Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (29311 Views)

Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Oluwaseyi00(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2018
*My daughter not released because she refused to denounce Christ – Dapchi parent
, Sharibu Nata*
*21st March 2018*

One of the parents of the Dapchi schools girls just released by their abductors, Sharibu Nata, has confirmed the released of some of the abducted girls, but with the exception of his own daughter, Liya Sharibu.

Sharibu said his daughter, according to information at his disposal, was told to embrace Islam to regain her freedom but she refused. The terrorists were said to have returned 105 girls in nine vehicles same way they took them away.

He said while he was sad that she was not among those released, he is happy she did not denounced Christ.

Sharibu spoke to Political Platform, on RayPower 100.5 FM and the interview is reproduced below:

*Interviewer:* What is the situation how many of the girls have been returned?

*Sharibu:* I’m not in Dapchi, I’m on duty call. I called those in Dapchi and I was informed that my daughter was not released.

*Interviewer:* How many have been released?

*Sharibu:* All of them were released. They said some were dead there and my daughter is alive but they said she is a Christian and that is why they cannot release her. They said if she wants to be released until she converts and become a Muslim and she said she will never become a Muslim.

*Interviewer:* Which of the parent whose daughter has been released have you spoken with?

*Sharibu:* I spoke to about five to six of them whose daughters were released.

*Interviewer:* So, are they presently with their daughters as we speak?

*Sharibu:* Yes, they are presently with their daughters in Dapchi according to report.

*Interviewer:* How were they released?

*Sharibu:* They were dropped inside Dapchi by Boko Haram this morning (Wednesday).

*Interviewer:* Around what time where they released?

*Sharibu:* Well, it’s not up to 30 minutes (9:20am to the time of interview) now since their arrival.

*Interviewer:* So what’s the mood in Dapchi now, I guess jubilation?

*Sharibu:* Yes, jubilation but only my side, I am very sad but I am also jubilating too because my daughter did not denounce Christ.

*Interviewer:* What is the name of your daughter?

*Sharibu:* Her name is *Liya Sharibu.*

*Interviewer:* And you were told because she refused to become a Muslim that’s why they refuse to release her?

*Sharibu:* Yes.

*Interviewer:* We pray and hope that she will also be release along side the others.

*Sharibu:* In Jesus name

*Interviewer:* Amen

http://sunnewsonline.com/my-daughter-not-released-because-she-refused-to-denounce-christ-dapchi-parent-sharibu-nata/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
It can never be well with this useless country and its useless founding fathers

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by swiz123(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Please can someone tell me the reason why those girls were kidnapped, only for their captors to return them unscathed and without collecting rasom.. Cos I think this fuccking scenario was staged.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by amiibaby(f): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Christ is the way the truth and the light. I hope she will be rescued very very soon.

242 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
doomed country

22 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by kazyhm(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018

The terrorists were said to have returned 105 girls in nine vehicles same way they took them away.

He said while he was sad that she was not among those released, he is happy she did not denounced Christ.

*Sharibu:* I spoke to about five to six of them whose daughters were released.
*Interviewer:* So, are they presently with their daughters as we speak?
*Sharibu:* Yes, they are presently with their daughters in Dapchi "according to report".

*Interviewer:* How were they released?
*Sharibu:* They were dropped inside Dapchi by Boko Haram this morning (Wednesday).
*Interviewer:* Around what time where they released?
*Sharibu:* Well, it’s not up to "30 minutes" (9:20am to the time of interview) now since their arrival.

The clueless father is happy because her religion is far important than her freedom

i'm guessing it is a thing of pride to be the sacrificial lamb for other derailing goats to be brought home safely.....nonsensical smoke screen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by FarahAideed: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Lies told you by the lying govt ...The truth is that your daughter wasn't released because it seems no ransome was made on her behalf just because of her faith ...To say she refused to be converted so that's why she was not released is a big lie because nothing stops her from converting and after she is released she will convert back ...Your daughter is a victim of a nepotisitic govt who didn't push negotiations on her behalf because of her faith.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Angelb4: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Why interviewing someone who is not in the town about when, how and who released the girls? Raypower and AIT no go kill person o

3 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by livinus009(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
This beautiful Innocent young girl stood on her feet that's why she wasn't released. I know our God in heaven will surely vindicate her.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Jeffobinna1(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Apc scam mehn

9 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Bari22: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by tonio2wo: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
right now buhari does not care.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by chloedogie(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
God save us from the hands of these fanatics. Truth is I am a christian and I have muslims as friends. 98% of them are very nice and cool but the 2% na die. Considering what and what they are being taught, the moment you become a fanatic, you become dangerous to the world. Even one that is now a Phd holder in Harvard is so dangerous that I can't leave my child with him. He was a first class student all through but the fanaticism has taken him over that he looks so aggressive and scary at a young age.

Our own bible even says God instructed Adam not to eat of the fruit but it was not a do or die affair. He had a freewill to either eat or not but there was consequences for disobedience. And now, Christ died for us yu can always repent. So why must someone tell me that unless I drop my faith I can't live? Islam is becoming a nuisance to the world in general truth be told. Why must everything be about you guys self?

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by alacantra: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
na so wen will d part 2 be out

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by linearity: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Ty
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Your daughter was foolish

What's there To play along in order to gain freedom?

Na foolish people dey carry religion for head like mumu

She could die for being foolish and even Jesus will tell her she was FOOLISH.
undecided

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Jostico: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
tonio2wo:
right now buhari does not care.
has he ever cared

7 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by tuoyoojo(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
may all those using the lives of innocent people for political gains never find peace

because have caused the parents of these girls to shed tears,may tears of anguish and sorrow always be with them

may they never see good

may their sun set in the morning

may the earth reject them

may the elements of nature fight against them and their families

may their end be painful

18 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Penalty82(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
wink

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
And some Christians are stil supporting this Govt

16 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by pinpinkay: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
The world has ended in Nigeria. Hemce, i denounce being a Nigerian until further notice. ...... Be safe leah sherubu. ..

13 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
angry

bleeped up People
bleeped up Religion
bleeped up Nation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by MrCGPA(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
The God of heaven will protect her for HER keen decision.

14 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by fratermathy(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lies

Whats the lie? That a Christian girl was kidnapped and not released because of her Christianity? Or that Muslims are not capable of this act?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by HigherEd: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
This issue has been giving me serious pain since yesterday. I wish there was a proper call to take up arms in Christianedom and this Boko Haram alongside all those terrorists in the Middle east would have met their waterloo long ago. I hate that Christianity leaves its adherents defenseless and vulnerable... I understand the old testament where violence is met with proportional violence, but this new testament I don't really understand.

My own heart is resolute, I would go to war and die if it would save any Christian girl but the instruction of Christ is clear and like an army a man has to obey even when a man does not understand...

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by pawesome(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
This girl will be the one to cause trouble...is here that we will know if this is the truth or not...

Thank you federal government for diverting our attention

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by awa(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari you see your handiwork? Continue

4 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by unikprince(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
God is on her side.

6 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by dunkem21(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
These people will go to any length for propaganda.. Oga, they will bring your daughter back after they read the reactions.

Imagine, BH kidnapped people, treated them well, gave them food and did not molest them sexually unlike Big Brothers house.

I heard they even plaited the babes hair, washed their feet and massaged their backs grin

A round of applause for these wonderful gentlemen cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by AlphaStyles(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
but its still one of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara Result Sheets Mistakenly Taken To FCT, While Lagos Own Taken To Kwara / Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter / Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.