Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. (11741 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

tongue tongue tongue Should I give you my real name so that you igbos can take my name to an herbalist/native doctor regarding visa or no visa? What is my business with IPOB? Am I an Hausa/muslim that defeated your tribe in 1970 and 2017? Why don’t you face the Hausas who have made life hard for you? I opened this thread to enlighten my fellow Christians of the imperatives of leaving the country but you igbos hav hijacked the thread to wish suffering upon me. Misery loves company. So you igbos want upwardly Mobile Christians of other tribes to suffer because of 2015? Why don’t you kill every Yoruba man you see if you feel so bad about 2015?

Ya’all won’t determine the visa applications of immigrant Nigerians so shove your hate up your ass. I won’t be maligned and implicated for an issue I have explained so many times. God bears me witness that I condemned the sacking of Nnamdi Kanu by Buhari last year. I even fought with some colleagues in my office because of the issue. I don’t know why you igbos are ascribing what I did not do to me.

As for saying Yorubas would vote Buhari next year to spite igbos, I said that because you igbos were blackmailing a whole tribe (Yoruba) for their electoral choices in 2015. We have a right to vote whoever we want and the cries and hate of igbos wouldn’t stop us from doing what we feel is good for us as a people. It is just a pity has proven to be an unmitigated disaster to enable igbos to gloat at us this way.

You all can keep wishing me evil on a future application, it doesn’t change anything. If I am destined to leave this country, one million igbo hate can not stop it.

In the worst case scenario, I would stay and die fighting Muslim jihadist in Nigeria if it comes to that and it wouldn’t change my sentiment about the igbos

Typical Afonja. Always playing victim when giving back that same hate they dish for eons. Oh now, it is no longer "yoruba defeated igbo" like your delusional ass kept shoutinbitchyyourself months ago before starvation and muslim slaughtering your people came to your door. Illiterate

Oh btw: just because you deleted your account does not mean, you hate speeches and mockery was erased buffon. As long as soneone quoted one of your post, it comes up on Google nincompoop.

This are some of your post found through google search during Ipob saga, the quit notice, etc
Infact in one of the post, despite the condemn, your miserable ass exposed your intent with that laughing emoji

In addiction, did your wannabe christian ass forget the thread you created where you was pretty much threatening of xenophobia to Igbos by you yorubas. The internet did not.
https://www.nairaland.com/3822301/igbos-unfair-blame-yorubas-failure

Or your other hate threads you created REPEATEDLY the entire last year towards igbo for not supporting your shithole niggeria and your worthless buhari government. incase you did...the internet did not
https://www.nairaland.com/4075763/hating-kill-us-faster
https://www.nairaland.com/3974084/nigerians-not-pushed-war-igbos

You honestly think God will bless a hatefilled, death wishing goat like yourself. Your suffering is indeed God's doing and I pray he continue it. You'll suffer in that shithole with the rest of the past APC etrolll goats.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

tongue tongue tongue Should I give you my real name so that you igbos can take my name to an herbalist/native doctor regarding visa or no visa? What is my business with IPOB? Am I an Hausa/muslim that defeated your tribe in 1970 and 2017? Why don’t you face the Hausas who have made life hard for you? I opened this thread to enlighten my fellow Christians of the imperatives of leaving the country but you igbos hav hijacked the thread to wish suffering upon me. Misery loves company. So you igbos want upwardly Mobile Christians of other tribes to suffer because of 2015? Why don’t you kill every Yoruba man you see if you feel so bad about 2015?

Ya’all won’t determine the visa applications of immigrant Nigerians so shove your hate up your ass. I won’t be maligned and implicated for an issue I have explained so many times. God bears me witness that I condemned the sacking of Nnamdi Kanu by Buhari last year. I even fought with some colleagues in my office because of the issue. I don’t know why you igbos are ascribing what I did not do to me.

As for saying Yorubas would vote Buhari next year to spite igbos, I said that because you igbos were blackmailing a whole tribe (Yoruba) for their electoral choices in 2015. We have a right to vote whoever we want and the cries and hate of igbos wouldn’t stop us from doing what we feel is good for us as a people. It is just a pity has proven to be an unmitigated disaster to enable igbos to gloat at us this way.

You all can keep wishing me evil on a future application, it doesn’t change anything. If I am destined to leave this country, one million igbo hate can not stop it.

In the worst case scenario, I would stay and die fighting Muslim jihadist in Nigeria if it comes to that and it wouldn’t change my sentiment about the igbos

I hope your suffering gets worse. Suffer some more in that shithole. I'm glad all that evil you wished on igbo came running to your people and community. Karma is a fucking bitch.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You going to suffer that Buhari you fostered on others. God don't like ugly tongue

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by CodeTemplar: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Lucky you. Keep looking bro. Keep looking.
So many other brothers don’t have the money yet.
can u configure route?
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Bastard wailing on igbo hating him. Na love you showed before? Illiterate.

Oh and btw: stop dragging Christians, which you are not, into your miserable. We wish YOU, only YOU, to suffer the misery you wished on igbos but came back to bit your clan in the ass. Pig

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

This my last post. ENJOY YOUR ONE NIGGERIA your ugly, monkey ass insulted igbos all over this NL for. You ain't going nowhere as long as God dey this world. You'll suffer that buhari whether you like it or not

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
can u configure route?

Just look for travel agents na or go to the travel section on NL.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by CodeTemplar: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Just look for travel agents na or go to the travel section on NL.
router??
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ikechuob:

This my last post. ENJOY YOUR ONE NIGGERIA your ugly, monkey ass insulted igbos all over this NL for. You ain't going nowhere as long as God dey this world. You'll suffer that buhari whether you like it or not

What have you achieved now that you dug us my old post? Does it substract from the substance of this thread?
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
router??

Please explain yourself sir.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Bluemalam: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Do northerners/Hausas/poor muslims have the aptitude for foreign travel? I don’t see them going anywhere. Only Christians have the means and aptitude to travel.

This is the most ignorant post I've read this year.

Are you sure your brain is not full of fufu? Bush men like you that have never left the country will be talking trash about what you know nothing about.

What 'aptitude' is needed to travel? What aptitude do illiterate drug traffickers and yahoo fraudsters use to travel?

Do you know how many northerners are presently schooling and working in the UK? Why do you have to spew your ignorance and lack of exposure for all to see? You are here dreaming and praying to leave for the west, a place many northerners including yours truly troop in and out of yet you have the temerity to open your bush mouth to cast aspersions?

Some of you are more ignorant than the semi-literate northern masses that you try to denigrate.

P.S I'm a northern Christian (a better one judging from your hate filled posts) from the core north and I can tell it to your face that your islamisation cry is nothing but excess paranoia and baseless propaganda. Growing islamic extremism is global & not limited to Nigeria and if you don't know the west are now in more danger of Islamist attacks (London, Paris, New York, Boston, Turkey etc) then your level of ignorance is higher than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

What have you achieved now that you dug us my old post? Does it substract from the substance of this thread?

It showed the hypocrite your ass is. You condemn the muslims when you are not different from any of them. You insult igbo on hate and condemning "Christian Nigerians" when you yourself displayed that when you thought Buhari's incompetence was directed to Igbos alone. The only reason you twisting that your mouth now and forming fake "Christian" trying to advice "Christians" is because every evil you wished came onto you and your people. That's the beauty of what I said, God don't like ugly.

That "one Niggeria" you were condemning, insulting and laughing at nnamdi kanu and Ipob for wanting out, why do you want to escape from it now?
Like I said God don't like ugly. You'll soon learn your suffering is God's intent and punishment. Enjoy it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mikolo80: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Anybody with half a brain
are you sure they have up to half with this kin thinking
will know that Nigeria is already gone
wey game neva strt
and she will be an Islamic Republic in less than 30 years.
wetin neva change in 400 yrs wey de even wax stronger in christianity
All the indicators
which mumu indicator
point to that direction and the very people that can save us (igbos)
who made them saviour
ppl that can't save themselves
you funny
are too steeped in hate and disorganization to even be successful in their secession plans. As a Christian man of yoruba extraction, I have looked into the crystal ball and all I see is despair and agony for this country.
is like your ball is not properly charged
look again

Accordingly, any sensible Christian youth who’s not married should endeavor to save money (no matter how excruciating that is in light of the meagre wages paid in Nigeria) to leave this country.
to go where
how many
even ghana are chasing us back
stop the cowardice
stand your ground like a man
I wouldn’t want my enemy to live in an Islamic nation.
dubai
malaysia
saudi
bahrain
indonesia
kuwait
stop deceiving yoursef
I am so sure in my analysis that I am not pained by Nigeria’s issue anymore.[/quoteno
just lazy] [quote] If you have noticed, upwardly mobile Christian youths are leaving Nigeria in droves
define droves
how many are yuppies in nigeria
and this is no coincidence.
cowards seeking least resistance
It is the culmination of what has been predicted a long time ago.
wey d predicament
I want Christians to please heed my advice and leave the country for the Islamic north to do what it feels like.
and when they come to ur new country nko
you teach your children to run like puccys
Already, northerners don’t travel anywhere as they are comfortable with whatever level of poverty a fellow Muslim inflicts on them. They believe Nigeria is theirs and they have been on the ascendancy
whatt ascendant
sme numebr of ministers in every administration
in this politics thing for a while.

Any sure young man should just try and save money to leave Nigeria.
clearly u are not sure if you are a coward
The only people I pity in all these are our southern girls who won’t see young men to marry them as most young men are fixated on traveling out of the country.
why u no carry dem go d promise land

As for the eventual settlement of the issue of Nigeria, we shall settle it in the future (no matter where we are in the world). The north/muslims won’t have the last laugh on Nigeria’s issue.
after u don run finish
wetin coward wan settle

Selah.
[quote]
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mikolo80: 12:30am On Mar 23, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I know all 90 million can’t leave but the young unmarried ones can leave the country. I am saying this for the future of our unborn kids. We do not have the courage or will to ensure the secularity of our country and some of us can’t live in an Islamic country.
YOU do not have the courage speak for yourself
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mikolo80: 12:31am On Mar 23, 2018
sahara desert de
FarahAideed:
If all 90 million southerners make an exit which countries will be able to host such a large group of immigrants
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mikolo80: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2018
yet
you still have hope
d mumu is strong in you o
america takes in 1 million immigrants world over
do the math
and they take way more than any country
resurgentxtian4:

Keep consoling yourself. The cream of Nigeria’s youth will leave, leaving the vagrants of the society to keep groping in the dark. Millions wish to leave already but their is no opportunity yet. I want to see what poor Muslims and northerners will turn Nigeria to in 20 years.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mikolo80: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2018
child support loading
pedrilo:
without bn told, any sensible youth should be planning towards dis.
i am 31 and will not get married until i leave dis hell hole as dat will further make tins worse for me to leave easily
plenty girls around me want marriage, but i say not in nigeria
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mikolo80: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I am gainfully employed here but I don’t like the direction the country is taking so I will rather be a slave to a white man than bow to a black muslim( especially an hausa) in Nigeria. Islam will not win at the end.
why not make him bow to you
instead of running

You can keep consoling yourself though. You can have the country to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by DerideGull(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Anybody with half a brain will know that Nigeria is already gone and she will be an Islamic Republic in less than 30 years. All the indicators point to that direction and the very people that can save us (igbos) are too steeped in hate and disorganization to even be successful in their secession plans. As a Christian man of yoruba extraction, I have looked into the crystal ball and all I see is despair and agony for this country.

Accordingly, any sensible Christian youth who’s not married should endeavor to save money (no matter how excruciating that is in light of the meagre wages paid in Nigeria) to leave this country. I wouldn’t want my enemy to live in an Islamic nation. I am so sure in my analysis that I am not pained by Nigeria’s issue anymore. If you have noticed, upwardly mobile Christian youths are leaving Nigeria in droves and this is no coincidence. It is the culmination of what has been predicted a long time ago. I want Christians to please heed my advice and leave the country for the Islamic north to do what it feels like. Already, northerners don’t travel anywhere as they are comfortable with whatever level of poverty a fellow Muslim inflicts on them. They believe Nigeria is theirs and they have been on the ascendancy in this politics thing for a while.

Any sure young man should just try and save money to leave Nigeria. The only people I pity in all these are our southern girls who won’t see young men to marry them as most young men are fixated on traveling out of the country.

As for the eventual settlement of the issue of Nigeria, we shall settle it in the future (no matter where we are in the world). The north/muslims won’t have the last laugh on Nigeria’s issue.

Selah.

I thought you had your thinking hat until the bolded came into view. You and forbearers would have still joined the Islamic northern region if Ndigbo should journey onto the path of success toward realization of Republic of Igbo land or Biafra. You must stay in Nigeria to enjoy the benefits fought by your forbearers during the Nigeria/Biafra war.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mikolo80: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

They can save millions of Christians if their secession plan works as the Muslim north will be forced to halt their violent march down south.
how
what if they chase you out of your ibo land into cameroon?will you keep running
But now with the confusion in the camp of the igbos as it pertains to the Biafra plan, all hope seems to be lost and millions of Christians have to choice but to escape Nigeria.
no choice
i see say u don kolo final

I hope I have enlightened you a little bit?
u hv succeded in bringing nothing but darkness
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mikolo80: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

They can save millions of Christians if their secession plan works as the Muslim north will be forced to halt their violent march down south.
how
what if they chase you out of your ibo land into cameroon?will you keep running
But now with the confusion in the camp of the igbos as it pertains to the Biafra plan, all hope seems to be lost and millions of Christians have to choice but to escape Nigeria.
no choice
i see say u don kolo final

I hope I have enlightened you a little bit?
u hv succeded in bringing nothing but darkness.and i hope you escape cos we don't need cowards like u
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by mikolo80: 12:47am On Mar 23, 2018
hahahahah
islam has taken over yankee and canada o
maybe try new zealand or australia
resurgentxtian4:

First of all, I thank you for being civil with your reply. But on the substance of your message, I beg to differ. The Muslims in Nigeria keep pushing Christians to the wall and their ambition for Nigeria is so blatant. I am a Yoruba boy so you can’t accuse me of hate or intolerance. We can all see what is happening in this country and some of us want better for our families. If Britain is chasing Nigerians away, is Canada or American also doing the same? Each country reserves the right to set an immigration policy which speaks to the peculiar societal needs of that nation. Some of us are not just ready to stake our future on a baseless loyalty to a nation that keeping failing at every turn. We would take our chances outside where the retrogresssive forces of Islam won’t mow us down. The rest of you can keep groping in the dark in Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Biety:

if your house is on fire, would you run away or find any means to put off the fire? Don't mind answering me because i already know the answer due to your posts.
you'll surely run away and expect your neighbour s to do the job for you. And if no one is willing to help you'll surely allow the fire to burn everything to ashes.
People like you concede to defeat without fighting,

I don't want to join issues with anyone but I have to address the fire analogy you used here in. When one's house is on fire, the sensible thing to do first is to get out from the burning house (safety first).

Let the house burn to ashes since everything in it is replaceable but you can't replace life itself and you will agree with me that it is the sensible and rational thing to do.

Cheers.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Uchek(m): 4:24am On Mar 23, 2018
TheCabal:

I am always amazed with the average south easterners obsession with the idea that; someday someway the nation will set ablaze and the south east will remain unscathed like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in old testament.

I know you feel powerless and worthless like a reject and that somehow the "hungry northerner" whom you supposedly lord over is responsible for your inability to pacify you earthly desires.

You blame everyone but yourself for all the wrong decisions you have made from the day you were born till this moment. In light of this, I fail to see how this collective delusion you and your kind are passing through will result in negative consequences for Nigeria and Nigerians when you turn to the west for a piece of bread, purified bottled water and sackcloth to cover you unclothedness.

When I read posts like these or meet people like you; I see an ideology that translates into slavery; slaves chained at the hands, feet and neck, walking in a single file through the streets of western nations. If you listen carefully; you can hear a whip crack on their backs, the smell of fear pulsating from their breath as they scream in anguish.

You find them standing when they should sit, laughing when they should be crying, smiling when they should complaining, and running when the majority is dancing.

How and why did you conclude that he is Igbo?
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 6:56am On Mar 23, 2018
mikolo80:
hahahahah
islam has taken over yankee and canada o
maybe try new zealand or australia

Islam hasn’t and can NEVER take over America and Canada. If you say Europe, I am cool with that. Having said that, what is the point of all your replies? Is it for millions of my people to stay in Nigeria? If that is your point, I reject it. Move over, please.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by ihitenansa: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Uchek:

How and why did you conclude that he is Igbo?
because everything is igbo igbo igbo for these retards
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by DeeMain(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Alcatraz and Dayokanu systematically laid the foundation of Igbo-Yoruba hate war on Nairaland from near the inception of this forum.

You two are analogous to the Islamic terrorists you want to run away from in Nigeria. I remember ancient threads of you and Dayokanu dancing and making merry on the images of impoverished skeletons of gaunt Biafran kwashiokor victims and celebrating Adekunle for decimating innocent Igbo civilians, children and women and threatening that you likes can't wait to repeat the carnage if Igbos don't behave and ship in.

Repeatedly you two taunted and mocked the 3 million dead and gloated for years inciting and deriding a traumatized people until they began to match you and your minions hate for hate.

You birthed, nursed and sustained the monster on this forum and groomed all the hate foot soldiers we see on Nairaland today.

I am not here to judge you. All l want to say is if you really want to be a Christian then ask for forgiveness and make atonement to the Igbos and Nigeria for the harm you have caused.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Ikechuob:

It showed the hypocrite your ass is. You condemn the muslims when you are not different from any of them. You insult igbo on hate and condemning "Christian Nigerians" when you yourself displayed that when you thought Buhari's incompetence was directed to Igbos alone. The only reason you twisting that your mouth now and forming fake "Christian" trying to advice "Christians" is because every evil you wished came onto you and your people. That's the beauty of what I said, God don't like ugly.

That "one Niggeria" you were condemning, insulting and laughing at nnamdi kanu and Ipob for wanting out, why do you want to escape from it now?
Like I said God don't like ugly. You'll soon learn your suffering is God's intent and punishment. Enjoy it

Guy, what is your business with my plans? Bleep you and your tribe? You talk like you have always shown Yorubas love. How do you expect me to love you when you keep insulting everybody in Nigeria because of a war you lost in the 70s? Do I look like Hausa/Fulani/Muslim to you?

Please stop spamming my thread with BS.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by GiantParrot(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Most of the intelligent folks I grew up with left 5-6 years ago without looking back. They are doing very well for themselves in their professional careers enabled by environments that recognize dedication and merit. I will surely be joining them soon. You only live once. Enough of the Nigerian nonsense. Who has time for that? The ethno-religious mor0ns down here can enjoy their id1ocy for as long as they desire. Some of us have decided we've had enough. I am a relatively successful 29 year old man, and I've decided I've had enough.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2018
DeeMain:
Alcatraz and Dayokanu systematically laid the foundation of Igbo-Yoruba hate war on Nairaland from near the inception of this forum.

You two are analogous to the Islamic terrorists you want to run away from in Nigeria. I remember ancient threads of you and Dayokanu dancing and making merry on the images of impoverished skeletons of gaunt Biafran kwashiokor victims and celebrating Adekunle for decimating innocent Igbo civilians, children and women and threatening that you likes can't wait to repeat the carnage if Igbos don't behave and ship in.

Repeatedly you two mocked the 3 million dead end gloated for years inciting and deriding a traumatized people until they began to match you and your minions hate for hate.

You birthed, nursed and sustained the monster on this forum and groomed all the hate foot soldiers we see on Nairaland today.

I am not here to judge you. All l want to say is if you really want to be a Christian then ask for forgiveness and make atonement to the Igbos and Nigeria for the harm you have caused.

Nope! I won’t apologize to the igbos. You are not my God.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by resurgentxtian4: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2018
GiantParrot:
Most of the intelligent folks I grew up with left 5-6 years ago without looking back. They are doing very well for themselves in the professional careers enabled by environments that recognize dedication and merit. I will surely be joining them soon. You only live once. Enough of the Nigerian nonsense. Who has time for that? The ethno-religions mor0ns down here can enjoy their id1ocy for as long as they desire. Some of us have decided we've had enough. I am a 29 year old relatively successful man, and I've decided I've had enough.

Good.
Re: Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit. by Ikechuob: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Guy, what is your business with my plans? Bleep you and your tribe? You talk like you have always shown Yorubas love. How do you expect me to love you when you keep insulting everybody in Nigeria because of a war you lost in the 70s? Do I look like Hausa/Fulani/Muslim to you?

Please stop spamming my thread with BS.

Suffer in hell in that your shithole. You'll DIE there with zero way of escaping. You will waste every pain you got chasing visa that you'll never get. Suffer bitch, let that sai buhari and your hate consume you to hell tongue tongue tongue

I pray the fulani muslim finds you too and add more to your pain. Die in misery bitch

One niggeria
Sai buhari

Bleep you, your shithole, savage animalistic, skull mining tribe.

You'll NEVER EVER get a visa out of that shithole. Quote me on that anyday.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Durotoye Picks ANN Presidential Nomination Forms, thanks Nigerians / Annkio Briggs: Danger Looms If Nigeria Fails To Restructure / Wike Blames Cross River PDP Crisis On Imoke’s Leadership Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.