Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding (11861 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Relentless Storm Drowns California, USA ( Pics, Video) / May Uganda Pres. Museveni Fate Go Like That Of Mugabe - Ugandan Activist Nyanzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by austonclint(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2018
A 24-year-old poverty alleviation activist, Steven Kizza, has died after drowning while swimming at Aruu waterfalls in Uganda, just few months to his wedding

He had his introduction ceremony at the end of last year. Kizza, an employee of an NGO based in Kamwokya, Kampala, had travelled to Gulu on a work-related trip. While there, he and other colleagues decided to go and have fun at the falls.

Moments before he drowned, he first took pictures, then he sat down and put his feet in water as his friends took pictures. Unknown to them, this was their last moment with him. .
Slowly, he slipped down the water falls and by the time they realized he was actually slipping from life, it was too late to rescue him. They sounded an alarm, but there was no one in vicinity to respond to their calls. Police came in later and managed to retrieve the body.

source http://www.clintgist.com/anti-poverty-activist-drowns-months-wedding-photo/

Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by austonclint(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by stephleena(f): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2018
the way people are getting drowned this days is something else. aquaphobia on mind
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by stephleena(f): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by stephleena(f): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2018
he looks a bit older than 24..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by olasaad(f): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2018
stephleena:
the way people are getting drowned this days is something else.
aquaphobia on mind

stephleena:

stephleena:

Only you shocked

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by fuckpro: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2018
stephleena:
aquaphobia on mind
...gulping cum also causes drowning so I believe you are safe
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by eTECTIVe(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Na poverty kill am... If he could afford a pool he no for die

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by Eberex(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
stephleena:
aquaphobia on mind
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by soberdrunk(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Death is always around the corner, try not to enable it with unnecessary 'rough play' angry
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
See where they sat. Wasn't it too risky?

RIP to him
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by ifrosh: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
village people working hard this days.
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by miqos02(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eh
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by ifrosh: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Na poverty kill am... If he could afford a pool he no for die

but YOU are still alive now.... why poverty never kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by HRtechnique: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
GOD'S PROTECTION ALL YEAR ROUND IS ALL I SEEK FOR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by SpaceAngel: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
So what is the correct age from his looks? angry

stephleena:
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by Lizilicious(f): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
That's why I don't go close to water...whether Na pool, river or stream I no fit try am..
The bathroom own don do..
R.I.p sha
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by Charly68: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
He must have been cursed terribly ..
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by onomeabuja: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
KIA HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE TARGET AM WELL...SEE,
DE ALLOW AM SIT FOR FRONT, DE ALLOW HIM DE LOOK AWAY D WATER,THEN HIS FRIENDS TOOK PICTURES OF HIM & SLOWLY D VILLAGE PEOPLE BEGIN PUSH HIM YANSH SMALL SMALL UNTIL, UNTIL , I MEAN UNTIL IT GOES GBOZA!!!! de finally succeeded.

Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by merits(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oh blood of gizzard,wetin carry him go there for wine sake?.................here in syria we don't swim.
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by makavelli47(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
activist huh, i think he was murdered
Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by Pinkyposh(f): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
stephleena:

I think much older than 24

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding by Olii(f): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
That's why I hate water

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast / America's Most Terrifying Weapons- Technologies Of The Future. / UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.