Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Breaking: Ondo West Local Government Boss Suspended - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ondo West Local Government Boss Suspended (633 Views)

Why EFCC Declared My Wife And I Wanted -government Boss / Breaking: NHIS Boss Suspended Over 25b Naira Scam / Wife Of House Of Representatives Aspirant In Ondo West Empowers Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ondo West Local Government Boss Suspended by Rhombic(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN has directed that the Caretaker Chairman of Ondo West Local Government Area of the State, Mr. Ebenezer A. Akinsulire, be suspended with Immediate effect.
In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Segun Ajiboye , the Governor’s directive was based on a petition against Akinsulire , in which he was alleged of various offences, including gross misconduct.
Governor Akeredolu has also given directive that the DLGA takes over the running of the affairs of the LGA until further notice.
The Governor has set up an investigative panel to look into all the allegations leveled against Akinsulire and come up with appropriate recommendation on the matter.
Akinsulire is expected to hand over all government’s property in his possession.
The governor warns other political office holders in the State that the administration has zero tolerance for any act that may tarnish the image of the government.

http://www.ojuasha.com/2018/03/breaking-ondo-west-council-boss.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Breaking: Ondo West Local Government Boss Suspended by Rhombic(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
no nonsense governor �
Re: Breaking: Ondo West Local Government Boss Suspended by muykem: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
That's why I prefer elected office.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ondo West Local Government Boss Suspended by Homeboiy: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Appointed person

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ondo West Local Government Boss Suspended by EKITI001: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Politricks

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ondo West Local Government Boss Suspended by Rhombic(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
muykem:
That's why I prefer elected office.
abi o nobody appointed you so no man can dissapointed you also

(1) (Reply)

Military Commanders In Dapchi Have To Answers Many Questions / Traffic Chaos Fear As Jonathan Visits / Why Delta Needs Dr. Cairo Ojougboh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.