Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating (47953 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Amarabae:
Just imagine. Two innocent kids. cry cry cry
Babe
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by uyigideon(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Whenever anything bad happened, you see people blame it on that or blame it on this, many people don't seems to understand what life is really all about. We only have two kingdom in existence, kingdom of Light and kingdom of Darkness, kingdom of Light is rule by God, why kingdom of Darkness is rule by Satan, you either belongs to light or darkness, knowingly or unknowingly.
When God created the Heavens and the Earth, He said let there be Light, even before creating the Sun and the Mon, it means man was living in the light of God before darkness came as a result of Adam and Eve disobedience to God.
God plan to bring light back to the world through his Son Jesus Christ. Remember Jesus Christ said " I am the light of the world" John 8:12.
The mission of Satan is to kill, Steal and destroy, but Jesus Christ came to give Life.
Anyone who lives in darkness is rule and control by Satan to achieve his aim, killing, stealing and destruction. Are you living in light or darkness? That will determine who rules and control you. Jesus Christ is calling many people to light but men prefer darkness instead of Light, john 3:19. Bible says he that hated his brother without a course, is a murderer. Same as the one who killed another person with poisoning. and when they die, they go to hell fire for eternity.
If you are tired of living in darkness, say this after me,
Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, forgive me my sins,
Take me out of Darkness and bring me into your kingdom of Light,
From now onwards, I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour.
Thank you for saving me.
In Jesus Christ name i pray, Amen.
Congratulations! You are now rule and control by God.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by herich(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
candy post=66042091]
So kill them instead?[/quote]

They were his products.
I don't like our ideas of leaving everything for luck n chance.
Africans bears so much children without any plans for them, only hoping for luck to locate them by chance.
Shall we continue to live by system?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by stag: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mental health
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by 3moses: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hes not the biological father of the children... The wife bleeps outside and brougth those pregnancies for him to father.... Hê used that opportunity to punish d woman as shes going to divorce him and move on...

If not, a sane man couldnt have done this.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by godofuck231: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
What a wimp
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Opentokwowledge: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The courts decide that. Like I clearly stated, in most cases, the mother is given sole custody even when she is an unfit mother as the mother in this story.

Depression is a bìtch. And most people are pretentious. Put someone in a vulnerable position & watch how many people will use that to their advantage. I understand human nature & I have no sentiments or lack of understanding for those that decide to take their lives for whatever reason. I don't live their daily struggles, therefore, don't believe I have the right to be sanctimonious about shìt where it concerns them & their lives. That is my stance.
There is no need to drag a neglectful mother to court, is there? The man if depressed could've gotten help... I mean, there should be about a thousand and one ways of going about this instead of giving up like a coward!... I dont feel his pains, I dont know what he couldve been through but whatever turmoil he was facing doesnt grant him the right to take his own life less that of those young souls. It is fukcin sorry that things has happened this way, which is the more reason why it should be decried. I hate feeling sorry!... Looking in the eyes of those beautiful kids, I dare say The Zambian ediot is a fukctard, a coward, a dummy, a loser. May his soul never rest in peace! cry

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by rueshappy(m): 1:58am On Mar 22, 2018
This is really bad shocked
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by cococandy(f): 2:16am On Mar 22, 2018
That doesn’t have anything to do with this case.

herich:

They were his products.
I don't like our ideas of leaving everything for luck n chance.
Africans bears so much children without any plans for them, only hoping for luck to locate them by chance.
Shall we continue to live by system?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by cococandy(f): 2:23am On Mar 22, 2018
That might be true
3moses:
Hes not the biological father of the children... The wife bleeps outside and brougth those pregnancies for him to father.... Hê used that opportunity to punish d woman as shes going to divorce him and move on...

If not, a sane man couldnt have done this.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Decryptor(m): 5:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Stupid man. When you would have simply cheated with hundreds of other willing and waiting Zambian women. Mtcheeew

By the way, cococandy and XhosaNostra go sweet to marry together put for house as wives. See the way they are cat-fighting each other. I go just siddon with popcorn and iced-tea at hand dey watch them if I be the husband. grin grin
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by XhosaNostra(f): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
There is no need to drag a neglectful mother to court, is there? The man if depressed could've gotten help... I mean, there should be about a thousand and one ways of going about this instead of giving up like a coward!... I dont feel his pains, I dont know what he couldve been through but whatever turmoil he was facing doesnt grant him the right to take his own life less that of those young souls. It is fukcin sorry that things has happened this way, which is the more reason why it should be decried. I hate feeling sorry!... Looking in the eyes of those beautiful kids, I dare say The Zambian ediot is a fukctard, a coward, a dummy, a loser. May his soul never rest in peace! cry

Sigh. I don't know what else to say lol. I also don't know why you're being emotional about this. Did you know that in some western countries you can be assisted with your own suicide if dying is your choice? This man made his decision, I'm not God, so I can't judge him. I can only accept what is. I'm OK with his decision. End of.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Opentokwowledge: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Sigh. I don't know what else to say lol. I also don't know why you're being emotional about this. Did you know that in some western countries you can be assisted with your own suicide if dying is your choice? This man made his decision, I'm not God, so I can't judge him. I can only accept what is. I'm OK with his decision. End of.

This man didnt just commit suicide, he also got filicide in his baggage! I cant just get my head around how a human being can justify this heinous act mehn! ... You are saying it is okay for parents to commit filicide just because of a stupid fear of what might happen to the kids when they're not alive to look after them? Cmon man!... If that were the norms, you think you'll still be up an about today? I mean, This is plain evils on all levels and I'm not getting the logic at all!! ...And Yo! I'm still in touch with the compassionate side of my being and you seeing that as being emotional just beats me. Are you sure you're not some cyborg's? tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Lionessza(f): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's only level one. You haven't seen half of it.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Opentokwowledge: 7:17am On Mar 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok well, that's still his choice.

Personally, I'm able to take my own feelings aside & look at a situation realistically with no emotions involved. I already gave reasons to why I believe he did the right thing by not leaving those children orphans, susceptible to abuse & other harsh realities of the world.
Oh! Him being alive guarantees those kids immunity from the problems of the world? ...Well, Thats just Incredible!
He didn't do the right thing. EOD

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by ImaIma1(f): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2018
Evil man...how has his killings helped the situation?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2018
so will killing yourself stop her from masturbating and f**k**g around
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by blacktall: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A 30 year old man identified as Joe Tembo has committed suicide by poisoning himself and two of his children because his wife masturbated a lot. Joe reportedly committed suicide and poisoned his two kids after sending pictures and a voice note to his cheating wife.

A worker at a named lodge in Matero Township in Zambia reported that Joe together with the children two children booked a room on Tuesday around 22:00 Hours.

Police Assistant Public Relations Officer Godfrey Chilabi says the staff at the lodge noticed that the guests were not coming out despite knocking on the door several times in the evening of 20thMarch, 2018 around 20:00hrs.

Joe took pictures of the children before killing them and sent to his wife who he complained that was masturbating a lot and deprived him sexual pleasures.

According to the audio, the two have been married for 8 years but his wife only wanted masturbation instead of sex with his husband.

The wife was never home as she was reportedly sleeping with unknown people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/joe-tembo-kills-two-of-his-children-because-his-wife-enjoyed-masturbating.html

Are we sure she did kill them?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Of course, to each his own. I also have the right to see your point of view as sick, don't I? undecided

Up to you. I don't care.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by Opentokwowledge: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Up to you. I don't care.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by cococandy(f): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Who are you that I should be taking "corrections" from? I'll support whatever the Bleep I want. Last time I checked, I didn't have a life guru that I have to consult with before making up my mind. So Bleep off with your sanctimonious attitude.

Another word that you don’t understand. Sanctimonious? What does that have to do with this situation? Absolutely nothing. We aren’t talking morals or whatever here. We are talking life and death and bringing harm to children. Totally different. But you’re the expert aren’t you?

Yes, You can support whatever the fvck you want and I am within my rights to call you out on it.

There’s a reason why this isn’t a simple ‘it’s your opinion’ issue and so everyone else should ignore you when you say it.
That reason is that there are other dimwits like you out there who will read your asinine post and think it’s okay to murder children when you’re not happy with your partner. Did you ever think of that? I bet not.

You’re busy being the logical and reasonable person. While we are the foolish, overly emotional and bleeding heart ones who can’t just let people go about with their harmless opinions that murder is okay.

You actually think you are right and everyone else is wrong.
FOH.

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating by XhosaNostra(f): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
tongue

Btw, I "liked" that just so you know tongue

You have to understand that people are different. Not everyone processes information, thoughts & emotions exactly like you do. We're not clones of each other on this earth.

Personally, I see it as self-centeredness when someone gets too emotionally involved with something that has nothing to do with them. I just wanna say, "It's not about you & how you feel, get over yourself!". But I don't say it because I believe that everyone is entitled to their feelings & thoughts. So I'll be damned if I let someone else question the way I think or feel, when I allow them the opportunity to express themselves the way they deem necessary. I don't have an earthly master. I'm an independent thinker & if my way of thinking is offensive to the masses in any way, OH WELL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.