Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer (4401 Views)

Data Entry Officer - Remote (Work from Home) ₦30,000 To ₦60,000 Per Month / Field Data Entry Officer. N110,000 / Month / Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer Needed Urgently. ​pay Per View​ Is A Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by ShayGirl(f): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2019

sarahdarasimi@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by gloire27: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
chikannachi350@gmail.com

ote author=e4maawy post=66060682]VACANDATA ENTRY OFFICER

​PAY PER VIEW​ is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a
​DATA ENTRY OFFICER:​ They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.

No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

​REQUIREMENTS:​

1. Valid Email Address

2. Valid Phone Number

3. Access to Internet

4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

​JOB DESCRIPTION:​ Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

​SALARY:​ Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

​PAYMENT:​ is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.

Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE.
Just drop your email or Whatsapp number to have the link sent directly to you.[/quote]
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by DenreleDave(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
e4maawy:
VACANCY FOR A DATA ENTRY OFFICER

​PAY PER VIEW​ is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a
​DATA ENTRY OFFICER:​ They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.

No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

1. Valid Email Address

2. Valid Phone Number

3. Access to Internet

​JOB DESCRIPTION:​ Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

​PAYMENT:​ is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.

Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Just drop your email or Whatsapp number to have the link sent directly to you.

Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by Olami112: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
blockchainsoftware4@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by Oribunmida: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2019
08137156452, oribunmida@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by Godswill1986: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
07066165789 email:godswillcharles16@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by stainlessgerard(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lucky.tongo026@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by aromdavid: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
davearome@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by Danbukason(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
O8100973849
anyingorebuka229@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by chuxy12(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
interested too e-mail. chiyostar@yahoo com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by carsonola(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
ogungbesanolabanji@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by maxbee: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
besongmaxzy@gmail.com 0 8 1 3 7 7 1 8 8 7 0
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by iamACTS: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
tobiacts@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by fairy88: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
ote author=e4maawy post=66060682]VACANDATA ENTRY OFFICER

1. Valid Email Address

2. Valid Phone Number

3. Access to Internet

Just drop your email or Whatsapp number to have the link sent directly to you.[/quote]
oriakuabi@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by K08(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by actor8787(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
ibrahim.jamiudurotimi68@gmail.com

Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by Juleh01: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
e4maawy:
VACANCY FOR A DATA ENTRY OFFICER

1. Valid Email Address

2. Valid Phone Number

3. Access to Internet

Just drop your email or Whatsapp number to have the link sent directly to you.

Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by Omotayoanu: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Juleh01:

julehguy@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by Omotayoanu: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by saintbecky: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
olubukolaagbeniyi@yahoo.com 08034116430
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by fairy88: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
oriakuabi@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by Professorcplus(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
With the little experience I have acquired I no scam when I see one and yes this is a pure scam.

First of all for those that have dropped their details, I advise you delete it (modify) because with this bad guys can spoof you.

What does he mean by data entry. He know what he's up to so he can't post the link here.

Nothing multinational about the company o. The greatest scam of making money on his personal fraudulent webpage by creating traffic on the page. The link he will send will probably be a website.

You will be required to register with your email and username. Quack you think.

After which a page will pop up for you to type the number you see on the screen. The more you type and click enter the more the money per click increases and new number continues to pop up and on and on That is the idea of generating traffic.

By the time you choose to withdraw your money. If the money is below $150 it will tell you, you can only withdraw your money above $150.

If you manage to meet the $150 requirement, you will be directed to another page to refer 40members to process the withdrawing.

After meeting the requirement you will be directed to enter your bank details Bvn, front and back number of your ATM. I know you know what that means if third party get hold of such info.

If you go ahead and give them the details it will now tell you to be patient as it requires 3 working days.

If you are not dumb by now, you should know this is a scam.

Beware

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by labusinessguide: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Professorcplus:
With the little experience I have acquired I no scam when I see one and yes this is a pure scam.

First of all for those that have dropped their details, I advise you delete it (modify) because with this bad guys can spoof you.

Spot on.

No reference link

No defined activity

Definitely no real proof of payment or activities.

Scam it is

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by psalms37(f): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=Professorcplus post=84567655]With the little experience I have acquired I no scam when I see one and yes this is a pure scam.

What does he mean by data entry. He know what he's up to so he can't post the link here.

Nothing multinational about the company o. The greatest scam of making money on his personal fraudulent webpage by creating traffic on the page. The link he will send will probably be a website.

After which a page will pop up for you to type the number you see on the screen. The more you type and click enter the more the money per click increases and new number continues to pop up and on and on That is the idea of generating traffic.

By the time you choose to withdraw your money. If the money is below $150 it will tell you, you can only withdraw your money above $150.

If you manage to meet the $150 requirement, you will be directed to another page to refer 40members to process the withdrawing.

After meeting the requirement you will be directed to enter your bank details Bvn, front and back number of your ATM. I know you know what that means if third party get hold of such info.

If you go ahead and give them the details it will now tell you to be patient as it requires 3 working days.

God bless you for this, it's such a scam that its ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by mophic123: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
08023531571/dada_itis2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by DollyPhee: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Xxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by iyke36: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Vacancy For A Data Entry Officer by treshbanj: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Professorcplus:

Beware
Cheap Scam....an average brain secondary school student won't fall for this. Some Nigerians too mumu shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNICEM Invitation For Aptitude Test: / Dangote Group Currently Recruiting Over 200 Graduates / Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.