Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigeria Police Celebrates Korede Bello With Honorary Superintendent Of Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Police Celebrates Korede Bello With Honorary Superintendent Of Police (7261 Views)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Yomi SARS Promoted To Assistant Superintendent Of Police (Photos) / Nigeria Police Promotes Singer, Korede Bello To The Rank Of Superintendent Of Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Celebrates Korede Bello With Honorary Superintendent Of Police by 4Ebisco: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Nigerian singer and Mavin act, Korede Bello, was yesterday decorated as the Honorary Superintendent of Police by the IGP, Ibrahim Idris. This is coming after the singer was unveiled as the first Nigerian police ambassador in 2015.

Korede Bello shared photos of the decoration with the caption.

‘I want to be part of the solution, not just paying lip service to nation building. Rare selfie of SP Korede Bello and IGP Idris K. Ibrahim. Say hello to the new Doro M3GA Superintendent of Police’.

At the unveiling of Korede Bello as the first Nigerian Police Ambassador in December 2015, the former Inspector-General of Police, Mr Solomon Arase said that youths were critical to the fight against crime in the country.

Represented by Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Danazumi Doma, Director, Finance and Administration, Arase said:

“Korede Bello, you are the positive representation of Nigerian youths and on this occasion, the Nigeria Police celebrates you. We believe Korede Bello’s exemplary behaviour and tenacity of purpose, like that of the Nigeria Police, will be the needed influence to change the wrong or misconceived habits of some of our youths. It is, therefore, my firm conviction that in fighting crimes in our system, the youths are critical elements that must be incorporated. The process of bringing the youths into our fold as crime-fighting channels is very critical to the policing of this country.’’

In his acceptance speech, Korede Bello promised to work with the police to ensure that youths do not engage in crimes.

“I promise to do my best, we the youths of this country will not disappoint you’’, he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/nigeria-police-celebrates-korede-bello.html

Re: Nigeria Police Celebrates Korede Bello With Honorary Superintendent Of Police by HungerBAD: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Lol.

Korede na Askari now?
Re: Nigeria Police Celebrates Korede Bello With Honorary Superintendent Of Police by NwaAmaikpe: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

Honorary Superintendent of Police or prince of wire-wire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Celebrates Korede Bello With Honorary Superintendent Of Police by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2018
The thing is.. Reekado banks is more talented, infact you can't even compare them.. Rekky is faaaar ahead in talent..
Bt then this one gets d endorsement.. I don't Gerrit

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B / 2face Idibia’s Babymama, Pero Adeniyi Shows Off Hot Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.