Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso (20840 Views)

Court Restrains Governor Ganduje From Taking Action Against Emir Sanusi / Court Restrains Ganduje From Implementing New Emirates In Kano / Atiku's Aide Fires Back At Oshiomhole, Says Atiku Will Retire Buhari To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by berryfield(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2018
kokosin:
Remove the 1st ans last 2 letters from DAPCHI u r not far from who kidnapped the girls
on-point
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by SuperBlack: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Na them vs them. It's Called Friendly Match. It's not a Taugh Match. Don't stay awake to watch them.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by Fesomu(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2018
A
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by Xisnin(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Kwankwaso should not be too optimistic, because Buhari along with his army are behind Ganduje.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by ironheart(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2018
I believe buhari should be allowed to do his next 4yrs
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by TPAND(f): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Gozbrown:

only time will tell. it happened in Anambra(peter obi vs Obiano), Abia state(Orji orzu kalu vs Theodore Orji) jex to mention a few. I don't see Ganduje loosing
It happened in Lagos, fashola vs Tinubu. Tinubu successfully installed his own candidate and kicked fashola's name and his achievements out of the history of lagos

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by sbpumpin: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Kwankwasia Amana that is my man........ Kwankwaso Aso Rock 2019 ........
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by seyigiggle: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
take it or leave it, kwankwaso gave buhari the volume of votes he had in kano.
he practically rigged for him due to his hatred for gej
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by guru03(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2018
The frustration you gave Jonathan is the frustration you are receiving in double potion, you retired Jonathan to his village same will be done to you, so just keep quite or you die in frustration.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by maestroferddi: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Kwakwanso should stop making noise...

He knows Buhari has failed Nigeria big time but is still digging his heels before leaving the sinking ship that is APC.

It will be too late for him when Buhari has been sent packing next year.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by AlphaStyles(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2018
we dy see ooo we dy see
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2018
TPAND:
It happened in Lagos, fashola vs Tinubu. Tinubu successfully installed his own candidate and kicked fashola's name and his achievements out of the history of lagos
Fashola was not contesting

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by pawesome(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Ganduje messed with the wrong lad
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by Gozbrown(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2018
TPAND:
dats a different scenario, Ganduje enjoys the support of the president while Fashola and Tinubu were both in d same party fighting against Jonathan. Ganduje has both federal and state backing, all d local govt chairmen, commissioners and even federal and state law makers are loyal to Ganduje. it is true Rabiu is strong maybe d Jagaban of Kano but Ganduje has all d weapons and machinery to dethrone him.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by olasco2035: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Sai kwankwasiya.....u ar d best tin dt av ever happen to kano state...

Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by eodavids(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2018
CapitalCee:
Lol. He did not mention Buhari anywhere sha. But I don't think kwankwaso is strong enough to bring about the downfall of Buhari. Sadly he might not return to the Senate in 2019.

My Dear you are wrong.
Kwankwaso is one of the bigwigs that packaged Buhari, laundering off all the bad aspect of PMB and presented him to Nigerians a "clean" candidate.

Kwankwaso still knows all the negative aspects of Buhari as well as the colossal failures that obviously characterizes this APC administration.

So, what he meant is to undo what they did in 2015 + tell Nigerians the level of deterioration under the present regime at Abuja.

As for Ganduje, he knows what Kwankwaso is capable of.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by olowobaba10: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2018
PETER OBI VERSUS GOVERNOR OBIANO ROUND 2 ROLLING.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by rain8: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2018
kokosin:
Remove the 1st ans last 2 letters from DAPCHI u r not far from who kidnapped the girls

Amazing
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Now can you just imagine a the average Nigerian politician, he doesn't even care if the state moves forward or not. All what he cares about is his personal vendetta against the incumbent because he refused to dance to his tune, people believe me with these sets of politicians Nigeria is doomed take it or not in the next 10 years Nigeria will still be the same or even worse. Wicked sets of politicians.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by waveman2: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2018
All the odds are against kwankwaso. Ganduje has

1.federal might.
2.power of incumbent. (he would deploy all the state resources to get reelected).
3.with federal might on his side inec will also be on his side.

Result for the following,
Intimidation of his supporters
Rewriting of result sheet
Voters inducement

Ganduje stands a better chance to retire him as a godfather in Kano politics but he will still come back to the Senate.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by asobo: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2018
CapitalCee:
Lol. He did not mention Buhari anywhere sha. But I don't think kwankwaso is strong enough to bring about the downfall of Buhari. Sadly he might not return to the Senate in 2019.
LESS YOU FORGET, HE (KWANKWA) CAME SECOND DURING THE APC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES. THE BULK VOTE PMB GOT WAS FROM SOUTH WEST DUE TO THE INFLUENCE OF TINUBU.IF I MAY ASK WHERE ARE BASED, I DOUBT IF IT IS IN THE NORTH. I KNOW YOUR TYPE E-WARRIORS. GRASSROOT IS WERE POLITICS IS PLAY. COME LET ME SCHOOL YOU ON POLITICS
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by malware: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
mybestlove:
The picture of Nigeria:
Osinbajo VP(pastor) under Buhari(ritualist/terrorist)

North(darkness) ruling South(light)

Osinbajo (professor) serving Buhari (illiterate)

Nigerians (humans) second class to cow(animal)

Bokoharam (terrorists) stronger than Nigeria army (military)

Generators(machine) mostly in use than PHCN (electricity); and

Mumu (mybestlove) wrote all this (no home training)

Abeg, tell me how a country like this will move forward.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by senatordave1(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2018
seyigiggle:
take it or leave it, kwankwaso gave buhari the volume of votes he had in kano.
he practically rigged for him due to his hatred for gej
He didnt.buhari has always won kani from 2003 with at least 1.6 milliin votes.kwankwaso added just 300k votes.kano is buhari's biggest support base.most of kwankwaso supporters are primarily buhari die hards.even shekarau that defeated kwankwaso twice lost heavily to buhari in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by Yeeyo: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2018
Both of them are in boko haram and fulani herdsmen please kill yourself so that the number of boko haram will reduce useless people
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by hypnotic(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2018
fingers crossed
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by senatordave1(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2018
asobo:
LESS YOU FORGET, HE (KWANKWA) CAME SECOND DURING THE APC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES. THE BULK VOTE PMB GOT WAS FROM SOUTH WEST DUE TO THE INFLUENCE OF TINUBU.IF I MAY ASK WHERE ARE BASED, I DOUBT IF IT IS IN THE NORTH. I KNOW YOUR TYPE E-WARRIORS. GRASSROOT IS WERE POLITICS IS PLAY. COME LET ME SCHOOL YOU ON POLITICS
Kwankwaso is overhyped.as of then,buhari was a normal citizen and depended on tinubu for political guidance.most of those delegates are elites while most buharists are commoners.buhari has never really been versed in party politics.saying rabiu rigged for him is like saying wike gave gej all the 1.4 million votes in rivers when you know gej will get it with or without wike.he got 1.8million there in 2011.kano is to buhari what rivers is to gej/pdp.
Kwankwaso lost to shekarau a political novice in 2003 due to buhari's support.he defeated kwankwaso again in 2007 and sagir takai lost narrowly to kwankwaso in 2011.buhari still won this same kano in 2003 and 2011 with heavy margins and rabiu was powerless.stop overrating kwankwaso.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by Shawnnn01: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2018
kokosin:

God forsaken Igbo stop posting BS on NL.
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by mybestlove(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=malware post=66053422][/quote]
And your mumu father failed to use condom while fucking your ashawo mum and, the result is a LovePeddler like you. Boko haram, son of a bitch
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by asobo: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Kwankwaso is overhyped.as of then,buhari was a normal citizen and depended on tinubu for political guidance.most of those delegates are elites while most buharists are commoners.buhari has never really been versed in party politics.saying rabiu rigged for him is like saying wike gave gej all the 1.4 million votes in rivers when you know gej will get it with or without wike.he got 1.8million there in 2011.kano is to buhari what rivers is to gej/pdp.
Kwankwaso lost to shekarau a political novice in 2003 due to buhari's support.he defeated kwankwaso again in 2007 and sagir takai lost narrowly to kwankwaso in 2011.buhari still won this same kano in 2003 and 2011 with heavy margins and rabiu was powerless.stop overrating kwankwaso.
I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, NOT NECESSARILY YOUR STATE BUT YOUR REGION OF RESIDENT. AS IT IS NOW BUHARI HAS LOST TOUCH WITH THE GRASS AND THAT IS WERE KWANKWASO IS A MASTER AT. IF I MAY ASK DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE KWANKWASIYA MOVEMENT IS?
Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by senatordave1(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2018
asobo:
I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, NOT NECESSARILY YOUR STATE BUT YOUR REGION OF RESIDENT. AS IT IS NOW BUHARI HAS LOST TOUCH WITH THE GRASS AND THAT IS WERE KWANKWASO IS A MASTER AT. IF I MAY ASK DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE KWANKWASIYA MOVEMENT IS?
I stay in the south south and kwankwaso is virtually unknown here.many are angry with buhari but when presented with a choice between the two,most southerners will not vote.the few that will vote will prefer buhari that they know.buhari has been a movement since 2003

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso by malware: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2018
mybestlove:

And your mumu father failed to use condom while fucking your ashawo mum and, the result is a LovePeddler like you. Boko haram, son of a bitch

You can only display in the public, what your parents taught you. You can't give what you don't have. Lack of proper home training.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Rocks Lagos APC As Faction Moves To Stop Primaries / Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.