Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Sleep With Only 5 Men Per Day – 25 Year Old Sex Worker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sleep With Only 5 Men Per Day – 25 Year Old Sex Worker (637 Views)

I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sleep With Only 5 Men Per Day – 25 Year Old Sex Worker by Daniel9ice(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2018

The police in Lagos have arrested the owner of Collabor Hotel, an inn on Ige Street in the Iyana Ipaja area of the state, for allegedly hosting underage sex workers in the facility.

The owner of the hotel, John Okon, was apprehended along with the hotel manager, Emmanuel Thomas.

Their alleged accomplice, Monica Ita, was said to be at large.

PUNCH Metro learnt that operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, acting on intelligence, busted the hotel on Saturday, March 10, 2018.

They also caught a 15-year-old primary school leaver allegedly engaging in prostitution.

The girl was said to have been brought from her village in the eastern part of the country by Ita a few weeks ago on the pretext that she (Ita) would get her a good job.

We don’t give them out to men; they bring their customers themselves.”

The 15-year-old told PUNCH Metro that Ita persuaded her to come to Lagos when she (Ita) saw her playing around the village.

She said, “I finished from primary school two years ago, but I could not continue my study because my parents died.

Aunty Monica (Ita) came to the village and asked me to follow her to Abuja. She said she would get me a good job.

“Some days after I got to Lagos, she took me to the hotel to do prostitution. I had yet to get a room when the police came to pick us.”

Bold and unabashed, Bassey, who gave her age as 25, said she slept with five men per day and collected N2,000 from each of her customers.

The Imo State indigene added that joblessness pushed her to the act.

She said, “Nobody forced me into prostitution. I have been hustling at the hotel for some years now.

I send part of the money I make to my relatives in the village for the upkeep of my child. I don’t have parents and my husband is dead.

“I sleep with five men every day, so I make as much as N10,000. I pay the hotel N5,000 every week. I wanted to save enough money for my education.”

Finally, Effiong, an indigene of Calabar, Cross River State, also said she went to bed with five men daily, adding that some of her customers paid N1,000.

“I came to the hotel last year and paid N3,000 per week for a room. I did only one round with each customer,” she added.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, said the command swung into action following a tip-off that a syndicate was running a prostitution ring.

“A team of FSARS operatives stormed Collabor Hotel and arrested a 15-year-old girl.

She confessed that she was brought to the hotel some weeks ago by one Monica Ita.

The coordinators of the prostitution ring, Emmanuel Thomas and John Okon, were also arrested.

The case will be charged to court at the completion of investigation,” the CP added.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE>>>>

Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls release confirmed by Presidency
https://naijabreed.com/news/abducted-dapchi-schoolgirls-release-confirmed-presidency/

Aliko Dangote stares at his Daughter lovingly at her wedding [Photo]https://naijabreed.com/gist/aliko-dangote-stares-daughter-lovingly-wedding-photo/

#BBNaija: Tobi apologises to emotional Cee-C and they passionately share a kiss
https://naijabreed.com/entertainment/bbnaija-tobi-apologises-emotional-cee-c-passionately-share-kiss/
Re: I Sleep With Only 5 Men Per Day – 25 Year Old Sex Worker by Damibiz(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
U people can not go nd arrest those heartless lunatic called politicians who re milking us dry on daily bases,you re here disturbing the peace of law abiding citizens who are only hustling to better their lifes and that of their relatives...what a nation........500 student attending lectures in a hall whose capacity is 100,u did nt see the Various Vice chancellors to arrest.....thunder way go fire una de come frm Dapchi nd Chibok
Re: I Sleep With Only 5 Men Per Day – 25 Year Old Sex Worker by kasim155: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Na wa.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Neutralise Several Boko Haram Fighters Eid-el-fitr Celebration / Popular Man Of God Is Murdered 2 Days Before His Son's Dedication / Bizzare ! Twin Sisters Kidnapped Few Days To Marriage In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.