Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Bbnaija “get Out, You Short Human Being” Alex Blast Cee C. (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija “get Out, You Short Human Being” Alex Blast Cee C. (video) (728 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija “get Out, You Short Human Being” Alex Blast Cee C. (video) by LadyJackie: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Just as the task for the day was about to start, Alex and Cee C got involved in another heated argument that almost got physical if not for the intervention of Rico and Nina.

The issue started when housemates were given their daily task by Big brother, Alex and Cee C then had different opinions on how the task should be done and all hell broke loose.

The pair began exchanging harsh words and Alex became offended by Cee C’s remark about her not finishing . . .

http://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-get-out-you-short-human-being.html
Re: Bbnaija “get Out, You Short Human Being” Alex Blast Cee C. (video) by mrsuccessful(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Chai
Re: Bbnaija “get Out, You Short Human Being” Alex Blast Cee C. (video) by dynicks(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2018
Cee-c right now;

so na me this girl refered to as "a short human being" oh Lord y me?!

Re: Bbnaija “get Out, You Short Human Being” Alex Blast Cee C. (video) by ebonyjummy(f): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
dynicks:
Cee-c right now;
so na me this girl refered to as short" oh Lord y me?!
lol

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best TV Shows You've Ever Watched? / Have You Signed Up For Whatsapp Tvs? / Gold Statue Movie Hits Over 6 Million Naira At Weekend Box Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.