Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. (19392 Views)

Who Do Girls Call On Phone? / Is This What Girls Call Playing Hard To Get? / When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by ifele(m): 12:47am On May 04, 2010
I thought I loved women. But deep down inside I hate women. Maybe cos of female relatives. I am not gay and I dont think of having sex with men.

I just developed a hatred for women from my teens. I like having sex with women but I dont love them. Are there blokes like me out there? I dont think

I have ever been in love with a young woman I have been infatuated but not in love.

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by madlady(f): 8:07am On May 04, 2010
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Faher(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2010
Dude, you're not alone. As for me, I hate white women the most. I still don't have a good reason why (P.S: I'm more straight than my ruler)

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Nobody: 9:11am On May 04, 2010
ifele:

I thought I loved women. But deep down inside I hate women. Maybe cos of female relatives. I am not gay and I dont think of having intimacy with men.

I just developed a hatred for women from my teens. I like having intimacy with women but I dont love them. Are there blokes like me out there? I dont think

I have ever been in love with a young woman I have been infatuated but not in love.

I think you are just 'scared' of love . . . You don't hate women!
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by MissyB1(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2010
ifele:

I thought I loved women. But deep down inside I hate women. Maybe cos of female relatives. I am not gay and I dont think of having intimacy with men.

I just developed a hatred for women from my teens. I like having intimacy with women but I dont love them. Are there blokes like me out there? I dont think

This is prolly where the problem lies.
No one wakes up and immediately hates/Loves something w/o a reason.

What was Your growing up with women like?
Has any women hurt You before?
Do some Soul-searching and see what You'D discover.

Offtopic: I'm a misandrist shocked . We can work things out, You know. grin  shocked
I Loff You already. kiss kiss tongue kiss
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by CrudeOil2(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2010
Can you explain how you hate women. What actions/feelings do you show towards women that might justify your misogyny.
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by madlady(f): 9:56am On May 04, 2010
Crude Oil:

Can you explain how you hate women. What actions/feelings do you show towards women that might justify your misogyny.

Very well put. smiley smiley

I/we will be watching closely for replies to this. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by yusuf2(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2010
A note for guys who claim that they hate girls "U DONT HATE THEM, U'VE JUST DATED TO MUCH NAIJA GIRLS". Over 50% of Nigerian girls these days are not worth dating, they are either Materialistic or just not easy to get along with. when u've gone out with at least 3 Nigerian ladies in a row that match this description, u'll definately have this kind of mind set "u w'ld begin to think u Dislike girls". btw "HATE" is a very strong word to use against a whole gender, remember, Ur mother was once a girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by skfa1: 11:52am On May 04, 2010
maybe one woman don do poster bad thing before thats why he hates woman.
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by CaptCavey(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2010
@poster   often times i've been accused of hating women by virtually every she around me,maybe because i don't think the way most women around  me feels i should about subjects they attach sentiments to,cus women make judgement and act about issues as their feelings and emotions dictates,while they ignore realities;but i don't hate women! Think for you to admit you hate women might  probaby be because you're always noticing something about a certain female u've develop aggravated hatred for when growing up in every woman you come accross. This is a problem suffered by many. I have a friend whose mum left him and his dad when he was a kid,consequently,his dad started drinking,and later died of diabetes. The guy believed if his mum had stayed,his dad would probably be alive today,and he hated his mom for it till date. Now the guy always feels the same as u about women.

Another thing is that some ressolved in hating women cus they are never a success with them,they believe something is wrong with them at first,but couldn't understand. When they discover that some guys not better than they are,maybe in looks  and cash are doing just fine with women,they become very angry,and believe something is wrong with women,and that's when they develop hatred. Check yourself poster,cus the problem might just be you,and not the female folks. Go seek counselling,if need be!
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 04, 2010
Well I dont think you hate women. You actually hate loving women, and every sensible man should. Women, by their innate configuration, are fickle, undependable, disloyal, gullible, deceitful, insatiable and confused. That is why Sigmund Freud's classic psychoanalytic question has remained unanswered for centuries: WHAT DO WOMEN WANT? Again I have to provide this link: www.womensinfidelity.com . It will help you realise that women are hopelessly impossible to please, and their loyalty is impossible to obtain; I CANNOT LOVE SOMEONE WHOSE LOYALTY I CANNOT OBTAIN. That's why it is imperative to not necessarily hate women, but to hate loving them.

My philosophy remains that women should never be taken seriously. They should be trifled with, played with, and 'mated with'. Commiting your affection and emotion and trust to these unstable species is the greatest act of tomfoolery in human history. Wise men know better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by xynerise: 1:45pm On May 04, 2010
I believe I am the original creator of this thread grin. Men I have that similar prob but I have been delivered grin. I posted a topic concerning this two weeks ago. So I will advise u see your pastor grin
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by iice(f): 5:04am On May 05, 2010
Faher:

Dude, you're not alone. As for me, I hate white women the most. I still don't have a good reason why (P.S: I'm more straight than my ruler)

Racist perhaps?

@Topic. . .i agree with Crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Osama10(m): 5:13am On May 05, 2010
Has the female folk dealt you a fatal blow? grin
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Mudley313: 7:49am On May 05, 2010
[center][flash=500,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/cnWruamkKVU&f[/flash][/center]
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Faher(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2010
iice:

Racist perhaps?

Nah, I ain't no racist. I'm just trying to say that despite the media representation of White women as the ideal, they're actually the worst to cope with. And there's nothing ideal about them, Black women are the best.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by iice(f): 12:16pm On May 05, 2010
Faher:

Black women are the best.
Faher:

White women as the ideal, they're actually the worst to cope with. And there's nothing ideal about them
Faher:

Nah, I ain't no racist.

Indeed
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Faher(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2010
iice:

Indeed

Meaning?
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by iice(f): 12:30pm On May 05, 2010
What media depicted white women as ideal especially to a nation or continent of black people?
White women are the worst to cope with.  Generalization.
Black women are the best.  Generalization.

Black, white. . .women. . .a collection of individuals judged by their whiteness or blackness with disregard to culture, society, education, family upbringing, inter-connectivity with the global world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by justwise(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2010
Faher:

Nah, I ain't no racist. I'm just trying to say that despite the media representation of White women as the ideal, they're actually the worst to cope with. And there's nothing ideal about them, Black women are the best.

The problem with you is[b] you[/b], get rid of ur low self esteem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Faher(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2010
iice:

What media depicted white women as ideal especially to a nation or continent of black people?
White women are the worst to cope with.  Generalization.
Black women are the best.  Generalization.

Black, white. . .women. . .a collection of individuals judged by their whiteness or blackness with disregard to culture, society, education, family upbringing, inter-connectivity with the global world.

Your analysis is good. But then, I guess everyone has his/her point of view (I live abroad, so I'm stating what affects my immediate environment).

Like I said earlier, it's the general media portrayal (and subsequent adoption of this belief by most people around the world) that's wrong. That's why you see a large percentage of black celebrities marrying white women, 'cos that's what seems ideal to them.

I'm not saying everyone should stick to their kind, but at least respect all races equally.

P.S: I guess the whole 'White Women' bullshit has gotten to me and I've generalized too much. For that, I'm wrong. It's just that I've dated both black and white women, and I can't see the reason for the hype. Hence my reason for 'hating'.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Faher(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2010
justwise:

The problem with you is[b] you[/b], get rid of your low self esteem

Me, low self esteem? lmfao. Just read my earlier post dude.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Orikinla(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2010
Poster, I am your opposite.
People accuse me of being over protective of girls and women.
My heart breaks when I see anyone of them suffering or in trouble.
I even went as far as going to rescue the girlfriend of a campus cultist when he was battering her.

But when they misbehave, I chastise them well well.

Girls and women need to be loved and protected, because without them you and I would not be here today.  

I thank God for women.

To despise or hate a woman is satanic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by justwise(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2010
Faher:

Here you said u don't know why u hate white women
Faher:

Your analysis is good. But then, I guess everyone has his/her point of view (I live abroad, so I'm stating what affects my immediate environment).
Like I said earlier, it's the general media portrayal (and subsequent adoption of this belief by most people around the world) that's wrong. That's why you see a large percentage of black celebrities marrying white women, 'cos that's what seems ideal to them.
'm not saying everyone should stick to their kind, but at least respect all races equally.
P.S: I guess the whole 'White Women' bullshit has gotten to me and I've generalized too much. For that, I'm wrong. It's just that I've dated both black and white women, and I can't see the reason for the hype. Hence my reason for 'hating'.
And here u suddenly came up with reason why u hate them. You got problem with urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Faher(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2010
justwise:

Here you said u don't know why u hate white women
And here u suddenly came up with reason why u hate them. You got problem with urself.

@Justwise
Dude, I said I didn't have a good reason why. Is that the same as saying 'I have no reason why'? Stop quoting me out of context. Maybe you're the one with the problem since you can't read.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by flobajo: 1:45pm On May 05, 2010
This is quite an interesting thread, as a guy I thought I was the only one going through this. the thing is I am straight, always have been always will be, but besides sex, I find women a bit too demanding totally complicated and totally irrational. Most of the times I do not find their jokes funny, their humors eludes me and we just never have the same common interestst, besides sex , the funny thing is that there are girls I have dated and when we broke up, no matter how much i think i liked them, all I ever missed was the sex with them, no deep loss was ever felt apart from the physical side of the relationship. I know this might make me sound like some sort of sociopath, but this is exactly how i feel.

Guys on the other hand i joke with, their humor is more to my liking, the worst are the women am not even physically attracted to, I want nothing to do with them cos I think they have absolutely nothing to offer, conversation wise or mentally, as I said it is not because they are dull, I think we are just programmed differently, without the sex, am just not interested in what any woman has to say.

I understand there are intelligent hardworking women out there, I just think when it comes down to crunch, they are the same old story, boring , humorless, who just want to discuss about "he said, she said and nighbourhood highlights", am sorry to mass generalise, but for the sake of the arguement, I cannot really individualise at this moment in time.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by iice(f): 1:48pm On May 05, 2010
Faher:

I'm not saying everyone should stick to their kind, but at least respect all races equally.

If you live in a predominately white society. . .it stands to reason that white women would be the ideal type portrayed by the media.  I wouldn't say it's solely the media's portrayal that has led black male celeb to marry white women.  A lot of factors come into play - The powerful black woman hype, the black women are high maintenance hype, the white woman is submissive hype, the beauty of the biracial child hype etc etc.  Racism is still a big part of our world no matter how much people claim it's not there.  It's usually more evident when a white man does it as opposed to when a black man does it.  Thus races cannot be respected equally.  After all for you the white women are the worse and the black women are the best. . .effectively downplaying one to the rise of the other.  No equality.

But like you said to each his own.  A few white women or black women does not constitute a whole race.  Neither do white speak for all Italians, Russians, English, Swede etc nor do black speak for all Nigerians, Haitians, Jamaicans, Rwandans etc.  Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Faher(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2010
iice:

If you live in a predominately white society. . .it stands to reason that white women would be the ideal type portrayed by the media.  I wouldn't say it's solely the media's portrayal that has led black male celeb to marry white women.  A lot of factors come into play - The powerful black woman hype, the black women are high maintenance hype, the white woman is submissive hype, the beauty of the biracial child hype etc etc.  Racism is still a big part of our world no matter how much people claim it's not there.  It's usually more evident when a white man does it as opposed to when a black man does it.  Thus races cannot be respected equally.  After all for you the white women are the worse and the black women are the best. . .effectively downplaying one to the rise of the other.  No equality.

But like you said to each his own.  A few white women or black women does not constitute a whole race.  Neither do white speak for all Italians, Russians, English, Swede etc nor do black speak for all Nigerians, Haitians, Jamaicans, Rwandans etc.  Just saying.

I take the words in bold back. I stated them in the heat of argument.
Btw, I totally agree with your post but are you by any chance white?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by BloodShed1: 2:01pm On May 05, 2010
Women are only good for sex, thats it.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by flobajo: 2:26pm On May 05, 2010
I must admit though that white women on the other hand do have more to offer when it comes to conversation, humour and a broader horizon. Am not trying to take the piss out of black women, but most of them are quite combative , temperamental and just plain irrational, the thing is, I don't really fancy white women (Though I don't see myself as a racist!!), I think black women have been brought up to behave in a certain way and this limits their sense of adventure,

am sorry most Nigerian girls just don't make the grade, they are just superficial and don't have the slightest clue about anything or than the next owambe party, or the latest fashion going on. its only in Nigeria you find a girl of 30 who is not married thinking she is past her sell buy date, must everything revolve around u being subservient to men, it is this mentally that greatly limits their overall perspective on things and makes them lesser people, I expect a backlash from most of the women on this forum but am sure the guys do agree with me!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by iice(f): 2:46pm On May 05, 2010
Faher:

I take the words in bold back. I stated them in the heat of argument.
Btw, I totally agree with your post but are you by any chance white?

No i'm not. I'm Nigerian born and bred though some will greatly disagree grin
I just like to look at the different angles smiley
Re: Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. by Pweety4me(f): 2:50pm On May 05, 2010
Yu just haven't found d right woman yet abeg. . . smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) / I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen / Postinor 2 Prices In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.