Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

"It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder (39727 Views)

If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It / Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by megafem1: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2018
TheAlchemist:
How much do you pay for using facebook and Whatsapp.. and yet you still want your privacy... Nothing in life comes free!
right sir. if u don't pay 4 it, then u are d product. the truth is that its not only that Cambridge analyst that have extracted people data . many more outside there. I'm even wondering why fb monitor people outside their website just know more about you
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by megafem1: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
obidevine:

You're so smart, a lot of people don't look inot their privacy settings. I've set my privacy in a manner that no one can post on my wall and I only let you see what I want you to see..
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by megafem1: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
obidevine:

You're so smart, a lot of people don't look inot their privacy settings. I've set my privacy in a manner that no one can post on my wall and I only let you see what I want you to see..
the fact is fb will sell ur data 2 d highest bidder wether u set privacy or not. if it is free then u are d product. they monitor user even beyond their website. that's is why u see ads about things u search 4 on other site in ur Facebook wall. fb track u 2 know more about u. esp with d help of Instagram WhatsApp
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Tobi7:
What that dude is saying is that even with your privacy settings... With your cookies not wiped, your privacy setting ain't private. Even if you are private, to Facebook server you ain't private... But you read wrong and took it the wrong way Not everyone here is using sarcasm, he was trying to pass a message but in a very intelligent way, calm down dude.

And you’re birds of the same feather. How do you know what I did or didn’t do?

I don’t need your lame advices when it comes to internet strategy.

If you don’t like my post then Asejire is unlocked.

Foxtrot Oscar.
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Brightgem:
Haahahaaaha! awesome come back. Wanted to tell the fella that yes COOKIES ARE SIMPLY EATEN.

Indeed social media is about self control, you don’t have to post all about you, and its so useful for running pages and keeping your brand out there. In the end our info makes it to the world wide web, one way or the other.

Thank you Sister.

Facebook is a double edge sword and one can use it to ones benefit as a deceit.

When I want to destabilize my Ex, I finger her brain by posting certain things just before court dates wink
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by donefezy: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Blockchain. Decentralization.

The only way to remain anonymous is to be off the internet in its entirety.
If there are many people involved, the governments of the world will get interested...all about control.

I don't care what settings you have on your pc or phones, when there is the need to find you, you will be found. Just make ensure that you don't engage in anything that would warrant such attention.
/
Then i guess you don't know the power of blockchain yet. Money laundering have been ongoing on zclassic, zcash and monero in particular, but no one haven't been able to stop that yet or even trace the transactions or the personnel involved in the transactions. Even, Edward Snowden wanted ex CIA agent attest to the fact that zclassic has the most privacy features.
Like you said, once the government takes over blockchain, then it's no longer decentralized, it's now centralized. Zuckerberg is planning on making Facebook decentralized already
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by kingchris30(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
uzohrome:
Mark zuka has apologized and promised to belt up and protect users data from unwanted privacy infringement. He lost over $9B just in 4 days. Abeg make we pity am small na
pity him for what, when Facebook flag my ad account after paying, they are wicked too
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by Olalekank(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eagba:
i hate beggars
Are you kidding me, I thought to ignore this post but then, I have nothing to say
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by Eagba(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
No mind me. I was impulsive
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by InvertedHammer: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
donefezy:
Then i guess you don't know the power of blockchain yet. Money laundering have been ongoing on zclassic, zcash and monero in particular, but no one haven't been able to stop that yet or even trace the transactions or the personnel involved in the transactions. Even, Edward Snowden wanted ex CIA agent attest to the fact that zclassic has the most privacy features.
Like you said, once the government takes over blockchain, then it's no longer decentralized, it's now centralized. Zuckerberg is planning on making Facebook decentralized already
/
Money laundering has been going on since 19th century.
Law Enforcement Agents are not equipped to check all. But whoever is visible on the radar gets taken
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by donefezy: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Money laundering has been going on since 19th century.
Law Enforcement Agents are not equipped to check all. But whoever is visible on the radar gets taken
agreed, but no one is visible under monero or zclassic #fact. The only thing government will do is ban exchange from trading em, that way no body will make use of em
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 28, 2018
uzohrome:
Mark zuka has apologized and promised to belt up and protect users data from unwanted privacy infringement. He lost over $9B just in 4 days. Abeg make we pity am small na

He lost 9b dollar in 4 days and he is still breathing.... While me I don't know where I kept my 1000 naira and my chest is doing me somehow
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by NaijaTechnician(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by brodalokie: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mark Zuckerberg should just step down as CEO to safe Facebook. He is a business man and not a politician but this has reflected badly on his ability to handle his current position. Is this not the same guy who came down to Nigeria to be taking pictures with politicians in 2016 or so? What a shame
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by cornelboy(f): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Olachase:
make we pity wetin u kw how many of my account him Don block abeg hooo no carry that one come lipsrsealed undecided undecided
you be yahoo guy??
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by Olachase(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2020
cornelboy:
you be yahoo guy??
God no go shame us
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by emmy512: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Old news
Re: "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder by willyparlor: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Take control of your identity online. It's a sudden wave of fear that has gripped everyone, everywhere. Users are deleting their Facebook accounts after it was revealed that a company harvested data from 50 million users of the social network site, breaching their privacy. This has since spawned the hashtag which was started was always trekking with a big bag in my hands from one hospital to another selling multivitamins and the likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones / Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / Xiaomi Redmi 7 User's Official Discussions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.