Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) (23306 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Which One Did Your Dad Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Mercedes Benz
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Joemetry(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Kpako...

Being taken to school on my neighbour's RX150 motorcycle was like heaven to me then.

Born kpako.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by raphroye: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
naijadriva:
These cars used to be popular in early '80s. Even till date, you can still see diehard lovers of these cars driving them.
C all the way smiley My popsy bought two
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Joemetry:
Kpako...

Being taken to school on my neighbour's RX150 motorcycle was like heaven to me then.

Born kpako.

I like your honesty.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by bejeria101(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2018
My dad had the vw beetle! He worked for vw in portharcourt in those days,company gave them and made deductions over a period.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Rooneyboy:
my Dad's car back then.
VW Santana.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by bejeria101(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2018
maxiuc:
C

And one car called ladder

Its lada! Its a russian car,both jeep and car had a presence in nigeria during that period
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Berrylite: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Fabbyboy:
i also attended OSUA Ado Ekiti... Mr Eyeni was my class teacher then smiley smiley
Mr Eheneni is now a Phd holder and current headmasters of Adekunle Ajasin University. Akungba Akoko
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by bejeria101(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
AreaFada2:

Range Rover bawo? shocked shocked

Nissan Patrol & Land Rover Defender had more hype then.

Yes the range rover! Had a family friend that had it,it was a 2 door jeep and manual to the core lol imagine what range rover has transformed to!
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2018
C. That car strong like Dr Banner... grin
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by ajebuter(f): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2018
When I was growing up, My dad used:

Beetle

Benz 202 and Santana

But now he rides a Bigger Benz and Mazda..

Baba Titi is always a sucker for Benz!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by fajob: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2018
All. Www.jolagict.com
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by DALE917(f): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Lol
None!

He started with an audi
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by dejavubobo1(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Berrilite:
C
That's what we rode to school everyday then at OSUA, Ado Ekiti. My dad had to convert it to a taxi when abacha refused to pay university lecturers and some enemies of progress (neighbors, friends and the rest) will expect my Dad to always give them ride FOC. Na with serious prayer and fasting we use collect the car from him.
U must ve finished from Adekunle Ajasin Uni.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by anukulapo: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
marttol:
Don't even know if he ever had a bicycle... lipsrsealed
Awww. Name yours in his honor. That'll be nice.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by AreaFada2: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2018
bejeria101:

Yes the range rover! Had a family friend that had it,it was a 2 door jeep and manual to the core lol imagine what range rover has transformed to!

It guzzled too much fuel and took almost two lanes! cheesy grin

There was 4 doors Range Rover too mostly from USA. I knew of some returnees from USA who brought them then.

Defender was the real deal. Almost every European in 9ja had it then. From health community outreach oyinbo to conservationists/agric people.

I still look at it wherever I see it today.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by vastolord4(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2018
oyetunder:
grin .This is a lesson that life is ever moving. Many would have betrayed their partners, engaged in rituals and stealing just to buy these brands then. Our brands of today shall also become items of jokes to the coming generations. Let us run after things in godly manners. Anytime I see how all these old vehicles are decaying in my late father's backyard...it makes me to see that nothing on earth is permanent. The things many are ready to kill...to steal..and to destroy just to aquire shall one day become heaps of ruins.

Dude>>> GOD BLESSYOU..
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by djoey89: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2018
A, i follow use am do small practice back then nearly scatter one fence because the pressing of brake and clutch no master me. my dad drove C till his demise(blessed memory)
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by oyetunder(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Siberia01:
Weep no more angry
i have no reason to weep. I am a well to do young man. I just politely replies you so that you will know that not everybody online is from an empty family where one needs to tell lies as regards these old cars.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Teeboi56: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
My dad didn't buy ordinary keke
I mean bicycle
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Teeboi56: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
My dad didn't buy ordinary keke
I mean bicycle
But Alhamdulillah
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by rowlex7(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2018
c
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by nikz(f): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
A and C
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by musa7m(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Volvo
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Siberia01(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
oyetunder:
i have no reason to eep. I am a well to do young man. I just politely replies you so that you will know that not everybody online is from an empty family where one needs to tell lies as regards these old cars.

oyetunder:
i have no reason to eep. I am a well to do young man. I just politely replies you so that you will know that not everybody online is from an empty family where one needs to tell lies as regards these old cars.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Siberia01(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lai mohammeds
ajebuter:

Beetle

Benz 202 and Santana

angry
ajebuter:

Beetle

Benz 202 and Santana

Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by ailenmen: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
My dad first use A later B
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Siberia01(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
So? Hv u eaten :@
oyetunder:
i have no reason to weep. I am a well to do young man. I just politely replies you so that you will know that not everybody online is from an empty family where one needs to tell lies as regards these old cars.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by oyetunder(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Siberia01:
So? Hv u eaten :@
That question should be for your father who failed to bring you up properly.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by horlahmeey(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
A & C
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Siberia01(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
oyetunder:
sad
oyetunder:
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by pgodson7(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Hand-Woven Car / 7 Myths About Fuel Economy / At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.