Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (29307 Views)

Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by 35824L: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lies told you by the lying govt ...The truth is that your daughter wasn't released because it seems no ransome was made on her behalf just because of her faith ...To say she refused to be converted so that's why she was not released is a big lie because nothing stops her from converting and after she is released she will convert back ...Your daughter is a victim of a nepotisitic govt who didn't push negotiations on her behalf because of her faith.
See this one! You think everyone is like Ibo that don't have principles. Convert and later convert back because she sells gala and lacasera along oshodi expressway
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by sokera: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2018
Time to pray for Leah Sherubu

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by kazyhm(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Owutuotuo:

May your blinded eyes be open beyond the physical.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Pataricatering(f): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are we not saying the same thing ? Is this not further proof that interest of Christians is not guaranteed under this evil govt
her schoolmates were interviewed and they said she was asked to denounce but didn’t ! So we should believe your own story when witnesses that were there say something different ?
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by gotnel: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2018
All is well. This nonsense will be over very soon. Be it a set up, as some people are saying. Be it a real raw kidnapping by BH, everything will surely play out .
Lies and truth can only be manipulated for sometime.
Everything will come out openly since the actions was taken by some humans.
As for the girl that was not release with her mates, time will materialise everything.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by onlytiles(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
The last of this Dapchi story has not been heard . Am sure
Meanwhile

If you are looking for a trusted fumigation and pest control professional to fumigate and eradicate all pest from your HOME, ESTATE, DRAINAGE CHANNEL, SCHOOL, OFFICE, CHURCH Etc. Contact PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES today Our services is effective in eradication of MOSQUITOES, BED BUGS, COCKROACHES, RATS, FLIES Etc. Call/Watsapp 08169606527 Our exprience is our edge
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by FarahAideed: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
35824L:
See this one! You think everyone is like Ibo that don't have principles. Convert and later convert back because she sells gala and lacasera along oshodi expressway

That's wisdom man . He who runs lives to fight another day
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=akinszz post=66053276][/quote]
aye baba e ti ta
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by FarahAideed: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Pataricatering:
her schoolmates were interviewed and they said she was asked to denounce but didn’t ! So we should believe your own story when witnesses that were there say something different ?

How different is their story from mine ? Keep underating the black heart in Buhari okay ? I hope you know Buhari closed down the chapel in Ado rock and demolished another there again..
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Meajor:
Guy na thunder go fire you. Its obvious say your brain dey move anticlockwise.
ogun strike ur mama
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Smartademu:

You are the fool for saying that. She has my respect for standing for what she believes in.
You are a fool
You will die a foolish death and even jesus will tell you he doesnt know u
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Smartademu:

You are the fool for saying that. She has my respect for standing for what she believes in.
You are a fool
You will die a foolish death and even jesus will tell you he doesn't know u
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by akinszz: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
aye baba e ti ta
e pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by zudozz: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
This useless good for nothing APC and Buhari should stop inflicting pain. This parents are in agony. Instead of kidnapping my dota..Kill me let me die..U need to be a parent to understand. I rather die than stay alive n know that my daughter is with terrorist!!! Let me just die instead of seeing such a thing.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by myself13: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
35824L:

Very brainless comment.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by xpool(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lies told you by the lying govt ...The truth is that your daughter wasn't released because it seems no ransome was made on her behalf just because of her faith ...To say she refused to be converted so that's why she was not released is a big lie because nothing stops her from converting and after she is released she will convert back ...Your daughter is a victim of a nepotisitic govt who didn't push negotiations on her behalf because of her faith.
Are you so ASHAMED of yourself that a TEENAGE GIRL can show such FAITH that can rival Abraham's faith: because me too I dey shame.
She is so faithfull, so bold and she has made God so proud as I am sure God will not forsake her. Pray for her .
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2018

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by ameh99: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2018
dunkem21:
These people will go to any length for propaganda.. Oga, they will bring your daughter back after they read the reactions.

Imagine, BH kidnapped people, treated them well, gave them food and did not molest them sexually unlike Big Brothers house.

I heard they even plaited the babes hair, washed their feet and massaged their backs grin

A round of applause for these wonderful gentlemen cheesy

Before you start ruining your mouth....
Try to understand that BH has two factions..

The Shakau factions are more deadly even muslem them themselves are not save...

They are violent and they target Christians and muslems....

The Dapchi girls where taken by the Abanawi factions, this group target mainly Christians and will have you beheaded if you refuse to accept their faith...

Garit?
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
amiibaby:
Christ is the way the truth and the light. I hope she will be rescued very very soon.

My sister forget that shyt, even Jesus himself will encourage her to temporarily convert in order for her to be safely released & avoid maltreatment. She can go back to Christ after her freedom.

Personally I will even praise the devil if my life is in danger in such situations, after all faith comes from the heart not words of mouth
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by amiibaby(f): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Jiang:

My sister forget that shyt, even Jesus himself will encourage her to temporarily convert in order for her to be safely released & avoid maltreatment. She can go back to Christ after her freedom.

Personally I will even praise the devil if my life is in danger in such situations, after all faith comes from the heart not words of mouth
and you think everyone has such shallow thinking as urs. And in order not to bring the wrath of God upon u u better take that back. I can see vividely that u don't read ur bible, when Satan tempted Jesus did Jesus bulge? Ofcos not he did the opposite and now hearing you bringing Jesus the all superrior in this talk shows how unchristian-like u are. You ain't a Christian, for a Christian can never deny nor denounce Jesus no matter the predicament or hardship he/she faces.
So I implore u visit any living church and be baptized cos obviously u need Christ into ur life
CIAO
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
amiibaby:
and you think everyone has such shallow thinking as urs. And in order not to bring the wrath of God upon u u better take that back. I can see vividely that u don't read ur bible, when Satan tempted Jesus did Jesus bulge? Ofcos not he did the opposite and now hearing you bringing Jesus the all superrior in this talk shows how unchristian-like u are. You ain't a Christian, for a Christian can never deny nor denounce Jesus no matter the predicament or hardship he/she faces.
So I implore u visit any living church and be baptized cos obviously u need Christ into ur life
CIAO

Nop, I will not, when I see my life in danger I will always take a rationale course of action. what you are saying does not make you any different than a fanatical suicide bomber. And do you think you lowly humans are the same as Jesus(the all superior) ?, grin
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Ayomivic(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
It can never be well with this useless country and its useless founding fathers

Christian should live for Christ and die for Christ
if Boko Haram that does not fear God can plant bomb on their daughters. It is great joy to die for Christ the way and the truth

fro Liah That true God you stand with will surelly stand with you we are proud of you
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by amiibaby(f): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Jiang:

Nop, I will not, when I see my life in danger I will always take a rationale course of action. what you are saying does not make you any different than a fanatical suicide bomber. And do you think you lowly humans are the same as Jesus(the all superior) ?, grin
we are striving to be like Jesus OK. That's why we are following in his footsteps. I can not and will not take any human life cos it's against my believe. It's the kind of u that are gullible cos if u can convert ur faith cos of ur life that only means u can take human life just to protect that inferior life of urs. So who can be suicide bomber b/w u and I. Cos I can die when presented such choice ok

And stop quoting me cos obviously u are delusional I wouldn't want to banter words with a lunatic. Any other attempt to slide into my dm will warrant out disregard

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Ayomivic(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

if Boko Haram that does not fear God can plant bomb on their daughters. It is great joy to die for Christ the way and the truth

fro Liya Shaibu, That true God you stand with will surelly stand with you we are proud of you
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Ayomivic(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

yes, let live in peace and let God be the Judge

fro Liya Shaibu, That true God you stand with will surelly stand with you we are proud of you
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
amiibaby:
we are striving to be like Jesus OK. That's why we are following in his footsteps. I can not and will not take any human life cos it's against my believe. It's the kind of u that are gullible cos if u can convert ur faith cos of ur life that only means u can take human life just to protect that inferior life of urs. So who can be suicide bomber b/w u and I. Cos I can die when presented such choice ok

And stop quoting me cos obviously u are delusional I wouldn't want to banter words with a lunatic. Any other attempt to slide into my dm will warrant out disregard

Whatever, you sound annoying just like that pastor from my neighbourhood, so let's both live our lives as we see fit. We can find out who is right in the after life. chiao nun amiibaby
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
When will all this acted movie start showing at the cinemas and most likely even get an award...
Stop all this deceit
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by shallysgirl: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
swiz123:
Please can someone tell me the reason why those girls were kidnapped, only for their captors to return them unscathed and without collecting rasom.. Cos I think this fuccking scenario was staged.
They even gave them 'bags/ souvenirs'
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by shallysgirl: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
kazyhm:

The terrorists were said to have returned 105 girls in nine vehicles same way they took them away.

He said while he was sad that she was not among those released, he is happy she did not denounced Christ.

*Sharibu:* I spoke to about five to six of them whose daughters were released.
*Interviewer:* So, are they presently with their daughters as we speak?
*Sharibu:* Yes, they are presently with their daughters in Dapchi "according to report".

*Interviewer:* How were they released?
*Sharibu:* They were dropped inside Dapchi by Boko Haram this morning (Wednesday).
*Interviewer:* Around what time where they released?
*Sharibu:* Well, it’s not up to "30 minutes" (9:20am to the time of interview) now since their arrival.

The clueless father is happy because her religion is far important than her freedom

i'm guessing it is a thing of pride to be the sacrificial lamb for other derailing goats to be brought home safely.....nonsensical smoke screen
She will not deny Christ like the mere commissioner VP.
Bh can as well kill her and eat her flesh.
Satanic cannibals everywhere.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by DonBobes(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
N our leaders did not com out to say it bold dat her release is a must to show how religiously Nigeria is not biased. EVERYONE is quiet now. Is it because she's a xtian?
I can't support dis even for d fact dt am a Muslim
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by shallysgirl: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
35824L:
yorubas are all over the place selling human skulls/heads for 8k and exhuming graves for human parts for 2k, and you talk about principles. SMH.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by shallysgirl: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
zudozz:
This useless good for nothing APC and Buhari should stop inflicting pain. This parents are in agony. Instead of kidnapping my dota..Kill me let me die..U need to be a parent to understand. I rather die than stay alive n know that my daughter is with terrorist!!! Let me just die instead of seeing such a thing.
What is even the function of the mere commissioner VP ?
He doesn't protect the interest of Christians. He is just a piece of decor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June / Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.