Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts (2640 Views)

The Time To Own Your Cashew Farm Is Now As Price Hit 1.2m Per Ton / Buy Your Cashew From Us At Affordable And Reduce Price / Order For Your Cashew Nut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Gone are the days of trying to convince people that the Cashew plantation is the greatest agricultural investment in Africa today. Oil palm and cocoa already dethroned by the Ca$h nuts. Some really smart Nigerians are already setting up their cashew farms across the nation.

While that's a great development we have discovered that most cashew farm projects might not deliver up to expectation because of some factors like climate and the quality of the seeds or seedlings you use in planting.

Our company is Hastom Food and Farms Limited, working on a 5000 acres cashew farm set up project in Ogbomosho Oyo state is today the largest investor in cashew nut cultivation in Nigeria. So we know enough to advise others who want to or doing the same thing like us no matter the scale.

Apart from climate and soil type, Seedling or seed is one thing you must not take with levity. Planting just any seedling or seeds is like gambling and it might take up to 5 years to realize this grave mistake which would take you back below where you started from.

For us, our plan is 40 trees per acre planted with 10*10 meters spacing, with each tree yielding average of 40kg per year.

We can assist you with the same seedlings we are planting in our cashew plantations project.

Our seedlings are carefully picked from specially selected Brazilian parent trees.
Early Fruiting, 18 months fruiting potential
Annual yield of 50kg per tree potential at full maturity
Lowest Nuts Counts in the world (165-175)
Highest KOR in the world (48-52)
Call or WhatsApp +2348060318769, +2348123235949, +2348163013001

1 Share

Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by grabben: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
hotmas911:
Gone are the days of trying to convince people that the Cashew plantation is the greatest agricultural investment in Africa today. Oil palm and cocoa already dethroned by the Ca$h nuts. Some really smart Nigerians are already setting up their cashew farms across the nation.

While that's a great development we have discovered that most cashew farm projects might not deliver up to expectation because of some factors like climate and the quality of the seeds or seedlings you use in planting.

Our company is Hastom Food and Farms Limited, working on a 5000 acres cashew farm set up project in Ogbomosho Oyo state is today the largest investor in cashew nut cultivation in Nigeria. So we know enough to advise others who want to or doing the same thing like us no matter the scale.

Apart from climate and soil type, Seedling or seed is one thing you must not take with levity. Planting just any seedling or seeds is like gambling and it might take up to 5 years to realize this grave mistake which would take you back below where you started from.

For us, our plan is 40 trees per acre planted with 10*10 meters spacing, with each tree yielding average of 40kg per year.

We can assist you with the same seedlings we are planting in our cashew plantations project.

Our seedlings are carefully picked from specially selected Brazilian parent trees.
Early Fruiting, 18 months fruiting potential
Annual yield of 50kg per tree potential at full maturity
Lowest Nuts Counts in the world (165-175)
Highest KOR in the world (48-52)
Call or WhatsApp +2348060318769, +2348123235949, +2348163013001
This is a fact. The biggest cashew nut project is exportation. Money comes majorly via exportation of cashew nuts. Click on the first link on my signature to know how to export cashew nuts successfully and avoid being scammed by foreign buyers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by HKMI(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
How much per seedlings?
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 6:11am On Mar 23, 2018
170 NAIRA
HKMI:
How much per seedlings?
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by Mylana87(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
i contacted u on whatsapp buh no reponse?
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mylana87:
i contacted u on whatsapp buh no reponse?
Apologies for the late response. all messages on Whatsapp has been responded to
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2018
We are still taking bookings
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2018
Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2018
What a beautiful weather
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
yes
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2018
April is ...
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Happy Easter Celebration
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Get it right
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2018
Hallelujah!!! He is risen
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by enomakos(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2018
Like how much will one get investing in just 1 acre with 40 trees
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
enomakos:
Like how much will one get investing in just 1 acre with 40 trees
Please check this link. an acre is capable 800kg cashew nuts per year. average price per kg is currently 600k
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Think smart
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by Hasmos(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
I want an acre of cashew nuts. How do I go about it?
Do you provide the acre with the planted cashew tree or you provide the land and I buy the seedlings to be planted on it?
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hasmos:
I want an acre of cashew nuts. How do I go about it?
Do you provide the acre with the planted cashew tree or you provide the land and I buy the seedlings to be planted on it?
Acres of land could be developed into a cashew plantation for you. or you can chose to do it by yourself while we support you with our super hybrid seedlings
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by Singapore1(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2018
hotmas911:
Please check this link. an acre is capable 800kg cashew nuts per year. average price per kg is currently 600k

Actually it's a tonne, means a tonne is averagely 600k
907kg makes a tone
Yes an acre can produce 800kg of nuts per year

1 Like

Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by hotmas911(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Singapore1:

Actually it's a tonne, means a tonne is averagely 600k
907kg makes a tone
Yes an acre can produce 800kg of nuts per year
Thank you
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by enomakos(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
hotmas911:
Ok thanks
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by freshpzy1(m): 3:27am On Jun 11, 2018
pls hotmas sir, you said 50kg per tree @ maturity
which year will the cashew nut get to maturity? 3rd year or 5th year?
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by aliyuthayo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello!
Are your cashew seedlings GRAFTED? Pls can you enlighten me more about Grafted seedlings.
I'm about planting, but I haven't buy any seedlings yet, I will be needing 100seedlings for planting at a spacing of 6m
Thanks.
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by Btruth: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
hotmas911:
I really don't understand your calculations here. How can 1kg be 600k? or do you meant to say 600k per tonnage for the cashew nuts?

please explain better.
Re: Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts by Btruth: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
hotmas911:
I really don't understand this calculation. How can 1kg be selling for 600k. Or, do you meant to say per tonnage?

Please explain better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agric Yes Training Programme. / Where To Buy Stock Fish ( Okporoko) / Catfish Fingerlings For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.