Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,009 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. (11715 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Osinbajo is himself stuck but he can’t complain since he’s enjoying the perks of Office. On the issue of my past statements, they are what they are and there is nothing I can do further than what I have done on this thread. Safe.

Please shut the f2k up. If you weren't suffering out of the mess afonja voted in, would your ass be here recanting your bile to Igbos. Worthless bastard. I hope your sufferings gets worse in that shithole and I pray God never grants you away out. You'll suffer that mess you lots put unaselves in.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by remedick: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Biety:
You mean we should run away from our ancestral land and never return...sad
you've surely forgoten the yoruba adage that says ILE LABO ISINMI OKO.
There is no place like home and this country is our home.

The other day someone advised young Nigerians to stop going to UK universities because the govt of UK no longer give job to Nigeria students after graduation. They'ld rather employ an uneducated or a less qualified europeans instead of a learned Nigeria..
Are you now telling us to keep running to a place we are not needed/ respected? If all syrians had fled because of ISIS, the terror group would have destroyed their country completely, but because they took their stand, help came.
PUTIN, iran, and china are HELPING THEM because they didn't do what you are advising us to do.
They didn't abandon their country even when ISIS was controlling 80% of syria territory, with determination, the syrian govt has reclaimed most of its teritory from the terror group and now at the verge of defeating ISIS completely.
What we can learn from them is that nobody will fight your battle for you. And you cannot win any battle by running away.
NB: my post does not mean i believe anyone is trying to islamize this country. The islamisation agenda is nothing but a conspiracy theory the politicians are using to deceive people like the OP.
This no place like home I agree. If I will leave Nigeria, it will be to neighbouring countries where I can easily run some business in Nigeria.

So what do you have to say about the North dragging the rest of country back? Do we fold our hands and watch them make life miserable? do you realise these people are POVERTY themselves and they are trying to spread their POVERTY to other part of the country? more than half of them have never tasted a good life nor know what it looks like.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by remedick: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
pedrilo:
he who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day
how many fight have you fought bro? How many National protest have you participated in? It is unfortunate that we live in a generation of spineless Nigerians and I was forced to download Fela's song some weeks ago and drown myself in his prophesies!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by remedick: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
horsepower101:
Since I joined my uncles business in Ivory Coast in 2015, my life has been different. I just come to naija to visit, chill and eat.

I don't care for any Nigerians. Only biafrans that I care for.

Well said... moving to neighbouring african countries for those who like business will be the best decision

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by remedick: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Bede2u:
from 1979 to 1999 all nigerian leaders where northern muslims. Pls tell me how Nigeria progressed in those 20 years.

Compare that to from 1999 to 2015 when mostly southern christians held power. Nigeria moved from least developed 3rd world to middle income developing nation with highest gdp in Africa and a strong banking and telecom industries
see, I asked them what they have done for Nigeria here

https://www.nairaland.com/4361516/northerners-what-international-achievements-nigeria

They can barely fill up the space.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ikechuob:

Please shut the f2k up. If you weren't suffering out of the mess afonja voted in, would your ass be here recanting your bile to Igbos. Worthless bastard. I hope your sufferings gets worse in that shithole and I pray God never grants you away out. You'll suffer that mess you lots put unaselves in.

Ok.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561:
this is an eye opener for your fellow Yoruba on this nl,I have many of them offline complaining of traveling out after voting for that terrorist,...seems you couldn't handle what you bred,I saw how you jubilated when unarmed Ipob were killed, ..you call yourself a Christian but derive joy to see others go through excruciating pains...
I pray you won't get that visa you are looking for.
shocked shocked @emboldened

As beautiful as u are, see d kind of venom u ar spitting out from ur mouth, remember that no one is above mistakes. Majority of those that voted the terrorists in 2015(I not exempted) already regretting and many pple will correct that mistake come 2019 but saying he will not get that visa is somehow.

U know what? He will surely get the visa bcus u no be God tongue
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Preshy561(f): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
richybanky:

As beautiful as u are, see d kind of venom u ar spitting out from ur mouth, remember that no one is above mistakes. Majority of those that voted the terrorists in 2015(I not exempted) already regretting and many pple will correct that mistake come 2019 but saying he will not get that visa is somehow.

lol

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
richybanky:

I have already told her she’s not my God.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Cunnilingus(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
casualobserver1:

Forget Europe. I suggest Canada.
to go there no easy
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cunnilingus:
to go there no easy
I'm telling u, getting US visa is easy compared to Canada
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Even some abokis have tired about 9ja and looking for a way to run away grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Na wa oooo so abo.kis is now translated to Northerners cheesy grin
Nairaland no go kill me grin
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
richybanky:
Even some abokis have tired about 9ja and looking for a way to run away grin

Do northerners/Hausas/poor muslims have the aptitude for foreign travel? I don’t see them going anywhere. Only Christians have the means and aptitude to travel.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Do northerners/Hausas/poor muslims have the aptitude for foreign travel? I don’t see them going anywhere. Only Christians have the means and aptitude to travel.
Some of them, tho very few. Those dat dat ar academically sound little or very well will get something immediately he or she completes nysc program while many southerners will be roaming d street searching for job.
I met some abo.kis around Sept last year in Abuja, der is one Fulani man who can't speak English and is working in a state polytechnic, earning upto or more dan 100k per month.
How he got employed wit d polytechnic is what I can't explain and some of his colleagues were like dat too just that his own is kinda poor cus no way he can communicate
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by shallysgirl: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheCabal:

I am always amazed with the average south easterners obsession with the idea that; someday someway the nation will set ablaze and the south east will remain unscathed like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in old testament.

I know you feel powerless and worthless like a reject and that somehow the "hungry northerner" whom you supposedly lord over is responsible for your inability to pacify you earthly desires.

You blame everyone but yourself for all the wrong decisions you have made from the day you were born till this moment. In light of this, I fail to see how this collective delusion you and your kind are passing through will result in negative consequences for Nigeria and Nigerians when you turn to the west for a piece of bread, purified bottled water and sackcloth to cover you unclothedness.

When I read posts like these or meet people like you; I see an ideology that translates into slavery; slaves chained at the hands, feet and neck, walking in a single file through the streets of western nations. If you listen carefully; you can hear a whip crack on their backs, the smell of fear pulsating from their breath as they scream in anguish.

You find them standing when they should sit, laughing when they should be crying, smiling when they should complaining, and running when the majority is dancing.

Your comment is as useless as....
Stay in your Nigeria,you wanted it this way. Why running na?
Your mere commissioner VP slave has lost his voice.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by shallysgirl: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
richybanky:

He will never get the visa after putting others in trouble. Never in Jesus name Amen. What you sow you reap.
Note:votes won't count in 2019,buhari is winning.You think this is Gej's admin. Ask inec

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by lastmessenger: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
We are discussing a serious issue and the igbos are looking back. Why don’t igbos just attack the whole of Yoruba land to end the whole matter.

All these internet hate is a waste of energy. Boys are talking of shipping out of the sh!thole and igbos want to get even with yorubas.

Start a freaking war with the Yorubas and defeat us.
I just want to ask you a simple question? How do you think it is possible for Nigeria to be islamized? Are they gonna put guns on our heads and force us to shout alahu Akbar? In my opinion,it is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of the needle than for Nigeria to be islamized. As am typing this churches are still holding fellowship in zamfara,gombe,kano and parts of northern and southern Nigeria.
Again if you are really a Christian then you should bear it in mind that we are meant to suffer persecution for our faith. My only reason for wanting to travel out is because of economic reasons.nothing more nothing less.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
shallysgirl:
He will never get the visa after putting others in trouble. Never in Jesus name Amen. What you sow you reap.
Note:votes won't count in 2019,buhari is winning.You think this is Gej's admin. Ask inec

See igbos swearing up and down because of the electoral choices of Yorubas. grin

Are you the visa officer that will decide my application? I stand the chance of escaping this hell hole than most of you because I am skilled and educated. I only lack the adequate financial means at the moment and I shall leave when that is solved. You guys can wishing wishing evil on innocent Yoruba Christians who voted Buhari because of Osinbajo (who has been a colossal failure).
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
richybanky:

He's never getting that visa as long as God don't like Evil. This was a man that rejoiced and jubliated when unarmed IPOB members were murdered last year. The same person that said he'll vote Buhari just he can continuev his act to Igbos and you honestly think God will grant such a person a blessing?

Let him keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
lastmessenger:
I just want to ask you a simple question? How do you think it is possible for Nigeria to be islamized? Are they gonna put guns on our heads and force us to shout alahu Akbar? In my opinion,it is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of the needle than for Nigeria to be islamized. As am typing this churches are still holding fellowship in zamfara,gombe,kano and parts of northern and southern Nigeria.
Again if you are really a Christian then you should bear it in mind that we are meant to suffer persecution for our faith. My only reason for wanting to travel out is because of economic reasons.nothing more nothing less.

What part of the country do you reside . Answer that before I engage you.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
shallysgirl:
Votes counts or not what am sure of is dat before 2019 election, I go don find my way comot 9ja by God's grace
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ikechuob:

He's never getting that visa as long as God don't like Evil. This was a man that rejoiced and jubliated when unarmed IPOB members were murdered last year. The same person that said he'll vote Buhari just he can continuev his act to Igbos and you honestly think God will grant such a person a blessing?

Let him keep dreaming

tongue tongue tongue Should I give you my real name so that you igbos can take my name to an herbalist/native doctor regarding visa or no visa? What is my business with IPOB? Am I an Hausa/muslim that defeated your tribe in 1970 and 2017? Why don’t you face the Hausas who have made life hard for you? I opened this thread to enlighten my fellow Christians of the imperatives of leaving the country but you igbos hav hijacked the thread to wish suffering upon me. Misery loves company. So you igbos want upwardly Mobile Christians of other tribes to suffer because of 2015? Why don’t you kill every Yoruba man you see if you feel so bad about 2015?

Ya’all won’t determine the visa applications of immigrant Nigerians so shove your hate up your ass. I won’t be maligned and implicated for an issue I have explained so many times. God bears me witness that I condemned the sacking of Nnamdi Kanu by Buhari last year. I even fought with some colleagues in my office because of the issue. I don’t know why you igbos are ascribing what I did not do to me.

As for saying Yorubas would vote Buhari next year to spite igbos, I said that because you igbos were blackmailing a whole tribe (Yoruba) for their electoral choices in 2015. We have a right to vote whoever we want and the cries and hate of igbos wouldn’t stop us from doing what we feel is good for us as a people. It is just a pity has proven to be an unmitigated disaster to enable igbos to gloat at us this way.

You all can keep wishing me evil on a future application, it doesn’t change anything. If I am destined to leave this country, one million igbo hate can not stop it.

In the worst case scenario, I would stay and die fighting Muslim jihadist in Nigeria if it comes to that and it wouldn’t change my sentiment about the igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Bro, 9ja can never be islmaised..
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
richybanky:

Bro, 9ja can never be islmaised..

That’s their business. Islamised or no islamised, I don’t feel so good about the nation anymore and I want better for my family.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by lastmessenger: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I live in kogi state and as am talking to you I can count more church buildings than mosques here in lokoja.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
lastmessenger:
I live in kogi state and as am talking to you I can count more church buildings than mosques here in lokoja.

It is a gradual process. I live in Lagos and I can feel and see them extending their plans on our public school system. Most of their girls na wear the hijab and it scares the sh!t of you if you ain’t a Muslim. They are creeping and stretching their fingers everywhere like an octopus into the innermost recess of our society. It might seem like I am exaggerating but I know what I see and I am determined to escape it for my sanity and the future of my kids. We Christians are too educated and aloof to even see the calamity we shall face in the future. I can’t deal so I have to speak and act. undecided
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by richybanky(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

That’s their business. Islamised or no islamised, I don’t feel so good about the nation anymore and I want better for my family.
Now u ar talking.. Most of those blasting u up and down here won't understand how hard Nigeria is expecially those dat ar still staying with their parents grin
Nobody will tell u Nigeria is hard until u start cater for urself and family grin cheesy #CrazyCountry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by casualobserver1: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cunnilingus:
to go there no easy

That is true but if one has the opportunity to choose between Europe and Canada I suggest Canada.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by lastmessenger: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

It is a gradual process. I live in Lagos and I can feel and see them extending their plans on our public school system. Most of their girls na wear the hijab and it scares the sh!t of you if you ain’t a Muslim. They are creeping and stretching their fingers everywhere like an octopus into the innermost recess of our society. It might seem like I am exaggerating but I know what I see and I am determined to escape it for my sanity and the future of my kids. We Christians are too educated and aloof to even see the calamity we shall face in the future. I can’t deal so I have to speak and act. undecided
well I wish you safe escape and I pray that you have your life dreams comes to fruition.
But for me as a Christian,I strongly believe in the words of his prophet Isaiah when he prophesied and said " of the increase of his government of peace their shall be no end". God owns the world brother. Man can only try but God decides the events that happens on this earth. Things will definitely turn out good in the end.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by pedrilo: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
remedick:
how many fight have you fought bro? How many National protest have you participated in? It is unfortunate that we live in a generation of spineless Nigerians and I was forced to download Fela's song some weeks ago and drown myself in his prophesies!
i decided to run so i can fight another day, but wat did u do? u downloaded a dead man's song and got drowned. spineless coward!
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

no hijab wearing in SE and some SS States, we will resist any attempt in our region by Islamic miscreants. if you want them to take over your region fine. I won't blame you for voting that failure in aso rock, but you guys fuccked up big time. just say you wanna leave Nigeria for a greener pastures not because Muslim are taking over, trust me that can never happen. I have intention of leaving just to make money ooooo. Islam has no place in old eastern region

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

British Airways Regrets Maltreatment Of Nigerians / Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards / Obi Wasted N2tr Of Anambra Funds - Dr Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.