Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (63662 Views)

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by donqx: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish undecided

the truth hurts dear !those are facts just work hard...I am a rich nigga living...u might end up with me if you.....hmmmm you know the rest!
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by chris31(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Exactly the same discussion i was having with a friend in the morning
Poor Ladies are very hard to please most of them are not contended
Easy to spot them
The rich ladies are more well mannered
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Aboguede(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
planetx13:
I dunno why it is paining some people above me..... (trash) (rubbish)... the simple truth remains that no guy wants a liability no matter how rich you think he is...... o wait o let me even ask, so you want to go clubbing, partying ,sleep with all the men you know their names for chicken and chips and then when you are done , one rich guy (after sweating and hustling) will come and be drooling over you... in fact you deserve a 'made in Russia ' slap. I say it and keep saying it .... any WOMAN that wants money should go and work for it..... get off your lazy a.ss and go hustle..... NOBODY owes you nothing

Ciao

The same for rich ladies and of .... Here
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Adanne9110(f): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
money money money,,,the rate at which stingy guys are hiding under the umbrella of "girls beg too much" is becoming too much,,could it be the high rate of hardship,,,,,pls we have ladies from poor homes who don't even need ur money,,,,
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by maylisa(f): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
True but not all broke ladies from poor homes are gold digger.
lefulefu:
Most wealthy people prefer marrying from their class. It prevents the tendency to hook up with a chronic hungry gold digger.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by IamHopeful(f): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Valid points all the way.

Truth be told, in this era we are now, it's very rare for a rich guy to get married to a broke lady and vice-versa (most especially the former) except the broke lady or guy is distinctive. Worlds are truly apart.

BTW, who will now get married to broke ladies grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Uchefame(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
ImaIma1:
No 4 very true. They are irritated by people that always ask for money

5 is also true. Ladies from poor background who are trying to mingle are hard to please. They are the ones who come up with stupid yardsticks and standards

You must be a good woman for accepting the bitter truth which many ladies will never accept.

keep saying the truth. I salute you
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by QuietMynd: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish undecided
as expected.
I already know u dnt like reading the truth
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by sweetilicious(f): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
ladies should find something doing.Improve yourself to add value to your hubby.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by hermesprogidy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I notice that the so called rich guys that are choosy were once dirt poor who suddenly have a stupid entitlement forgeting that those from humble background will one day become wealthy, Bill gates, Mark of Facebook etc were not born rich, they married from humble background.

Bill Gates was born rich.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Brugo(m): 12:33am On Jun 14, 2018
These ladies are not happy. Perhaps they are broke. I could say that there is Nothing wrong with being broke though. Just don’t go about asking every guy for money. It is off-putting!

People don’t really like perpetual beggars. Be content.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by jtofineme(m): 1:03am On Jun 14, 2018
PearlStreet:
Poverty is infectious

Broke poverty-stricken girls would tear the OP to shreds today. Meanwhile, they should forward their frustration to their fathers at home.

Any poor guy who decides to marry a poor mannerless girl like these ones insulting the OP has ruined his lineage and corrupted his genes.

The rich man is teaching his children boardroom politics, international business and political diplomacy while the poor man is in his wife's kitchen licking moin-moin leaf.
or in the bed room having sex to give birth to more children
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by hkidola00(m): 3:39am On Jun 14, 2018
franchasng:
Its mostly money-miss-road guys and Yahoo boys and all those guys that just stumbled upon money that marry anyhow...their only criteria is...is she beautiful...does she have big breast and big bumbum Once she has these momentary features, boom, they fix wedding, and few years down the line, they are back on the street hustling because money isn't entering again like before and wifey is a leech who stays at home 24hrs watching Telemundo, BBN and waiting for hubby to bring in millions and buy her new car gifts while she does nothing but watch TV and gossip....only mumu guys follow these past useless trend....

Marry with your head and your children and generation won't suffer for your mistake cool
well I prefer a woman that will sit at home and I bring in d money.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I notice that the so called rich guys that are choosy were once dirt poor who suddenly have a stupid entitlement forgeting that those from humble background will one day become wealthy, Bill gates, Mark of Facebook etc were not born rich, they married from humble background.

TRASH...TRASH!!!!!

Goan Work and stop being online from Mrn till Mrngrin grin
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by pansophist(m): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2018
I see this every single time I visit nigeria.

The level of gold digging that has normalized by Nigerian female is disheartening, to put it mildly. Even to a point where just saying HELLO to them seems like I owe them.

There was this girl that I fancied. I asked her out and she asked me that she is coming with her friend, which I didn’t object to. I wouldn’t expect that their ploy was to eat some of the most expensive meal, ordered take away and expected me to pay, like it’s a right. That was the day I lost interest in her completely.

And she still have the effrontery to tell me that I’ve changed towards her. Just goes to show that her gold digging is normalized.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2018
pansophist:

The level of gold digging that has normalized by Nigerian female is disheartening, to put it mildly. Even to a point where just saying HELLO to them seems like I owe them.

There was this girl that I fancied. I asked her out and she asked me that she is coming with her friend, which I didn’t object to. I wouldn’t expect that their ploy was to eat some of the most expensive meal, ordered take away and expected me to pay, like it’s a right. That was the day I lost interest in her completely.

And she still have the effrontery to tell me that I’ve changed towards her. Just goes to show that her gold digging is normalized.
grin.
It goes both ways bro. Some guys are gold diggers too. I have "friends" and male cousins at home who don't ever call or chat me up except when they need financial help.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by revontuli(f): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2018
pansophist:

That's terrible. Why did you pay? You should have walked out as soon as they started ordering expensive food. Some American guys do it to gold diggers who order expensive food and wine at first date.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by blimeyVic(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Rich or Poor, marry a good "happiness-filled" man/woman that has the capacity to scale from one level to many more levels with a little push.
Thank me later.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by pansophist(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2018
revontuli:

That's terrible. Why did you pay? You should have walked out as soon as they started ordering expensive food. Some American guys do it to gold diggers who order expensive food and wine at first date.

“fool me once, your fault but fool me twice, my fault” English proverb.

I paid because I didn’t knew that’s was the plan. It was first time such happened to me. i was shocked as I was trying to process the cognitive dissonance of holding someone in high regards, and they betrayed it. It won’t happen again for sure.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by usagee36: 7:20pm On Jan 17
Do you have a friend called tina?
ImaIma1:

Not exactly...just a few days in Zaria and Jaji. Why?
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by ImaIma1(f): 3:05pm On Jan 19
usagee36:
Do you have a friend called tina?

Not that I can remember. Tina doesn't really ring a bell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.