Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,031 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. (11725 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
osscarr:

What is this one saying
The best brains are leaving n u re rejoicing
Note: they re being replaced by almajiris and Fulani's from niger republic; if u know the rate of reproduction in the north, u will know that when 90 million leave, 45 million is already in the womb
Stay there with them
The top ten best students from my class when I left uniben, non of them is in Nigeria now; they re in Europe, canada n america living a good life
Stay there n b waiting for somebody to leave his bank job so u can enter

How I wish attaining an enviable position in the west is that easy, especially with the current anti-immigrant stances evolving in parts of the west experiencing economic downturns.

If Brexit, did not teach you anything, then Trump's anti-immigration policies should have, and if that did not, Isreal's policy should have. And, how I wish you know what the good life looks and feels like in the west or even in Nigeria, and what it takes to attain that position and sustain while been black in the West. Unlike, your ten friends in Europe, nickel and dimming to pay off their bills for the month.

However, I will agree with you that moving from a decrepit "face me I face you" in Nigeria to dingy studio apartment in the maleficent neighborhoods of Europe or North America is certainly an achievement for the down trodden.

However, I struggle to see how your shortcoming in Life has anything to do with the Fulani, Muslims, Cows or northern Nigeria as a whole.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
ihitenansa:
lol,.. i talk am say this alcatraz na one broke unmarried old nigga. the way he dey sleep nairaland dat year.

bak 2 d topic, u must be a pathetic coward if u think the solution to all these u stated is to pack ur scant properties n venture to Libya.. dont u think dats exactly what ur 'enemies ' will even welcome most?

how about voting for backwardness again in order to 'spite the igbos' lol!

Fight northern/Muslim jihadis if you want, as for me, I am leaving once the opportunity presents itself. As for the personal snide remarks, I don’t care. My immediate goal is to leave this sh!thole.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by horsepower101: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Since I joined my uncles business in Ivory Coast in 2015, my life has been different. I just come to naija to visit, chill and eat.

I don't care for any Nigerians. Only biafrans that I care for.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheCabal:

How I wish attaining an enviable position in the west is that easy. And, how I wish you know what the good life looks and feels like in the west or even in Nigeria. Not your ten friends in Europe, nickel and dimming to pay off their bills for the month.

However, I will agree with you that moving from a decrepit "face me I face you" in Nigeria to dingy studio apartment in the maleficent neighborhoods in Europe or North America is certainly an achievement for the down trodden.

However, I struggle to see how your shortcoming in Life has anything to do with the Fulani, Muslims, Cows or northern Nigeria as a whole.

I wouldn’t advice that guy you quoted to dignify you with a response regarding how all these relates to the Muslim/North. We all know how these things work.

As for the remarks about emigrants living in “face me I face you”, I state that most of the people leaving are educated middle class folks who were doing pretty well in Nigeria-but who saw where the country is headed (just like yours truly). I just want you to stop insulting those who want to heed my advice as it is at cross purposes with what you muslims want. I don’t know why you bother by the way.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
horsepower101:
Since I joined my uncles business in Ivory Coast in 2015, my life has been different. I just come to naija to visit, chill and eat.

I don't care for any Nigerians. Only biafrans that I care for.

Lucky you. As for the rest of us still in Nigeria, an opportunity for escape will come.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by AAlozie(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Lucky you. As for the rest of us still in Nigeria, an opportunity for escape will come.
Nnamdi Kanu warned you. Instead of your people to capitalize on his agitations and demand for your own country, you preferred him dead. This is just the beginning. Anyone who voted in PMB will never leave this country. Y'all must suffer for voting him to spite the Igbos.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
AAlozie:

Nnamdi Kanu warned you. Instead of your people to capitalize on his agitations and demand for your own country, you preferred him dead. This is just the beginning. Anyone who voted in PMB will never leave this country. Y'all must suffer for voting him to spite the Igbos.

You no be God now. Which one be your own?

Me go leave by God’s grace.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by AAlozie(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You no be God now. Which one be your own?

Me go leave by God’s grace.
If you did not support PMB despite several warnings, then goodluck. If you did, you will be deported back to the shithole if you eventually travel out

13 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I wouldn’t advice that guy you quoted to dignify you with a response regarding how all these relates to the Muslim/North. We all know how these things work.

As for the remarks about emigrants living in “face me I face you”, I state that most of the people leaving are educated middle class folks who were doing pretty well in Nigeria-but who saw where the country is headed (just like yours truly). I just want you to stop insulting those who want to heed my advice as it is at cross purposes with what you muslims want. I don’t know why you bother by the way.

... clap .. clap .. clap .. suddenly you find you manners, and tone down your asura inspired gospel.

And no, I have no idea how "all these relates to the Muslim/North".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by newbornmacho(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheCabal:

When 90 million Nigerians exit Nigeria .. think of the benefits for those who remain.

For every banker that goes to Canada for a security job, one dedicated, younger and much more patriotic Nigerian gets a job.

So while many rejoice on their newly found dish washing jobs, security jobs .. many are rejoicing that they have gone.

If Europe or any African country can take 10 million of our unproductive youth. We will be the better for it.

If it were the jungle they'd all be worm food , as per natural selection.
food is less important than guaranteeing our children are not fed Islamic horse shit ....I'm with the op halfway.... Only ...I will remain here and give them the fight they are begging for

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by AAlozie(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
newbornmacho:
food is less important than guaranteeing our children are not fed Islamic horse shit ....I'm with the op halfway.... Only ...I will remain here and give them the fight they are begging for
Those fanatics do not that they're in for one hell of a surprise

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
newbornmacho:

It’s better you leave with your kids as these jihadis up north have their eyes set on the Christian South. Buhari has done the economic job of crippling us financially while his foot soldiers are waging war in Benue. If you know what is good for you, kindly commence travel plans now.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
AAlozie:

If you did not support PMB despite several warnings, then goodluck. If you did, you will be deported back to the shithole if you eventually travel out

Oga leave story. Na God get final say for everybody matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mike404(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Anybody with half a brain will know that Nigeria is already gone and she will be an Islamic Republic in less than 30 years. All the indicators point to that direction and the very people that can save us (igbos) are too steeped in hate and disorganization to even be successful in their secession plans. As a Christian man of yoruba extraction, I have looked into the crystal ball and all I see is despair and agony for this country.

Accordingly, any sensible Christian youth who’s not married should endeavor to save money (no matter how excruciating that is in light of the meagre wages paid in Nigeria) to leave this country. I wouldn’t want my enemy to live in an Islamic nation. I am so sure in my analysis that I am not pained by Nigeria’s issue anymore. If you have noticed, upwardly mobile Christian youths are leaving Nigeria in droves and this is no coincidence. It is the culmination of what has been predicted a long time ago. I want Christians to please heed my advice and leave the country for the Islamic north to do what it feels like. Already, northerners don’t travel anywhere as they are comfortable with whatever level of poverty a fellow Muslim inflicts on them. They believe Nigeria is theirs and they have been on the ascendancy in this politics thing for a while.

Any sure young man should just try and save money to leave Nigeria. The only people I pity in all these are our southern girls who won’t see young men to marry them as most young men are fixated on traveling out of the country.

As for the eventual settlement of the issue of Nigeria, we shall settle it in the future (no matter where we are in the world). The north/muslims won’t have the last laugh on Nigeria’s issue.

Selah.
THE EARLIER YOU ADMIT THAT YORUBA MUSLIMS LIKE PROFESSOR ISHAQ AKINTOLA IS THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY THE BETTER FOR WE CHRISTIANS.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by AAlozie(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Oga leave story. Na God get final say for everybody matter.
True. He's a just God. That's why you will always reap what you sow
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
mike404:
THE EARLIER YOU ADMIT THAT YORUBA MUSLIMS LIKE PROFESSOR ISHAQ AKINTOLA IS THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY THE BETTER FOR WE CHRISTIANS.

The issue is not even about the problem of the country now. It is about the fact that one (especially if you are Christian) has to leave for the sake of the kids.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LiberaDeus: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

They can save millions of Christians if their secession plan works as the Muslim north will be forced to halt their violent march down south. But now with the confusion in the camp of the igbos as it pertains to the Biafra plan, all hope seems to be lost and millions of Christians have to choice but to escape Nigeria.

I hope I have enlightened you a little bit?

My friend i know you and your political views from this your handle to Alcatraz handle.

Why didnt you realize this before? Why were you so venomously and blindly hating on them?

Do you know why we seem disorganized? its because we have to fight off hate and suspicion from all angles from Ikwerres, Ijaws, Yorubas, Fulanis, Tivs. Does that seem fair to you?

If christians and northern minorities could rally round the right cause which we represent, dont you think a peaceful restructuring or secession would occur?

I might not like IPOB but instead of nigerians to have used it as an opportunity to renegotiate our unity and stance in this northern dominated country, all of you guys just reacted(like bulls that sight the color red) negatively to the igbos.

As some of my compatriots have said before; Nigerians are more anti-igbo than Pro Nigeria. Anything that you guys feel will favor Igbos, you vehemently kick against without thinking in the long term to see the benefits.
But we Igbos are and will always remain progressives who want to see prosperity and success in any endeavor of life(not minding the fact that we have corner-cutters amongst us), i can assure you that anything we proscribe or tilt to majorly will be better for any progressive nigerian.

The question is? Will you Nigerians ever look beyond your meaningless hate and envy of Igbos and actually see the big picture before you?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
AAlozie:

True. He's a just God. That's why you wmill always reap what you sow

I campaigned for him and he proved to be the greatest albatross to the secularity and continued existence of this country. But that doesn’t mean I and my unborn children deserve to suffer in an increasingly Islamic country. God forbid that.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
LiberaDeus:

My friend i know you and your political views from this your handle to Alcatraz handle.

Why didnt you realize this before? Why were you so venomously and blindly hating on them?

Do you know why we seem disorganized? its because we have to fight off hate and suspicion from all angles from Ikwerres, Ijaws, Yorubas, Fulanis, Tivs. Does that seem fair to you?

If christians and northern minorities could rally round the right cause which we represent, dont you think a peaceful restructuring or secession would occur?

I might not like IPOB but instead of nigerians to have used it as an opportunity to renegotiate our unity and stance in this northern dominated country, all of you guys just reacted(like bulls that sight the color red) negatively to the igbos.

As some of my compatriots have said before; Nigerians are more anti-igbo than Pro Nigeria. Anything that you guys feel will favor Igbos, you vehemently kick against without thinking in the long term to see the benefits.
But we Igbos are and will always remain progressives who want to see prosperity and success in any endeavor of life(not minding the fact that we have corner-cutters amongst us), i can assure you that anything we proscribe or tilt to majorly will be better for any progressive nigerian.

The question is? Will you Nigerians ever look beyond your meaningless hate and envy of Igbos and actually see the big picture before you?

Thought provoking post from you.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mike404(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheCabal:

... clap .. clap .. clap .. suddenly you find you manners, and tone down your asura inspired gospel.

GOKE7 IS THAT YOUshocked

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lol, many are mad but few are roaming.......

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
shervydman:
Lol, many are mad but few are roaming.......

Truth hurts err? Omo Odua tokan tokan ni mo je ooo sugbon otito o sope Kama so ohun.

The country will eventually fall into a nasty civil war and many shall die. If Muslims think it will go on this way forever, they should rather think again.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by adonis89(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Baba, which kind hustle person wan hustle again? I no sabi yahoo or any of that stuff. I am just an employee in a firm.

I know things will get later sha but I can’t even venture marriage as I am already over due sef. Our women just want to pour their problems on a man in the name of marriage and this guy has no time for that. I only wanna escape this Nigerian jungle and start a family in a sane, secular and free society.
m planning on it too. Very soon by God's grace ,e go mature. Me wan liv diz abode of Satan called Nigeria for good

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by AAlozie(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I campaigned for him and he proved to be the greatest albatross to the secularity and continued existence of this country. But that doesn’t mean I and my unborn children deserve to suffer in an increasingly Islamic country. God forbid that.
I wish well. I'm just reminding u that you'll reap what u sow. That's all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Truth hurts err? Omo Odua tokan tokan ni mo je ooo sugbon otito o sope Kama so ohun.

The country will eventually fall into a nasty civil war and many shall die. If Muslims think it will go on this way forever, they should rather think again.
Omo odua tokan tokan ni emi na je sugbon otito o sope Kama wa ojutu si gbogbo isoro ti aba n doju ko.

First n foremost.... ur "Muslim" mantra is very wrong. U're d one making mountains out of molehill. I don't like to talk about religion but ur notion it's very erroneous.

Secondly...even if it's true, why don't u clamour for demur and objections instead of asking people to jet out of d country for unsubstantiated reason??

Will a responsible man leave his house cos reptiles are rampaging it??

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Bede2u(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheCabal:

from 1979 to 1999 all nigerian leaders where northern muslims. Pls tell me how Nigeria progressed in those 20 years.

Compare that to from 1999 to 2015 when mostly southern christians held power. Nigeria moved from least developed 3rd world to middle income developing nation with highest gdp in Africa and a strong banking and telecom industries

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by ihitenansa: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Fight northern/Muslim jihadis if you want, as for me, I am leaving once the opportunity presents itself. As for the personal snide remarks, I don’t care. My immediate goal is to leave this sh!thole.
lol so i shd fight for u. i shd pack the mess u guys made out of hatred for ndigbo. buhari will kill igbos, buhari will destroy igbos. buhari will marginalise igbos. well osetigo, afonja wan sneak enta libya..

lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
shervydman:

Omo odua tokan tokan ni emi na je sugbon otito o sope Kama wa ojutu si gbogbo isoro ti aba n doju ko.

First n foremost.... ur "Muslim" mantra is very wrong. U're d one making mountains out of molehill. I don't like to talk about religion but ur notion it's very erroneous.

Secondly...even if it's true, why don't u clamour for demur and objections instead of asking people to jet out of d country for unsubstantiated reason??

Will a responsible man leave his house cos reptiles are rampaging it??

So I am lying about the problems muslims are causing this country abi? Oya price me wrong please.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
ihitenansa:
lol so i shd fight for u. i shd pack the mess u guys made out of hatred for ndigbo. buhari will kill igbos, buhari will destroy igbos. buhari will marginalise igbos. well osetigo, afonja wan sneak enta libya..

lol

The way you dey take this issue ehn, one will think it is only Yorubas that voted for Buhari ni. FYI, Jonathan’s loss in 2015 has nothing to do with hate for igbos. Most Nigerians wanted Jonathan out because of wanton corruption in his Government. Take a chill pill.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by CuriousMynd: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
When I said in 2020 the rate at which girls will be looking for man to marry them will be huge. Come see how dey attack me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Dontquit: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cunnilingus:
I already have the money. Now the problem is finding reliable source for any European country genuine papers

Bros u will advice u try the Canada PR.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Bede2u:
from 1979 to 1999 all nigerian leaders where northern muslims. Pls tell me how Nigeria progressed in those 20 years.

Compare that to from 1999 to 2015 when mostly southern christians held power. Nigeria moved from least developed 3rd world to middle income developing nation with highest gdp in Africa and a strong banking and telecom industries
From 1979-1999, Nigeria was under military dictatorship, progress n development of a nation is limited under military regime.

Stop all ur northern Muslim n southern Christian rubbish..... u guys are just for divided, it's either by tribal or nonsense religious division.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Outcry Over Seats Of Late Senators, Rep (names, Photo) / Osinbajo Did Not Meet President Buhari On 2023 Presidency - Laolu Akande (Aide) / We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.