Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" (48982 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by emmalezy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2018

Viewers of Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show have reacted to the display of Nina’s pants on national television by Teddy A,

Teddy A is officailly the oldest housemate in the reality television show, was caught on camera displaying the underwear of a fellow housemate, Nina.

Teddy A shocked the other housemates when he appeared in the sitting room holding female pants on a hanger.

The Lagos-born housemate then started asking for the owner of the pants.

Teddy A said, “Who owns this?

At a point, Alex rushed up to have a closer look, after which she said it wasn’t hers. Nina, however, accepted being the owner, saying, “Its mine.”

This, the housemates received with displeasure, blaming her for dropping her items carelessly.

Teddy A added, “You are always forgetting pants, bra any ways. You leave pants around.”

Here is how Nigerians reacted on social media:

@MbalienhleMahl “Are we bringing this up again? Yes we love and support Teddy A, he brought out the underwear, so what do we do? Cry?”

@daraxfiles, “Bringing this to the public? Their life is public; everything they do is in public.”

@holusurlar “It is wrong but you have not see anything wrong about the other HMs especially Miracle and Nina. Everything they do in that house is perfect. You guys always pick on someone’s mistake and to you, it’s okay that Nina is dropping her underwear anywhere she likes?”

@_Kanyin_sola, “It is because is Nina. If it was Cee c, you all would say how can she be careless to drop her underwear where Teddy had access to it. When you like somebody you defend them by all means.

@LIFE1326, “Your concern should be, under what circumstance did he bring out the pants? So showing my fellow housemates something for clarification is now public? Did he bring it to eviction stage? Mind your language.”

@KenniesYounglek, “All I know is that if the show it’s truly based on intellectual and Education, it’s between Tobi and Tolu.

“Because I never see more from the Miracle that you guys were voting for except that he won HOH challenge twice.”

@Rzilight @Rzilight, “Tobi has called Nina attention to her smelling pants before. I think Nina should understand the basic rules of underwear and do better. She is not the only female in the house it’s a public house not a personal one, I am not supporting both Tobi and Teddy A but Nina gave them the room.”

@candyhps, “No matter what you say trust me his fan base will keep increasing, did you post when Tobi said Nina’s pants smelled? We know Teddy respects women so please talk something else. We will continue to vote him, I don’t blame you.”

@Gem_Vertex , “You guys just realized that Teddy A is no respecter of women, this is the third time I have noticed it, forget the pretence of being a good guy it’s all a game. Now at all cost I want Rico and Nina 2 wins the money no play.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/21/bbnaija-nigerians-react-as-teddy-a-displays-ninas-pants-video/
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
If this news gets to front page,, buhari will lose 2019 election..

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by YankeeJJC(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
angry You mean our own Buhari
DrinkLimca:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by cremedelacreme: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nina did not forget the pant and bra, it was intentional. She just wanted Miracle to have easy access to her punnany. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by CharlieMaria(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Trash

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by dukechilezie(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Let me respect my self and pass before i chop another ban.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by Absa: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
H
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by Millz404(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
This has to stop.... let me go and see eze mmuo

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by cecymiammy(f): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by Maskisit: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by tgmservice: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
This Teddy A and Bambam fit each other they are both dirty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
kwale or Arizona?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by olafunny(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
People wey de have s*x live on TV, Wetin con be showing ordinary pant beside that one?

The show has successfully stupefied many young Nigerians and if you advise them to stop, they will come after you like chronic APC supporters come after wailers.

Stupid show of distraction

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by Lekan6ix: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
k
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by mayweather145: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
imagine!!! kai this show is total immortality.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by LesbianBoy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lalasticlala and payint sha grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by bedspread: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mtchewwwwww
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by noblealuu: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
dukechilezie:
D

Jokwa o bros...
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
wtf is displaying of someone's pant doing on front page?! I give up!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by ebuk4real(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
For this to make front page, it's quite clear that joblessness has a better definition.... cool
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by marvin906(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
oh mods oh mods why art thou so stupid

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by Bauer1: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
He just lost, my guy... if we had more important things to do, no one would spend the greater part of his day watching such nonsense...
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by olafunny(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
cecymiammy:
you are on point jare

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by nairaman66(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Stupid people promoting indecency among youths/children!!

Stupid Nairaland for putting it on front page!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
This got to show that BBN is a big distraction and has absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by delikay4luv: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
I think this APC government is part of the people sponsoring the show because the distraction is too much. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by nairaman66(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
mayweather145:
imagine!!! kai this show is total immortality.

Immorality

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Displays Nina’s Pants, Says "You Always Forget Pants & Bra" by olafunny(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Millz404:
This has to stop.... let me go and see eze umon
wait for me pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: Tacha And Thelma Fight Over Food / 6 Telenovelas Every Nigerian Born In The 90s Will Remember / Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.