Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos (27107 Views)

Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Road Safety Official Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Benue State, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by CastedDude: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2018
It has been alleged that a 9-year-old girl was consistently abused by an official of the Federal Road Safety Corp in Benue state. According to an online report, the FRSC official was caught unclad in the car on top of the young girl. After the act was exposed to the girl's father, he took the child to the hospital and had necessary tests run on her which confirmed that the child had been raped.

Read the detailed report shared by Ukan Kurugh on Facebook;

I had a chat with Mr. A. The father of the 9year old girl who was been consistently abused by a mature man who is a staff of the Federal Road Safety Corp. The man opened up for the first time and told me exactly what happened. And efforts he has made so far.

He said on the 25th of Feb. This year at about 7pm. He had come back from a trip and was about taking a bath. When his neighbor Mrs. Charles Ali, walked in with one Miss C. (a groundnut hawker) Mrs. Charles walked into the compound and pointed at Mr. A, the victims father, and said "this is the girl's father"

At this point, Mr. Ali also came in and Mrs Ali told Mr. A that Miss C said she caught Mr. Ali naked in the car on top of the victim.

Mrs Ali was telling her husband, Mr. Ali that she had repeatedly warned him but he didn't listen and now he has been caught.

Mr. Ali, attempted to deny the allegation but Little Miss C (the groundnut hawker) kept insisting; "You did it, I saw you"
A neighbour, Mr. Moses Terngu came in at this point and told the father of the victim in Tiv, that he intended leaving the scene but his conscience won't free him. He told him that he had seen Mr. Ali, begging Miss C not to let people hear what has happened. He said Mr. Ali even assumed the little girl was Tiv like Mr. Moses and said "beg her not to let the matter go out, she is your tribe girl" He knew from then that something was wrong. A man will not beg one to keep a thing secret except he is guilty.

The father of the victim asked Mr. Moses to repeat what he had just told him in English so that the neighbors who had gathered who weren't Tiv would also hear it and he did.

He told them how he saw Little Miss C. And Mr. Ali arguing for a long time. Mr Ali was denying and begging her not reveal what has happened but the little girl braved through. Insisting that she had seen Mr. Ali very well and that he did it.

Mr. Ali later began to apologize, but he wouldn't say what he has done that he was apologizing for. And he even started crying.

Because the father was too shocked and probably too distraught at the time, he asked his neighbor to help talk to the daughter and she confirmed it actually happened.

He took the child to the hospital and had necessary tests run on her and they were released after about a week. The tests also confirmed that the child had been raped.

On the 26th, around 4:47am, Mr. Ali and wife came knocking on their door with their little baby. Mr. A the victim's father told his wife he would record the conversation, he attempted to, but because the culprit was already apprehensive, he spoke in hush tones and the record couldn't come out clearly. But he admitted in his apology that he actually did it and asked to be forgiven.

The father of the child victim reported the matter to the National Human Rights Commission but according to him, he was asked to write a formal complaint and he did, but no action was taken.

Mr. Ali wouldn't stop begging, he even brought his pastor, a pastor of The Glory of his Majesty to plead on his behalf. The pastor pleaded that he should be forgiven, he had done the act but was pleading and so he should be pardoned.

But all these was however after attempts to accuse the wife of conniving with the little miss C to tarnish his image and also his inability to craftily blame it on the devil and evil spirits.

The father again took the matter to NAPTIP but according to him, he was rejected the first time. It was after a contact had been given to him that he went back and a formal statement was taken.

It was found out during the usual questions asked that the act had been going on since the child was 8years old.
Mr Ali was arrested and detained but since the offence is a bailable offence, he has been released on bail. The matter is yet to go to court as investigations are still ongoing.

As at the time I had this interview with the victim's father, he was quite angry and felt frustrated that this evil committed against his child will be allowed to go unpunished.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/9-year-old-girl-raped-multiple-times-road-safety-official-benue-photos.html

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by benzene00: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by nanakgh(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2018
emotionally drained after reading that. people tell me about civility and leniency but I believe barbaric crimes deserve barbaric punishment. parents also need to talk to their kids on the regular..this has been happening since she was 8 yet she told no one! how?! regarding the sicko and his equally sick wife..karma watching u two like..

8 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by miqos02(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by ObamaOsama: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
if I see this man I'll only ask him one question

Mr man if someone do this to your Own daughter how are you going to feel

your answer I'll be my judgement

foolish Road safety officer

4 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by rhythyson: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
Benue again na only una dey this country

Evil news all the time

God take control and free Benue jare

9 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Skepticus: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

9 fvc.king times? shocked shocked

This is crazy.

Child abuse is on a panic rise and abusers are more subtle than before. Most, are often, your decent guys and ladies in the society.

Parents should stop their selfish pursuits of wealth or whatever they pursue and take out time to monitor their kids, even if it's at least an hour in a day. Kids would reveal a lot if given attention.

Abuse of minors is easier under negligent parents

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Sweetcollins: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Aru
When your erection GIves you direction, it will lead you to destruction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Izvic756(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
What Men do these days surpise even the devil

3 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by miracool946: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
haba paedophilic attributes is on the increase in men nowadays smh

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by cecymiammy(f): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Nigeria tire me...I swear

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by chibwike(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
undecided

He should be forgiven and forgotten.

in prison

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by CriticMaestro: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Kill am...just imagine it was your sister
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by dynicks(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
paedophiles everywhere.....
weakened i am!!

3 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Jeel: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2018
:-XSince 8yrs old
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by vorigan: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2018
......Mr. Ali should be sent to Sambisa ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
I clicked on this eerie thread hoping to see a 9-year old girl with the sexual attributes that must have prompted the paedophile to bed her but I can't. Just imagine the psychological trauma and imbalance that he has plunged the innocent and unsuspecting child into.

I'm not a proponent of savagery but the idiot should be castrated alive without getting sedated. Anu mpama!

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by dview001(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Now I know why tuface fvcks here and there ...its a tribal thing
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by lastempero: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Our press should start using the right wordings in their write ups.why not say the girl was repeatedly raped rather than been abused.
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by SeniorZato(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Abeg delete this, it's heart breaking
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Mr. Ali wouldn't stop begging, he even brought his pastor, a pastor of The Glory of his Majesty to plead on his behalf. The pastor pleaded that he should be forgiven, he had done the act but was pleading and so he should be pardoned.

Hmm...

Christianity too has a pedo problem....and the pastor too was begging for forgiveness....

OK....

Nigerian Christians....we need to do some serious housecleaning....serious house cleaning. Too many Achans in the house...

3 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2018
No matter how beautiful and sexy a lady may look, if she is nt above 18 ayam nt doing... Karma never forgive or forget.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Iyajelili(f): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2018
RAPE!!! Make i quiet
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Seajae: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2018
What is the fool smiling for? I got a perfect punishment for mofos like this. Put a bicycle spoke inside a burning furnace, after it turns red insert into his dick tip and I promise he would never smile again till he withers and dies.

1 Like

Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2018
He should be castrated
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2018
Seajae:
What is the fool smiling for? I got a perfect punishment for mofos like this. Put a bicycle spoke inside a burning furnace, after it turns red insert into his dick tip and I promise he would never smile again till he withers and dies.
That definitely can't be him. He won't dare strike such pose with the victim.
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by souloho19(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Death to the tyrant
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by viceddy95(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2018
End time rapists everywhere
Re: Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos by eleko1: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2018
angry may bororo fulani rape his own family to death too.bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Station Burnt As Warders, Okada Riders Clash In Ibadan / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) / Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.