Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m (44166 Views)

Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] / John Terry’s Amazing Car Collection Worth £4m / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by MissRaine69(f): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Talk to Samuel Eto'o.....he is smart when it comes to his money otherwise you will end up like all the other black footballers
Broke
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
Talk to Samuel Eto'o.....he is smart when it comes to his money otherwise you will end up like all the other black footballer
Broke
Or Drogba

Both really managed to have responsible lives on and off the field

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by MissRaine69(f): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
greiboy:
Or Drogba

Both really managed to have responsible lives on and off the field
Nope beg to differ on that one
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Why? Drogba even built an hospital in ivory coast recently

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Why? Drogba even built a hospital in ivory coast recently

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by gameboyo: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lekison:
I guess C.Ronaldo is also an african with over 19 cars.
Ronaldo has about 4 5star hotels in Lisbon, Madeira, Madrid and New York or so. He's got a clothing line, perfume line,etc. He's from Portugal, Portugal isn't a poor country, Gabon is. Ronaldo has already invested for the future.
Now tell me what investment aubamayang has. When people criticize stuff like this, not because the hate the individual, but they consider the future. Where is ja rule today, where is DMX, etc?
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by MissRaine69(f): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
greiboy:
Why? Drogba even built a hospital in ivory coast recently
Well might be the Chelsea connection truth be told
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
Well might be the Chelsea connection truth be told
ok if you say so
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by jacyhelen(f): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Automotive1:

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has showed off his extravagant supercar collection which is blocking out a section of a hotel car park as he finds a London home.

After joining the Gunners for £56m in January from Borussia Dortmund, the 28-year-old Gabon international has hit three goals already.

The Arsenal star is currently staying in a luxury hotel which is keeping part of his expensive passion roped off for him.

The four cars they have total around £810,000 (N413m) and include Aubameyang's prized possession a Lamborghini Aventador worth £270,000 alone.

A Porsche, Ferrari and Range Rover, all covered in a metallic gold paint job ,round off the collection that will be the envy of his team-mates.

Aubameyang's collection stretches further with the rest (thought to be worth another £2m) outside of the UK, but the four-car selection should be enough for the time being.

Aubameyang's insane collection of super cars

Porsche Panamera Turbo Techart - £140,000

Lamborghini Aventador - £270,000

Ferrari 812 Superfast - £250,000

Range Rover Sport Mansory - £150,000

His other cars:

Audi R8 V10 Plus - £128,000

Aston Martin DB9 Volante 2 - £140,000

Ferrari 488 Spider - £205,000

Porsche Panamera Mansory C One - £113,000

Volkswagen Beetle Cabriolet - £22,000

Porsche Cayenne Techart Magnum - £60,000

Ferrari 458 Italia - £200,000

Audi R8 2013 - £128,000

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 - £141,000

Gunners fans will be excited to see them continue their positive influence on the club on April 1 for their next game at home to Stoke.

What do you think?

Source https://autojosh.com/arsenal-star-pierre-emerick-aubameyang-shows-off-supercar-collection-worth-n413m/

while his people might be suffering

2 Likes

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by MissRaine69(f): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
gameboyo:

Ronaldo has about 4 5star hotels in Lisbon, Madeira, Madrid and New York or so. He's got a clothing line, perfume line,etc. He's from Portugal, Portugal isn't a poor country, Gabon is. Ronaldo has already invested for the future.
Now tell me what investment aubamayang has. When people criticize stuff like this, not because the hate the individual, but they consider the future. Where is ja rule today, where is DMX, etc?
Where are the Nigerian players that made money in Europe that should be the question.

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by spartan50(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
gustav25:
You are not wise
wise man can you say cars are investments? Think bros.. Mr wise. If you hammer go buy 100 cars and see if you no go wreck in a year
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by spartan50(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
SuperBlack:
Pointless. Baseless and Senseless.
pointful person.. Car na investment? I still maintain my ground it's a waste of money
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by spartan50(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lekison:
I guess C.Ronaldo is also an african with over 19 cars.
he is not wise.. Cos na waste
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by gustav25: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
spartan50:
wise man can you say cars are investments? Think bros.. Mr wise. If you hammer go buy 100 cars and see if you no go wreck in a year
shebi you be him financial audit keeper ?
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by spartan50(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
gustav25:
shebi you be him financial audit keeper ?
shebi you get sense?
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by gustav25: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
spartan50:
shebi you get sense?
I re-affirm ,you are not wise
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by SuperBlack: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
spartan50:
pointful person.. Car na investment? I still maintain my ground it's a waste of money
Point out One that was bought with ya money or ya salary. Busy body
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Lekison(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
gameboyo:

so u think aubameyang is stupid not to know that he has to invest.... come on bro.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by sureprince01(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
spartan50:
How many can you drive.. Poverty of the mind.. An African would always be an African.. No hate but just been curious
Do you know how many cars Ronaldo has? Or he's African too?
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by ogmich(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
no b small moni ooo �
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by gameboyo: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lekison:
so u think aubameyang is stupid not to know that he has to invest.... come on bro.

Bro, nobody is always stupid until the lost it all. Fame comes with unimaginable wants and desire,until it fades away, u won't understand. Read about Mike tyson
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by gameboyo: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Where are the Nigerian players that made money in Europe that should be the question.
May God bless u. Yekini died a poor man, kanu is currently struggling after having a poor run of business, even okocha dat open a bar "club 10" couldn't manage it and now u can't say he's as rich as he was as a footballer. Same okocha that once had the most expensive car in Britain back in 2004/2005
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by MissRaine69(f): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
gameboyo:

May God bless u. Yekini died a poor man, kanu is currently struggling after having a poor run of business, even okocha dat open a bar "club 10" couldn't manage it and now u can't say he's as rich as he was as a footballer. Same okocha that once had the most expensive car in Britain back in 2004/2005
When they have the money it’s cars & more cars all
memories of struggles are forgotten in persuit of IG models look at Emmanuel Eboue who is now homeless and sleeping on the floor of friend’s house. Probably never even built his own mother a house.

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Timika: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
A million Nine Hundred and Forty One Pounds (£1,941,000) all on cars for one person at a time? He's a car Freek, that's his sweat sha. Satisfaction in life comes with doing what you love.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Idrisk19(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
My Striker
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Timika:
A million Nine Hundred and Forty One Pounds (£1,941,000) all on cars for one person at a time? He's a car Freek, that's his sweat sha. Satisfaction in life comes with doing what you love.
The money is there to spend.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Masterboi(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
He is a thief.. grin cheesy
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by buskie13(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
QuitNotice:
Offside man grin grin grin

Me when I spot the mod that banned me...
the idiot that banned you claimed to be 44 years old ,you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
buskie13:
the idiot that banned you claimed to be 44 years old ,you know what I mean
Kikikikiki grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Germany Vs Sweden: World Cup (2 - 1) - Final / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.