Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota (49242 Views)

Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by okoh66(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry Christianity should be banned just like China did. The federal government should amend the Nigerian constitution so Islam would become the only religion all Nigerians can practice. Enough of these infidels populating the country

May God punish you for saying this. You will never see the light of the day unless you repent. In the name of Jesus let Islam be cursed forever.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Doing the work of evangelism.
Yes o, carrying out the instruction of CHRIST
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by lordsbiz(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry Christianity should be banned just like China did. The federal government should amend the Nigerian constitution so Islam would become the only religion all Nigerians can practice. Enough of these infidels populating the country
All you need is Jesus slap! Oya receive it in Jesus name. Goat
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by Engrghidazuka: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nairalanddist:

So that all will go to hell and perish?

Jesus is the only way, the Truth and the life. No one comes to God except through him.

Repent!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by Rolly22(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nairalanddist:

You're a fool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by Fearcom(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Don't you know that plan will backfire as Islam will no longer be seen as a religion of peace and tolerance, you slowpoke?? Religion of peace my foot

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by fuellessgen: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
labake1:

Leave that aside. See your moniker
I need fuel for my gen shocked

Leave my moniker aside. Na you be that geh wey dey inside fridge for ya profile? shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 22, 2018
go to Benin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by budaatum: 4:07am On Mar 22, 2018
Onyinye15:

As I celebrate my birthday today, let the word
Of God continue to spread and let souls be won in Jesus name Amen

The gospel must be preached

Happy birthday
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by labake1(f): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2018
fuellessgen:

Leave my moniker aside. Na you be that geh wey dey inside fridge for ya profile? shocked

Yes o
Na me wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by Onyinye15(f): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2018
yemi1261:
yes oo, God bless awa two

Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by SammieJayh(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2018
ollah2:
Lol. Stupid journalism.

Devils shrine? How low did we go that shrines are tagged devilish and Mosque and churches aren't.

Edited

ONLY CHRISTIANS will come to your house, shout on the street, visit other peoples places of worship, preach in buses et al but Islamisation agenda is going on. If these worshippers visit winners chapel to do this show of shame, police would have been called to arrest them right or probably they would be dealt with.

These are the same people that scream they are TOLERANT

Hate reeks from you...

Did he preach inside their shrine? Do Christians preach inside your mosques?

You're saying Christians aren't tolerant?
What's the sole purpose of Isis and Boko Haram? Isn't it the extermination of other religions?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by Onyinye15(f): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2018
budaatum:

Happy birthday

Thanks dear
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by ollah2: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2018
SammieJayh:

Hate reeks from you...

Did he preach inside their shrine? Do Christians preach inside your mosques?

You're saying Christians aren't tolerant?
What's the sole purpose of Isis and Boko Haram? Isn't it the extermination of other religions?

So he should go inside the shrine before a dummy like you know it's invasion of a territory?

If the sole purpose of isis and Boko Haram is extermination of other religions, they wouldn't be carrying out attacks in the lands were the majority are Muslims. You are a dunce if you think Isis and Boko Haram are religious wars
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by dinomcjohn: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Nice job! May God strengthen Bishop Oyedepo more& others who propagate the gospel of Christ in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by SammieJayh(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
ollah2:

So he should go inside the shrine before a dummy like you know it's invasion of a territory?

If the sole purpose of isis and Boko Haram is extermination of other religions, they wouldn't be carrying out attacks in the lands were the majority are Muslims. You are a dunce if you think Isis and Boko Haram are religious wars

You think Christians don't see charms in churches too?

Oyedepo can be anywhere he likes, so long as it's not a private property...

Please enlightenment me on Isis and Boko Haram.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by ollah2: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2018
SammieJayh:

You think Christians don't see charms in churches too?

Oyedepo can be anywhere he likes, so long as it's not a private property...

Please enlightenment me on Isis and Boko Haram.

So shrines aren't private properties but churches are?
How does the emboldened correlate with the discourse? So the charms was brought to churches by traditionalists or Muslims?

Do you think before typing at all?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by SammieJayh(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2018
ollah2:

So shrines aren't private properties but churches are?
How does the emboldened correlate with the discourse? So the charms was brought to churches by traditionalists or Muslims?

Do you think before typing at all?

Now I see your mental strength is poor...

Did he go inside the shrine? If no, then he didn't invade their privacy...
Those who bring charms to the church drop them in the church...or at the entrance.

He was on the road, the muslims and traditionalists are free to do whatever they please on the road as long as it isn't on anyone's private property...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by fuellessgen: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2018
labake1:

Yes o Na me wink
Olorun! shocked
You go be one weird geh! Chei!
Abeg wetin con make you pose inside fridge? Abi you be ice fish? shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by labake1(f): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
fuellessgen:

Olorun! shocked

You go be one weird geh! Chei!

Abeg wetin con make you pose inside fridge? Abi you be ice fish? shocked

When YOUR naija heat is too much nko
Got no choice
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
HigherEd:

Revered clergy man, Bishop David Oyedepo was on Tuesday evening, March 20 sighted at Sango bus-stop near the shrine of Esu Odara (Satan).

The Canaan Land bishop who was formerly a Muslim was exclusively sighted at two different points with people swarming all over him like bees. According to findings, he was there for nothing than evangelism.

Oyedepo preaching in the jeep
The bishop was first sighted sitting in a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Jeep, Plate Number --- near under Sango Bridge, facing Lagos-Abeokuta express road, preaching to a gathering of people. After his preaching which lasted for about 30 mins, he told the crowd to put down their names and phone numbers in a piece of paper shared by his envoys.

He further told them that the collection of their details is to establish a contact with him. He said: “the number they collected from you is for you to share your testimony, because I know you will all have a testimony to share after this prayer. Tonight, you will receive a message from a number and with that number you can share your testimony with me and also book an appointment with me.”

Eshu Deity carried a worshiper.
Following that the Africa’s richest pastor moved his convoy to Sango-Ota road, near the Shrine of Esu-Odara. The shrine is just a stone throw from where he was and as usual, he repeated his modules of preaching and also followed up by taking the details of the crowd with a promise of reaching back to them.
Those that made up the crowd include market men and women, Agberos (Street Urchins), workers returning home and all sorts of people.

Meanwhile, the Ojubo Esu (Satan’s Shrine) has been at Sango bus stop junction for years. The small house painted in white and black is where Esu worshipers converge most times, especially every August 20th, to worship the deity. However, its worshipers are of the opinion that Esu is not the Satan mentioned in the bible as Esu is just “is a mischievous trickster figure who enjoys confusion on a cosmic scale.”

http://benconews.com/9030-2/

What is holding him from going into the shrine of the devil n destroy it??

He's obviosuly scared by the devil.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by SammieJayh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What is holding him from going into the shrine of the devil n destroy it??

He's obviosuly scared by the devil.

That would be trespassing on private property...

Your 2nd paragraph shows just how dumb you can be...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
calddon:
Publicity st###

Nah... He knows something you don't know...... It is they that are on the job not for bishops or archbishops but they that turn many to righteousness.... There is no entitlement in title is one of his favourite quote.... The wage belongs to the labourer not the bishop or archbishop

And it is not a promise to be claimed in or with prayer... It is a covenant.... You do your part to obtain the reward

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
SammieJayh:

That would be trespassing on private property...

Your 2nd paragraph shows just how dumb you can be...

Ur 2 paragraphs suggests ur level ur silidity. grin.

Like I said, oyedepo is fuckkin scared of so called shrines. If he's not, let him blast tongues tongues use holy ghost fire n destroy the shrine kia kia; D.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by fuellessgen: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
labake1:

When YOUR naija heat is too much nko Got no choice

Eeya sorry o. But an air conditioner would have been better.
I pray make baba God gii you money to take buy a.c, Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by calddon(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Nah... He knows something you don't know...... It is they that are on the job not for bishops or archbishops but they that turn many to righteousness.... There is no entitlement in title is one of his favourite quote.... The wage belongs to the labourer not the bishop or archbishop

And it is not a promise to be claimed in or with prayer... It is a covenant.... You do your part to obtain the reward
I dont understand what ur saying, Jesus lord asked Christians to preach from house to house n he even showed it by example..he loved being amongst d commonest, he didnt accumulate wealth for himself nor recieve tithe from his followers neither did even his apostles Idont know how this man fits the profile of 1 following d footstep of Jesus.

Please dont quote me again, am not smiling.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by labake1(f): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
fuellessgen:

Eeya sorry o. But an air conditioner would have been better.

I pray make baba God gii you money to take buy a.c, Amen.

Or you should buy the A.C for me cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by fuellessgen: 1:45am On Mar 23, 2018
labake1:

Or you should buy the A.C for me cool
Of course I'll gladly do that, but only on one condition. wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by labake1(f): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2018
fuellessgen:

Of course I'll gladly do that, but only on one condition. wink

What condition is that?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by fuellessgen: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2018
labake1:

What condition is that?
You must become my queen. That's all. smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by labake1(f): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2018
fuellessgen:

You must become my queen. That's all. smiley

Never knew you have a kingdom grin
So how do I apply?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota by fuellessgen: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
labake1:

Never knew you have a kingdom grin
So how do I apply?

Oh yes, I have a Kingdom. It urgently needs a queen to rule with me and to be Queen of my heart as well.

Just say yes. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." / Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.