Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

How to Make Money selling Packaged Dodo Ikire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Make Money selling Packaged Dodo Ikire (2126 Views)

Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / Packaged Ripe Plantain Chips (DODO) / How To Make Money Selling Other People's Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Make Money selling Packaged Dodo Ikire by iamimporter: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
I welcome you all to my thread. In this thread i will try to explain how you too can start this business. To be sincere this business is very lucrative i will try to explain how i get started and how you too can get started it is very easy but it required some tactics.

dodo ikire is a traditional delicacy from Ikire in South-western Nigeria. It was originally made from leftover plantain but today, people prepare it from fresh ingredients which are: over-ripe plantains, pepper, oil and salt. Dodo ikire is black and round or conical in shape.

Alot to learn from this thread if you guys are ready to learn.

Note; the image is not mine.
I will not share my own pics here and how i packaged mine. not to be as if am promoting my own packaged dodo

1 Like

Re: How to Make Money selling Packaged Dodo Ikire by iamimporter: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Let me continue.

Dodo ikire is not new and even the packaging aspect is not new only that is not so that much common. i dont know why some people think just small. i remember when i want to start this business alot of talk and lot of discouragement. saying that it will not make sense and so on. But n every success story their is always hidden story behind.

To be sincere it doesn't easy at a start because no one want to teach me even those women in ikire believe you want to steal their business and go with it. So if you want to start just forget going to ikire to understudy them unless you are ready to pay them 30k and you can work for them for like 1 month and of which then i can afford that money then and even the time is not their for me to stayin ikire for complete 1 month while my mate are in school.

But after all the research i later found a women that put me through although i still pay her still i dont care.

What you need if you want to start this business.

1. You need to learn from someone at least that you can communicate with and that can put you through.
2. you need to know the arts of this business
3. you need to be creative.

i will continue later.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Money selling Packaged Dodo Ikire by iamimporter: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good evening here

i promise to continue this thread.

How to start this business.
You can do this business in 2 ways

You can either be buying from some one like me or you go to ikire and make a deal with those women, normally they count it for them if you are smart and you will guaranty them of frequent patronage they might reduce the price.

The second is doing the stuff your self. This is were the huge money is.

To be sincere you can be making 70k - 100k with this business although it depends on how large you are doing it and the way you are selling your product.

I interview one of those one recently on how much they are making to be sincere you will be amazed with what she said imagine without packaging it.

If you know any local snacks and you know how to repackage it please go ahead and give it a trier

This business is very interesting but at first it might be though but after the first 2 month of getting it right, you are good to go
Re: How to Make Money selling Packaged Dodo Ikire by Sicozone(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2019
iamimporter. Would you please continue this thread? I am very much interested. Especially in the nitty gritty of production. God bless you.
Re: How to Make Money selling Packaged Dodo Ikire by Sicozone(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2019
iamimporter:
Good evening here

i promise to continue this thread.

How to start this business.
You can do this business in 2 ways

You can either be buying from some one like me or you go to ikire and make a deal with those women, normally they count it for them if you are smart and you will guaranty them of frequent patronage they might reduce the price.

The second is doing the stuff your self. This is were the huge money is.

To be sincere you can be making 70k - 100k with this business although it depends on how large you are doing it and the way you are selling your product.

I interview one of those one recently on how much they are making to be sincere you will be amazed with what she said imagine without packaging it.

If you know any local snacks and you know how to repackage it please go ahead and give it a trier

This business is very interesting but at first it might be though but after the first 2 month of getting it right, you are good to go

Please continue. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Naira And Cedis Which One Is More Valuable? / Polaris Bank Refuse To Refund The Money They Debited From My Account. / Get Your Cereals And Beverages Directly From Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.