Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) (60832 Views)

Is Cocoderm Cream Good For Black Skin? / Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / Lady Returns Back To Her Dark Skin After Initially Bleaching (before Vs Now Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
She reverted to being black and some of her friends are not having it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
lol and this is the pose she could find

4 Likes

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Olalan(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Good for her she made a quick u turn, really don't know why the girls bleach their skin.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by remi1444: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
undecided
But aunty be looking like one controversial girl like that...Bob risky.

Olalan and mhisbliss thank you both big big for stealing my birthright... Hope uncle seun will pay you money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2018
Didnt knw dat bleached people can go back to their old skin without having any kind of blemish.

Good for her tho, at least she will have rest of mind nd save more money.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2018
sinaj:
Didnt knw dat bleached people can go back to their old skin without having any kind of blemish.

Yes, they can, provided much damage hasn't been done.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2018
remi1444:
undecided
But aunty be looking like one controversial girl like that...Bob risky.

Olalan and mhisbliss thank you both big big for stealing my birthright... Hope uncle seun will pay you money?
lol it's not a competition fa
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by remi1444: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, they can, provided much damage hasn't been done.
but that peeled potato colouration will still be there sha?
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by remi1444: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol it's not a competition fa
it is oo, go and read rule xx of nairaland
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2018
I was thinking she's crying in the "After" picture. Well, good for her. I never understood why people feel the need to bleach their skin.

I'm light in complexion & growing up I remember times where I couldn't go out to play in the hot sun without a hat or sunscreen, because I'd get terrible sunburn around my cheeks. Lighter skin has so many issues. Too much sun exposure leads to sun damage in the form of freckles or brown spots.

If I could change myself, I'd be brown.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2018
She Must Be Yoruba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Good for her...a better decision made by her
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2018
remi1444:
it is oo, go and read rule xx of nairaland
grinHow come there's no alert yet
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by mystery22: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2018
some girls are fools sha,when me and my guys only date dark skinned girls,they are more attractive than the light skinned girls.give me some tika sumpter and keke Palmer any day any time and I marry fast fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=sinaj post=66054684]Didnt knw dat bleached people can go back to their old skin without having any kind of blemish.

Good for her tho, at least she will have rest of mind nd save more money.[/quot...e]..........when you discontinue use of the cream, the natural colour comes out
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=66056776][/quote]not always tho.

Most times they end up having patched skin nd burns. Thats why am surprise she still have a flawless dark skin despite the shade she bleached off.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dencia has lost a customer

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Factory settings restored

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by dynicks(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
lol...slay queens having a rethink!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by begoten: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Law of diminishing raw sets in
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Olalan:
Good for her she made a quick u turn, really don't know why the girls bleach their skin.

Lighter skin indicates that you are a refined and posh person, who is probably from a rich family,does not do manual work/labour and in some cultures, the light skinned girl commands a higher brideprice than the darker-skinned girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
so many ladies would love to return to their black skin after bleaching but the shame and the effect they experience hinders them.....

this is a lesson to ladies that want to consider bleaching their skin

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by vengertime: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yoruba people and beaching na 5 and 6. just move down to SS or SE where the weather is cooler. all year.

I'm currently in Osun, My face dey black my Belle dey yellow. I can't wait to leave by next month the sun here no get part 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by actrinity(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol and this is the pose she could find
money for the bleaching cream is no longer there. lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
DeadRat:
She Must Be Yoruba
Yoruba babes can bleach for africa grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by akeentech(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Factory settings restored

☣ ☠
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Life of an Ibadan woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by judecares1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
ladies are fake
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
sinaj:

Is that you in your profile?
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
No time fr this kind story ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
poverty grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fool?

How is she black now?

Is that a BLACK colour?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus-sized Ladies Go Topless For Photoshoot / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) / Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.