Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating (35474 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by YeyeGirl(f): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Asif if Chris brown or Drake chyke her nao,she no go shift her guy go one corner...As long as every human got blood running thru, crazy things are meant to happen..its all abt self control nd determination...

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Kaybaba5(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
NEw trend...among girls nowadays
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by judecares1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
g
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
lol
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Xavier9ja(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
ify2001095:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below....
thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Mitchsin(f): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
bsaying:
There are good girls everywhere... Girls who still believe in love, girls who can still have good sex and keep your kids for you academically sound... They exist.. Don't waste your life by hurrying into the hands of a girl who doesn't value you or believe that you can be imperfect.. Again I say there are still good girls.. Search for them

They sure are
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Horus(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Zanxx(f): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
nothing new. We've seen that couple of times. If she swallowed the car, that will be new

Lol girl you cray. Swallow paa
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Queenserah26(f): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chai undecided
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by SuperBlack: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Even My wife can't do such nonsense with me.

2 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Mitchsin(f): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
joseph6071:
She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating, crazy ladies everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ruoUgOaoE

Lol,guess it serves him right.. Babe gat no chilling pills
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by mickeysylva: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
That gonna hurt a lil yl then anoda pussy will be d cure.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by akintun: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
To all ladies that will cheer on this...please do not try this at home.

In abroad the order of the family is Woman, Children, pet, and man.
In Nigeria, the order is Man, his family, children, woman, pets.
Don't allow this video trick you into waking up your village people.

Don't try dis abroad either. D woman would regret dis later. It is even better to try dis in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by lastempero: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
If u don't replace the car eeh
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Stay faithful to your partner, stay faithful to your partner they won't hear. By the time she starts going gaga crazy as a result of your actions you start crying crazy woman. Who made her crazy in the first place? YOU! So shattap and deal with the monster you created

Behind every crazy there is (most likely) a man that made her that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by yassinattah(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Giddymoney:
After watching American movies they will want to try it here in Nigeria.

Any girl that try this nonsense with me ehn..
Wallahi i ll just rip her apart to the extent that i ll cover my tracks n nobody ll even be aware that i murdered the bitch.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Built2last: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Boss13:
Tough lady, nice one. I hope the boyfriend press charges and let’s see how tough she would be in front of a jury.

Men always win unfortunately. He will kick her ass off and move on. fix his car and move on to the next lady.

Her actions are imature. preek full everywhere. why kill yourself and embarras yourself over one
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Edge1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigerian Ladies, pls be reminded that your village people are waiting for you to do this, so pls don't.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by innocential3032(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
me i go destroy her entirely life join the motor make i kukuma knw say i don loose both of them na. Girl friend nt even a wife
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by okenwaa(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Story!!

Some gf's still think they have craze upstairs....try this shiit with me and go cripple for life.

Na my baby cheat on u?
Why u go take out ur frustration on am?

Mabasi I go shoot ur two legs disappear.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Edge1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
D guy go just dey laf the babe for one corner. Only a gold digger places value on a guy's car.

Maybe she came to him after falling for the ride. grin grin
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Queenslary(f): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mitchsin:

They sure are

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by obowunmi(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
nothing new. We've seen that couple of times. If she swallowed the car, that will be new

grin grin cheesy
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by samguru(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
biacan:
This is so sweet cool You have no right to cheat on your girlfriend I hope this serves as a lesson to other guys

do you have brain at all?
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Osasmd: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
With all that boobs and curves the guy still cheated on her.. embarassed
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by egworlordor(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
I pray oh! I'll arrest her for property damage... yeye girl
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
To all ladies that will cheer on this...please do not try this at home.

In abroad the order of the family is Woman, Children, pet, and man.
In Nigeria, the order is Man, his family, children, woman, pets.
Don't allow this video trick you into waking up your village people.

Sister! Sister!

Make we break kolanut for the kin correct story wey you yarn

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by jayAjoku(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
And someone will come and tell me no reason to hit a woman, olorun MI the kind beat I go beat her ehn if na me
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Edge1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
dominique:
Stay faithful to your partner, stay faithful to your partner they won't hear. By the time she starts going gaga crazy as a result of your actions you start crying crazy woman. Who made her crazy in the first place? YOU! So shattap and deal with the monster you created

Behind every crazy there is (most likely) a man that made her that way.

So u feel you've made a point now, abi?
What if the girl is mentally imbalanced,
What if she also cheated?
What is he cheated because she cheated too?
What if you are wrong?

2 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Not by a Naija girl and not in Naija, not with how precious cars are to us Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traffic Robbery Kingpin Arrested At Mile 2 Lagos (Pictured) / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.