Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Are You Not Tired Of Carrying Your CV Up And Down? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Not Tired Of Carrying Your CV Up And Down? (498 Views)

I Was Sacked For Carrying Out My Duty / Are You Not Tired Of Just Applying Without Getting A Call For An Interview / Ten Mistakes You Must Avoid In Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Not Tired Of Carrying Your CV Up And Down? by oldsol(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2018
Are you not tired??

How long have you been in online world?
And how much has been your profit?

Are you not tired of all these ponzi, scams, peer-2-peer and other fraudulent programs mainly designed to profit ONLY the initiator?

Don't you seek to build a system?

Where you will learn the skills once and keep applying it and turning it to profit every single day?

A system built by veterans in the industry with long successful years in their field?

Are you not hungry for a solid success

Well, if you are in the same line of thought with me, i have just one system for you, yes, just 1☝�.

This system, when fully built, will pay you for the rest of your life, it will then spread to your family members and generations unborn!!!

I hope you are excited about this system

Use the WhatsApp group link to find out

https:///Gy9NajC0oLtJGeEMbwE9NZo

+234 81571 76150
Re: Are You Not Tired Of Carrying Your CV Up And Down? by deborsky(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
hmm
Re: Are You Not Tired Of Carrying Your CV Up And Down? by merit455(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Another scam

(1) (Reply)

Supply Chain Academy Training, Coca-cola / Professional Cv Writer For Just A Little Amount / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.