck in your search for the sense ......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2018
AntiWailer:

My post is for adults with developed brains. I am sorry you are not the targetted audience.

OMG...Are you always this dumb...No sense made consecutively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by madridguy(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by Homeboiy: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by mrtomola(m): 7:32am On Mar 21, 2018
AntiWailer:

My post is for adults with developed brains. I am sorry you are not part of the target audience.

Chisos! shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by teemanbastos(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Chau.... This guy currently broke..
Awaiting employment offers from APC and PDP ahead of 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by johnnyvid(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2018
teemanbastos:
Chau.... This guy currently broke..

Awaiting employment offers from APC and PDP ahead of 2019
lol but he said he's not a politician.
Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by ettybaba(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2018
Lipscomb:
I know you're not a politician but opportunist. I blame obj for made you popular.
Who do we blame for you grammar? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by elgramz: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Sharrap FFK, you're just crying out because you're not eating now. When you start eating now, you'll quickly forget the masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by Okoroawusa: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2018
hahahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by Adekdammy: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2018
Stop lying sir, you are the voice of your pocket. All of una from apc to pdp, you all careless about the voiceless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by johnnyvid(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Adekdammy:
Stop lying sir, you are the voice of your pocket. All of una from apc to pdp, you all careless about the voiceless.
lol but ffk react to issues that pertains to the masses. he's a good critics.
Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by haffaze777(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2018
AntiWailer:

savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Am Not A Politician, I Am The Voice Of The Voiceless'' FFK Declares by johnnyvid(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2018
haffaze777:

savage
lol,you have time answering him.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Releases Names Of ‘looters’ / Updated: Why Trump Invited Buhari To Washington / Lazy Nigeria Youth Coalition Formed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.