Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter (32448 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter Tamar's 11th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by vanessaRN(f): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2018

Nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha is today celebrating her daughter Chigozie’s 11th birthday.

Onuoha, sharing a baby photo of her daughter and a present one on IG penned down a deep post on what she passed through in the hands of her husband’s people.

According to her, she was maltreated and even almost killed as they vehemently kicked against their brother marrying an actress.

In her words;

1 and 11.. how time flies..
Lord I am humbled.Thank you for your many blessings upon her life. Lord you favored me and blessed me with the most gracious daughter in the household of the igwegbe’s. Despite the many battles from the enemies of Igwegbe’s household, you showed me mercy and gave me strength. I became a mom in the midst of a raging storm“ .

I was threatened constantly that “you will never marry my brother, you will never be a mom, you will be barren, i will kill you, I will rather die than have you bear my brother kids or step your foot in my father’s house , you and your children will be bastards”. For no just cause.. Simply because I was an actor, I was dragged to every police station in Lagos, assassins were constantly sent to my home. I was shamed on every national News paper/tabloids like a common thief and was made an object of caricature because I was in love with your father as he did me. My crime was wanting to settle down like every other young woman.

Through it all, I remained silent and pleaded my case before God. You o lord covered my shame and gave your final judgement. You blessed me with Chigozie and it’s been endless blessings since then. Lord continue to silence every roaring lion and enemies of our household. May every stone thrown at us be the solid rock upon which we build our foundation. May your grace never depart from her for she brought me comfort, peace and many blessings. Continue to protect her from all who have been fighting tirelessly to deny her her due place in her father’s home and the joy of growing up with her father like every girl deserves. Chigozie Being your mom was the best Job I ever had and continue to do till the day I close my eyes in perfect peace. I �you child of mine.
Happy 11th Birthday Nicole ���������
We love you and are proud to be your parents ����

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgkwZkUHxn2/?hl=en

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/21/actress-georgina-onuoha-opens-up-on-what-she-endured-from-her-husbands-family/

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by iMUMUweh(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
shocked

see her playing the victim card.

When you were busy attacking your mother in-law in the dream, you never thought they will find out the source..

wicked witch

shocked

6 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by kulrunsman79(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Okay oooo
How is this news bikonu??
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
1 and 11.. how time flies..
Lord I am humbled.Thank you for your many blessings upon her life. Lord you favored me and blessed me with the most gracious daughter in the household of the igwegbe’s. Despite the many battles from the enemies of Igwegbe’s household, you showed me mercy and gave me strength. I became a mom in the midst of a raging storm“ .
I was threatened constantly that “you will never marry my brother, you will never be a mom, you will be barren, i will kill you, I will rather die than have you bear my brother kids or step your foot in my father’s house , you and your children will be bastards”. For no just cause.. Simply because I was an actor, I was dragged to ev.........................................

27 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Husty(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
The fear of bleaching cream is the beginning of skin care grin
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Ennny(f): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
which is she? and the person above me, she don winch u before? take am easy o

4 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by speedyconnect3: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
The essence?
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Newpride(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
How is this included in the news of the newly released abducted dapchi school girls.
grin grin
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
vanessaRN:

Nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha is today celebrating her daughter Chigozie’s 11th birthday.

Onuoha, sharing a baby photo of her daughter and a present one on IG penned down a deep post on what she passed through in the hands of her husband’s people.

According to her, she was maltreated and even almost killed as they vehemently kicked against their brother marrying an actress.

In her words;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgkwZkUHxn2/?hl=en

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/21/actress-georgina-onuoha-opens-up-on-what-she-endured-from-her-husbands-family/

Na wao
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by omooba969(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Here in Madagascar we don't know her. cool

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Simply because I was an actor, I was dragged to every police station in Lagos, assassins were constantly sent to my home. I was shamed on every national News paper/tabloids like a common thief and was made an object of caricature

Only you one. Anyway there are 3 sides to every story like this.
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by okuneddie(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'm not sure if she is still married to the man or if the man is still alive because he can't be and she will bring his family on social media. I don't want to know what they did but bringing them here is out of it. It shows who she is and her upbringing.

Because Oyinbo say Upbringing is a Virtual...Thaink u grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Talktoyoulater(f): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
angry
Tough times don't last but tough people do.thank u 4 sharing with us.but how am i sure u are saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by blesskewe(f): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
If I talk na

One Mumu moderator go come ban me

Mumu
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Throwback: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
She must have a very weak husband, to the extent that his family sent assassins after you on numerous occasions.

Or she is an actress who has confused her life story for a movie script she rehearsed.

8 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by chii8(f): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Someone quotes the whole stuff to type na waooo

The FTC person is talking about witches, how you take know.

7 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
ah ahn.. so there was phone already that year... hmnm...
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Some in laws sef
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by omooba969(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
k

How free are you with mature guys?
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Flexherbal(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by kolawoleibukun: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
hh
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
For the fact that she is Igbo, she is a pathetic liar. Never trust any Igbo, nothing good can come from that tribe.
Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
If a man's family doesn't want you, please don't force it.
Especially with an Igbo man, Igbo men are very family oriented.
Most times, the family wins! Just like they won in her case.

Happy birthday to her daughter.
She just had to steal some attention with her sob story undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by Greyworld: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
iMUMUweh:
shocked

see her playing the victim card.

When you were busy attacking your mother in-law in the dream, you never thought they will find out the source..

wicked witch

shocked
cloned copycat

shame

5 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by styless(f): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by chii8(f): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
GentlemanAyo:
For the fact that she is Igbo, she is a pathetic liar. Never trust any Igbo, nothing good can come from that tribe.
Are you alright?

5 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
chii8:

Are you alright?

Go and ask your great grandfather in his grave

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Nicole Igwegbe’s 11th Birthday: Georgina Onuoha Celebrates Her Daughter by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow / Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? / Omah Lay Wins “the Next Rated” Award At #14thheadies Award Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.