Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:44 AM

Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop (37925 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by Ijeluv82(f): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Because he is a sodier abi,he now use it to intimidate people.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by justinaa2012: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What gave him the effrontery to ask a Soldier to hold his peace piss?

Even if he is shitting in front of your shop's entrance; just accept it as a blessing and move on.

Naija Soldiers are in a realm of their own.
It is no joke to be considered worthy enough to wear the Nigerian Camouflage and fatigues because only the vilest, most bullyish and most mentally unstable folks make it through the tough Nigerian army recruitment.

If not for anything, respect fear a soldier if you value your life.and bring back der sanity wen dey c BH

Their training alone takes away their sanity.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by SAMBARRY: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
People Will be on their own lane,minding their business but some people will always want to look for trouble.there's a yoruba addage that says even when YOU decide not to do evil charm to destroy others,those who will provoke you will force you to do it.this is an example.

If I am in front of my own shop and I didn't enter your barracks to urinate yet you assaulted me like this,I won't report you to people that can only terminate your job,I will go to those who will give you a permanent disease you will nurse till death and it will be a disease that will be disgracing you about and no hospital will be able to cure it.basically it will defy medical treatment.

The spot where you urinated is enough for me to pack and take it to the place where they will do the needful against you
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by RaptorX: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Just read the comments that followed the story and all you see is God dey, God this God that. Upon all the religion we carry for head the whole country is still a terrible place full of all kinds of ungodly things.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by deprof247(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Those military elements should stop hiding under the cover of security to victimize people! Damn!
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by nomenclature(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
God doesn't fight this kind of battle,this is where a lawyer comes in.you sue him for battery and assault.know your rights.everything no be GOd.leave GOd make e rest
nifemi25:
God will surely fight for you.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by rhythyson: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Benue again na only una?

One wrong news after another God help Benue!
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
You don't need prayers for quick recovery, you need prayers for some courage. If he was unarmed, then you allowed him to do this to you, then I don't know what to tell you. Stand up to your oppressors. I gave one Army guy a run for his money when he attempted to intimidate me in Apapa on a night everyone was running helter-skelter due to the traffic gridlock. Moreover I didnt commit any wrongdoing. He knew he had met his match. Stupid korofo

He ran with his tail in between his legs. We are all Nigerians. This is not a military regime.

I only apply restraint when they are armed.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by SpyAC(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even if he is shitting in front of your shop's entrance; just accept it as a blessing and move on.

It is no joke to be considered worthy enough to wear the Nigerian Camouflage and fatigues because only the vilest, most bullyish and most mentally unstable folks make it through the tough Nigerian army recruitment.

If not for anything, respect fear a soldier if you value your life.
one of their own hv spoken,
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by MTKbudapest(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
sorry bro. I think he lost his senses in Sambisa grin
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by victorazyvictor(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Idiott make I pray for your recovery....why u no die?
A soldier beat u up, only one soldier, even if he is with gun, you could have grabbed the gun from him.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are their training different from their mates in other developed countries?.
Is that how their mates behave abroad?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by Endtimebro: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Are you seeking for prayer or justice.
End time soldiers
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by ronaldbecky(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is unfair to ask a soldier to hold his piss and expect to hold your peace.

lolz..them carry d sanity go pee 4 person shop

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by Naijageak(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oppression. Take the matter to court and he will pay for damagees
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by dammybabanla: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
next time,let the sleeping dog lie... nigerian army and police no be people u go dey follow drag rights...
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by Trexnemesis(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Get a human rights lawyer who will fight for you. This is not end of story.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by kmaster007: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
dis guy get liver Sha, him no even fear uniform talkless of soldiers. wen village pple doin some1 dat hw he dey start
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by uckennety(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no joke to be considered worthy enough to wear the Nigerian Camouflage and fatigues because only the vilest, most bullyish and most mentally unstable folks make it through the tough Nigerian army recruitment process.

U.S army,RUssian army see more training than this stupid snakes

Even south African army goes through hell than this god forsaken ediots

Yet the don't bully and kill civilians

Your reasons are pointless

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
hehehehe python and snake don dance for his back... he has receive his own potion of change... sai baba cheesy
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by vincentus16: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hope he will be included in the next batch to be deployed to sambisa
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by 41lady(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Bros, with all this body you have, you allow a man like you to beat you. Even if the soldier carry gun is better he shot me than to allow him flung me like a child. Haba... most of this soldiers they didn't meet red hair kipping like me.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by tokrizy: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin angry grin
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by monerozi5590: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no joke to be considered worthy enough to wear the Nigerian Camouflage and fatigues because only the vilest, most bullyish and most mentally unstable folks make it through the tough Nigerian army recruitment process.

This guy is so good with words. He is very intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by donjon: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Only one soldier beat u like dat?
See as u fat reach?
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by codslic: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigerian Armed Forces have a very bad Human Rights record. Nothing would ever be done about something like this. Shame.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by FrancisIgya: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
I wonder whether beating the innocent is part of operation Ayem A Kpatuma. Over to amnesty international and other human right groups.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by brojoshua: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
If post is true, let justice be done against the military officer, and let that be compensated for been wronged. Let there be justice in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by uchennn: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
And we pay these men from our hard earned income via tax.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by olufemi7onifade: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigeria and religion. Why not get the solders name or the battalion and call it out until you get justice?
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by billyG(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Useless zombie when he see BH now they will piss in his pant.
Re: Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop by chuka9: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
What are you saying. Point of correction you were beating by a soldier and not by Nigerian Army.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered Her N100,000 For Female Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.