Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her (22590 Views)

Ceec Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / Ceec's Bestfriend, Etape Emmanuel, Who Died (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by mylove4God(f): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Cee C is just being herself. She is a straight forward that has F9 on sweet coating words or situation in order to please others. The more people critize her, the more I like her. Only those that are kind of person or close to people of her type that will understand her.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by ifyan(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Nonsense, why do her sister want to use her sister little popularity to gather her own fame.

Opportunist sister. Or should we sat another way to gather more fan to her sister.
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by GentlemanAyo(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
I've watched the show all over again and still can't find where the accusations are coming from Cee-C is a straight forward person who don't joke around over unnecessary things...... Nigerians will always want you to throw yourself down at any given time just to show that you're respectful when they can't do what they're asking of you sad as long as I'm concerned Cee-C is the responsible lady in the house...... funny as it sounds those condemning her has far worse than her type at home as wives, sister,friends,girlfriend.....

Sis you own no one any fu***k explanation cool
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by biacan(f): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2018
GentlemanAyo:

You mean you OWE? But how would you know? All that is in your head is fu*k. Mtcheew, you Igbos should at least use your brains sometimes ehn.
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth cool
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by Sammiejokes(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
I've watched the show all over again and still can't find where the accusations are coming from Cee-C is a straight forward person who don't joke around over unnecessary things...... Nigerians will always want you to throw yourself down at any given time just to show that you're respectful when they can't do what they're asking of you sad as long as I'm concerned Cee-C is the responsible lady in the house...... funny as it sounds those condemning her has far worse than her type at home as wives, sister,friends,girlfriend.....

Sis you owe no one any fu***k explanation cool

Someone that have fought almost everyone in the house has psychological issues( she even attested that their is a lady in her office that they fight almost everyday). Everyone cannot be wrong and she is the only right person in the house.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by GentlemanAyo(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth cool

Hehehe, is that all? Abeg let me go back to business.
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by enemmo(f): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:

Sis you owe no one any fu***k explanation cool

Lol..she owes us explanation o.

After BBN she won't owe us any explanation,

As for now, she needs votes.
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by ekiyorA(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Eyah! But d girl think say she better pass other people na. My advice,teach her to control her anger

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by Shawnnn01: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So who raised the witch;
Was it my grandmother?

I've been privileged to have followed Big Brother UK and Big Brother Spain but it is sad that its only in BBNaija that family members of the housemates become celebrities.
Last year it was the Idowus playing Nigeria's Kardashians and now this.

Is there no way you can mock n ridicule your Igbo tribe ? I discoveeed all your senseless thoughtless jokes are tailored ignoring Igbos from ridicule while you gladly dish it out to others.

In this particular foolish comment you somehow find a way to ridicule the Idowu “Yoruba’ absolving the arrogant Ceecee “Igbo” whom the article is about of any ridicule or thoughtfulness.

Tell me are you Igbos cursed from hellfire or what exactly is your problem that you can not hide the madness of hatred you dish to everyone, even to a caste among your kinsmen ? Who cursed you people ?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by biacan(f): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
GentlemanAyo:

Hehehe, is that all? Abeg let me go back to business.
Bye boy cool

Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by monex(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Like i said in another thread, there is nothing wrong with the Cee C girl. She just doesn't suffer fools gladly.

then she should understand when she becomes the fool and others don't suffer her gladly.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by anjieross(f): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Heartwarming ke
mtcheww undecided
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
Bye boy cool

Hehehe what is this? You will come back for more when I am done with you but you know what? I won't even try it with a minor or some silly girl. In fact, the thought of it won't come.

And why do individuals like you like calling any male who challenges you in one way or the other a boy? You think that will make us feel insulted? You got the wrong idea because you are also a girl, a small girl at that.
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by biacan(f): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
GentlemanAyo:

Hehehe what is this? You will come back for more when I am done with you but you know what? I won't even try it with a minor or some silly girl. In fact, the thought of it won't come.

And why do individuals like you like calling any male who challenges you in one way or the other a boy? You think that will make us feel insulted? You got the wrong idea because you are also a girl, a small girl at that.

Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=66063162][/quote]
I pray o.
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by biacan(f): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
GentlemanAyo:

I pray o.
Oya go follow your mates play cool
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
Oya go follow your mates play cool
I laugh in spiritual powers, abeg make I go meet better person. Bye bye.
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
Shawnnn01:

Is there no way you can mock n ridicule your Igbo tribe ? I discoveeed all your senseless thoughtless jokes are tailored ignoring Igbos from ridicule while you gladly dish it out to others.

In this particular foolish comment you somehow find a way to ridicule the Idowu “Yoruba’ absolving the arrogant Ceecee “Igbo” whom the article is about of any ridicule or thoughtfulness.

Tell me are you Igbos cursed from hellfire or what exactly is your problem that you can not hide the madness of hatred you dish to everyone, even to a caste among your kinsmen ? Who cursed you people ?

Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Blood
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by Trexnemesis(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Quadranoo:
I wish I can read this long story. Summary from anybody?

Summary: She is a brown witch. grin
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by Emjay1310(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
All I can say is that cee-c is a fake house mate. Her trouble should have fetched her disqualification since week 3
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by Talknochip(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Aunty, if dis is ur best like Buhari said, den ur best is not good enough!
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by Israel17: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
profjustine458:
Lol
ahahahaha Bro abeg no kill me oooo
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by goaldynman(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
GentlemanAyo:

You mean you OWE? But how would you know? All that is in your head is fu*k. Mtcheew, you Igbos should at least use your brains sometimes ehn.

You are a gargantuan foooooool!!

What is bringing Igbo in this discourse?!

Must you Afonjah always stoop to tribalism on every slightest opportunity??!
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
goaldynman:

You are a gargantuan foooooool!!

What is bri.nging Igbo in this discourse?!

Must you Afonjah always stoop to tribalism on every slightest opportunity??!

Who is the fool? You are the fool, your foolishness is second to none, now go get some sense.

When next you want to refer to me as an Afonja, make sure you spell it correctly.... Oniranu.
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by goaldynman(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Shawnnn01:

If at all you have any tincture of sense in that you big skull you would have known that he referred to Tboss!

Tboss full name is Tokunbo Idowu!
Tboss is from Edo State, not Wast.e!

So what da heck are you blabbing about!!
Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by goaldynman(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
GentlemanAyo:

Who is the fool? You are the fool, your foolishness is second to none, now go get some sense.

When next you want to refer to me as an Afonja, make sure you spell it correctly.... Oniranu.

Fucckk off before I scatter your 34 teeth!

Swine!!

Re: Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
goaldynman:

Fucckk off before I scatter your 34 teeth!
Swine!!
Hehehe, joke of the year, you should intern with basketmouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? / BBNaija: Nina Has Been Evicted From Big Brother Naija / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.