Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. (11749 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

What kind of fake religion accommodates hatred of millions of Igbos, while claiming to serve God?

cc lzaa onyeoga

Imhotep, stop this nonsense and leave that matter. I have passed my message. If the money show, na abroad get me ooo.

3 of my friends have left from january till now and more will leave before the year end.

It is a race against time and I want to sensitize my people. I no get for this back and forth you igbos like doing on Nairaland. All man for himself really. If na igbo man go help me now sef, I no mind ooo. Na to escape sure pass. No time for hate.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Bede2u:
which region put nigeria under military dictatorship...which region supported military dictatorship d most. Do u think nigeria has finished paying d price for norths waywardness in the past

I wasn’t talking to you. Mind your business and convincing people to live in Nigeria. I and Imhotep know how we handle ourselves.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

What kind of fake religion accommodates hatred of millions of Igbos, while claiming to serve God?

cc lzaa onyeoga
better ignore that fool.
Make him dey there dey talk about religion when his Brother(the Vp) is sowing to his fellow arm robber(Adeboye)

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by ihitenansa: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ikechuob:

Why should igbo save you? Are we the ones that told you fools to destroy yourselves? Continue waiting for igbos to save you. We learned a significant lesson from the rest of you rats in Niggeria. As far as igbo are concerned, we looking out for OUR OWN DAMNSELVES. We gwtting ourselves out of this hellhole and the rest of una can eat shit if una like.
kpakam!

save them save them save them!

dat is how they pushed ifeajuna n chukwuma to 'save them' only to jump ship and murdered 3 million igbo women n kids..

igbos r wiser now
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
ihitenansa:
oyea,.. igbos love u unreservedly..

what baffles me is why u cant mk any of ur demented statements without mentioning them. did i hear u say the only ppl dat can save u is igbos,.. lmao. be looking for who to save u instead of telling urself the truth and doin things the right way

u must vote fulani herdmen, so dat igbos will suffer

At this point, Nigeria is not even on my mind so all these issue of Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba is immaterial. The country has failed and all youths with a future should start making plans. The Muslims can wait behind and have the nation to themselves.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Imhotep, stop this nonsense and leave that matter. I have passed my message. If the money show, na abroad get me ooo.

3 of my friends have left from january till now and more will leave before the year end.

It is a race against time and I want to sensitize my people. I no get for this back and forth you igbos like doing on Nairaland. All man for himself really. If na igbo man go help me now sef, I no mind ooo. Na to escape sure pass. No time for hate.
lzaa, imhotep we go carry am go Libya o.
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
OnyeOGA:

better ignore that fool.
Make him dey there dey talk about religion when his Brother(the Vp) is sowing to his fellow arm robber(Adeboye)

Adeboye and Osibanjo disappointed a lot of Christians and it came as a shock but what can we do? You igbo guys should forget about who hates you or not. The issue is that the country has failed and all discerning Christians should be making plans.

If I jam an Igbo guy abroad, I will forget about all the animosity from Nigeria and work with him for progress. What is my point? Nigeria has failed us all.

So please forget about my sentiments about your tribe abeg.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
slavery loading LMAO

Sai Baba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin

grin Imhotep na my tey tey padi Na so we understand ourselves. As for the Libya yarn, me no fit do Libya na. I am too enlightened for that. Abi you no discern am from the way I type? I sound like illiterate?

Instead of going through Libya, I will fight Islamic terrorists and die in this Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Adeboye and Osibanjo disappointed a lot of Christians and it came as a shock but what can we do? You igbo guys should forget about who hates you or not. The issue is that the country has failed and all discerning Christians should be making plans.

If I jam an Igbo guy abroad, I will forget about all the animosity from Nigeria and work with him for progress. What is my point? Nigeria has failed us all.

So please forget about my sentiments about your tribe abeg.
so after voting for chain-ge you plan to just escape to Australia LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

slavery loading LMAO

Sai Baba

grin Imhotep sef dey fall hand. God no go let we see Libya wahala oo. But on a more serious note guys, this country no get hope ooo and these Muslim guys mean business

Let’s put our dislike for each other aside. I typed this post for a specific audience.This is the least I could do. If I had the money, I will be flying millions of Christians out of Nigeria.

Igbos on Nairaland should forget about what other tribes have done to you and see whp can be worked with.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
ihitenansa:
kpakam!

save them save them save them!

dat is how they pushed ifeajuna n chukwuma to 'save them' only to jump ship and murdered 3 million igbo women n kids..

igbos r wiser now

Gbam. The fool talking about saving am was among the fool rejoiced when ipob members were extra judicary killed. Let him take his useless wailing to Tinubu and osunbade or whatever that VP name is. Abi, no be them dey FG?
I guess they think igbos are fools to trust am like our parents did. Shit i rather trust a racist white person with a rope in his hand than a fucking afonja. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Spits on am

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

grin Imhotep sef dey fall hand. God no go let we see Libya wahala oo. But on a more serious note guys, this country no get hope ooo and these Muslim guys mean business

Let’s put our dislike for each other aside. I typed this post for a specific audience.This is the least I could do. If I had the money, I will be flying millions of Christians out of Nigeria.

Igbos on Nairaland should forget about what other tribes have done to you and see whp can be worked with.
well if you plan to continue drumming hatred for Igbos, then prepare to go on exile and naturalize in Khazakstan. grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

See your life. After all the hate, bile and insult you displayed on igbo yet you take aid from any igbo man that helps you. Just see your miserable life.

If any igbo man, woman or even a child dare ever help you, may he or she get struck down and may amadioha curse their lineage. Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

well if you plan to continue drumming hatred for Igbos, then prepare to go on exile and naturalize in Khazakstan. grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga
grin
is like Pakistan will be better o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga

Baba, na badt market the man be oooo.

My mama been dey tell me say when e first come for 1984, people dey chop for dust bin but I no believe. We just wanted Jonathan out but 3.5 years later, I now know what it means when they say Buhari is an harbinger of hardship and everything that is not good.

On behalf of myself and millions of Christians of Yoruba extraction, I apologise to all we offended by voting out Jonathan. It was a grave mistake which has imperiled millions of Christians in Nigeria and we are now in the middle of an Islamic war which threatens to force a strange religion on people of our faith.

I am truly sorry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga
He is not going anywhere. If he is not choosing between Libya and Pakistan, he should forget.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ikechuob:

See your life. After all the hate, bile and insult you displayed on igbo yet you take aid from any igbo man that helps you. Just see your miserable life.

If any igbo man, woman or even a child dare ever help you, may he or she get struck down and may amadioha curse their lineage. Amen.

You are taking these internet banters too serious. We may have reservations about each other but we can be reasonable. Nigeria is a place that has made mince meat of our humanity and we act accordingly. The issue now is the threat we face as a faith. We owe it to our individual families to do what we can for their safety given the recent developments in this country.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by OnyeOGA(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

grin Imhotep na my tey tey padi Na so we understand ourselves. As for the Libya yarn, me no fit do Libya na. I am too enlightened for that. Abi you no discern am from the way I type? I sound like illiterate?

Instead of going through Libya, I will fight Islamic terrorists and die in this Nigeria.
grin
what about Pakistan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
horsepower101:
Since I joined my uncles business in Ivory Coast in 2015, my life has been different. I just come to naija to visit, chill and eat.

I don't care for any Nigerians. Only biafrans that I care for.

My sentiments exactly. Ever since I left Nigeris in 2001, I've never looked back; only to visit. Even at that I've reduced it sef. Right now, I am grateful for the punishment God is giving Nigeria. My only prayer and hope is to Biafrans still stuck in that shithole. They'll get free as well. God is with them, I know they'll be free.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Who religion help? They ar many Islamic countries dat ar doing well, Turkey for example but this shithole country is fuc.king hard nothing is working, make baba God just help me and find my way out from this shithole country
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by NonsoWow: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
I support this idea. The population of Nigeria is too much and very few jobs, so more people leaving the country will ease the strain on the economy and even help with remittances from our compatriots abroad.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You are taking these internet banters too serious. We may have reservations about each other but we can be reasonable. Nigeria is a place that has made mince meat of our humanity and we act accordingly. The issue now is the threat we face as a faith. We owe it to our individual families to do what we can for their safety given the recent developments in this country.

Take your fake Christianity away from my mentions. You statement in the past exposed your thinking. You are not anyway different from the Muslim you condemn. While I'm at it, why are spilling to us on Nairaland? Isn't your brother, a Christian pastor at that, the VP? Take your crying to him

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Baba, na badt market the man be oooo.

My mama been dey tell me say when e first come for 1984, people dey chop for dust bin but I no believe. We just wanted Jonathan out but 3.5 years later, I now know what it means when they say Buhari is an harbinger of hardship and everything that is not good.

On behalf of myself and millions of Christians of Yoruba extraction, I apologise to all we offended by voting out Jonathan. It was a grave mistake which has imperiled millions of Christians in Nigeria and we are now in the middle of an Islamic war which threatens to force a strange religion on people of our faith.

I am truly sorry.
Ok fair enough.
But escape is not a good solution.
Start by removing the hatred you have for Igbo people. It will not take you anywhere

cc lzaa onyeocha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
richybanky:
Who religion help? They ar many Islamic countries dat ar doing well, Turkey for example but this shithole country is fuc.king hard nothing is working, make baba God just help me and find my way out from this shithole country

Islam is the main cause of Nigeria’s problem. The turkey example you cited is inappososite because it is in Europe. Besides there is widespread human rights abuses in turkey and erdogan is like a life President there. I rather choose Slovakia than turkey.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

Ok fair enough.
But escape is not a good solution.
Start by removing the hatred you have for Igbo people. It will not take you anywhere

cc lzaa onyeocha

Escape is topmost on my mind. I don’t see me giving birth to kids in this country. I now loathe the country.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by LZAA: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
OnyeOGA:
lzaa, imhotep we go carry am go Libya o. grin
dezombiefication is a goal that must be achieved grin
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ikechuob:

Take your fake Christianity away from my mentions. You statement in the past exposed your thinking. You are not anyway different from the Muslim you condemn. While I'm at it, why are spilling to us on Nairaland? Isn't your brother, a Christian pastor at that, the VP? Take your crying to him

Osinbajo is himself stuck but he can’t complain since he’s enjoying the perks of Office. On the issue of my past statements, they are what they are and there is nothing I can do further than what I have done on this thread. Safe.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Islam is the main cause of Nigeria’s problem. The turkey example you cited is inappososite because it is in Europe. Besides there is widespread human rights abuses in turkey and erdogan is like a life President there. I rather choose Slovakia than turkey.
I'm a Christian and am telling u dat Islam or no Islam, 9ja is a very hard country, 9ja no different from hell.. Religion is not my problem, my problem is to leave this country as soon as possible cus nothing is working and time is going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
This one is not about who hates who. It is about the dignity of man which Nigeria has never protected. The country keeps going downhill and there seems to be no end to the nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
richybanky:

I'm a Christian and am telling u dat Islam or no Islam, 9ja is a very hard country, 9ja no different from hell.. Religion is not my problem, my problem is to leave this country as soon as possible cus nothing is working and time is going

I believe you and urge you to do what you have to do. I am of the same sentiment and I hope a miracle happens soon for the sake of my unborn kids.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
LZAA:

dezombiefication is a goal that must be achieved grin

Ask Imhotep and FRESHG, I have always called out these Muslims having discovered their plans for Nigeria. Me I can’t compromise my faith because of politics. Buhari is an unmitigated disaster and he has deliberately destroyed a lot of southern/Christian families economically.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

LG Polls: Protest Rocks Lagos APC Over Suspected Imposition By Party Leaders / EXCLUSIVE: Audit Exposes Massive Corruption In Lagos Local Councils; / FG Declares Emergency On Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.