Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,827 members, 7,798,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School (34697 Views)

Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) / Should I Allow My Mum To Visit Us / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Sammyadexxx(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2018
May God bless this lad heart...
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Becoted001(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by jokolo282(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2018
Aden777:
So Touching...
I dey dodge to drive my Dad...
But look at what this lad is doing?
I'm very sure he will be happy to be in my shoes...
No be preaching only dey make person change...
Forgive me O'Lord.
OP, pls how I fit get direct contact with this boy? Lemme give him a token... I'm sure 10k won't b bad... Make I sow seed make God gimme better Job so that I can do better.
Tears in my eyes ryt now.

take

First bank 3078656276 bless someone that's ill, internally and need medical help.
calling God for helper since,.
and i prophecize if you do, i give u less than 3months job will come knocking at your door
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by CuteMadridista: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2018
This isn't special, I even did better when I was his age

Wait for it

I'll eat the food my mum took the pains to prepare before going to school, she always looks worried whenever I don't finish it so I always finish it before leaving even if I don't like it. It was when I was grown up I realised why she had that worried look, she always thought I was sick whenever I didn't finish it.

Mum, I'll catch a grenade for you, I'll even swallow it together with a remote detonated time bomb. I believe you're reaping the reward but I hope to do more and more. sometimes I think I'm not doing enough and I should be doing better

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Lambapapa(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2018
So touching...ayen ado iyene
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Aden777(m): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2018
jokolo282:

take

First bank 3078656276 bless someone that's ill, internally and need medical help.
and i prophecize if you do, i give u less than 3months job will come knocking at your door
Sorry sir/ma, my heart is with this boy...
Abeg no vex...
embarassed I wish I could help u...
Abeg still pray for me for a better job.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Naijageak(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2018
God bless you
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by nobsalis: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Aden777:

Show myself
I believe in giving such pple alms...
Cos it makes me feel better...
For ur info, I'm yet to collect any salary after 8 yrs wey I don graduate...
D fact say I wan help am no mean say I dey show myself Sir...
I sure say these pple joy of having d small change go reflect on me too...
So egbon, no vex, I'm just being Aden.

Oga go through d post again neither the boy nor d mum ask for alms... Taking d mum to work via wheelchair doesn't mean dey are broke or need help.... U never can tell self dey might be richer or living more comfortable Dan u.

If u indeed wanna give help to d needy just enter street bro... U go see a whole lot of family looking for various kind of help" no need to go far away Kenya.
My 2cent
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by nobsalis: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2018
jokolo282:

take

Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by ayshugar(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2018
GreenMavro:
God will surely reward him...his mothers prayers for him shall come to pass
Amen
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Zikachat(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2018
God bless in houndred fold
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by jokolo282(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2018
Aden777:

Sorry sir/ma, my heart is with this boy...
Abeg no vex...
embarassed I wish I could help u...
Abeg still pray for me for a better job.
don't worry, rest your mind God will surprise you with more than you asked for soonest.
A good paying job is coming your way.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2018
HeWrites:
These photos shared by a Facebook user in Kenya shows a young boy in Shabaab Nakuru, Kenya, who takes his physically challenged mum to a kiosk where she works everyday before proceeding to school early morning and later after school comes to pick her and they go home together.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/photos-of-a-kenyan-boy-who-takes-his-disabled-mum-to-work-everyday-before-proceeding-to-school.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
is there a way to reach out to this family? I am in Kenya presently btw
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by afoltundeseun(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2018
EKITI001:
VOTE FOR THE MEME BOY

Please Vote For This Handsome Baby, Tantoluwa in the 2nd Stage of ongoing Cussons Baby Of The Year Competition ..

HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE : https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389442

Thank you so much
your child will not win, since you started the campaign with deceit.

Don't bother clicking on the link, he's not a meme boy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Sketch007(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2018
He is just another definition of a "Hero"!. God keep him safe, Amen.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Writs: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Aden777:
So Touching...
Forgive me O'Lord.
OP, pls how I fit get direct contact with this boy? Lemme give him a token... I'm sure 10k won't b bad... Make I sow seed make God gimme better Job so that I can do better.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Writs: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2018
Aden777:
So Touching...
Forgive me O'Lord.

"OP, pls how I fit get direct contact with this boy? Lemme give him a token... I'm sure 10k won't b bad... Make I sow seed make God gimme better Job so that I can do better"

Give freely without expecting a return from God or anyone. God is no bribe taker.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by thesicilian: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Is it me that will come and take care of his Mom before?!
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2018
EKITI001:
VOTE FOR THE MEME BOY

[img]http://3.bp..com/-4v8qNj6nsMM/Wp1igmqoaTI/AAAAAAAAl5U/JijJUL9qjJMTzvorU_n9QQFp6kvnBBPDwCLcBGAs/s640/IMG-20180206-WA0011-tileF.jpg[/img]

Please Vote For This Handsome Baby, Tantoluwa in the 2nd Stage of ongoing Cussons Baby Of The Year Competition ..

HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE : https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389442

Thank you so much

You are self-centred. It's only the votes that you are interested. You couldn't even spare a word for the subject of the post that you are hustling for votes.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by hedonistic: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2018
This is undiluted and unconditional love.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by banio: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Sweet Mum
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by amakadihot87(f): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2018
EKITI001:
VOTE FOR THE MEME BOY

[img]http://3.bp..com/-4v8qNj6nsMM/Wp1igmqoaTI/AAAAAAAAl5U/JijJUL9qjJMTzvorU_n9QQFp6kvnBBPDwCLcBGAs/s640/IMG-20180206-WA0011-tileF.jpg[/img]

Thank you so much
he is wearing over sized diapers
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by ifyan(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Trust me Oluwa will bountifully reward him. Please NLers don't neglect your parent or any old ones around you at least ask about them so that they wouldn't feel lonely and they will feel loved.

Remember one day you will get old.

God bless.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by kullozone(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Great! But no big deal, we have kids in Nigeria making way more sacrifices than this daily!,such is life,different strokes for different folks

I don't think it's a competition between Nigerian and Kenyan kids though!

It's no big deal, but people don't see such scenario on a normal day.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by mechanics(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2018
sbm060:
May almighty God reward him.
Amen.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by nonix22(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2018
this doesn't look like naija tho. with the name of the church to the left, one may Argue its somewhere in SA or East Africa
Aden777:
So Touching...
Forgive me O'Lord.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by kinkybunny(f): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2018
miqos02:
Ok
why did u comment
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by sen5050: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Young Boy God is your strength and Ur Mum.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by heendrix(m): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2018
Aden777:
So Touching...
Forgive me O'Lord.

Lol clown
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by Nwaohafia1: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Well mannered boy. And a Nigerian mum will ask his son to wash ordinary plate he used to eat his food, and he will be doing strong head
Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by MrsHay: 3:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Hurray!!! We made it. We couldn't have done it without God and without your support and love. Oluwafirefunmi is in the top 500. God bless you all. Next stage of voting for the top 100 has started today. Please tell your friends to tell their friends. This time, it's tougher and we have just 6 days to make more than 4000 votes. I'm counting on you to help us achieve this. Please click on https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389483 and press vote. Please don't relent even if it does not bring out voted. It does that sometimes. Ensure you click on it till brings out "VOTED". You can try with different browsers. God will reward you abundantly as you do.

Re: Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School by MrsHay: 3:21am On Mar 23, 2018
God bless the boy for taking care of his mother...she has toiled and she'll enjoy her labour. So shall we all in Jesus name.
Hurray!!! We made it. We couldn't have done it without God and without your support and love. Oluwafirefunmi is in the top 500. God bless you all. Next stage of voting for the top 100 has started today. Please tell your friends to tell their friends. This time, it's tougher and we have just 6 days to make more than 4000 votes. I'm counting on you to help us achieve this. Please click on https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389483 and press vote. Please don't relent even if it does not bring out voted. It does that sometimes. Ensure you click on it till brings out "VOTED". You can try with different browsers. God will reward you abundantly as you do.we

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.