Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale (1729 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Are you the type that struggles to exercise your dog due to limited time and space? If yes, the solution is here.

Dog Runner

MOVING IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT FOR A DOG.

A generous portion of daily exercise will keep your dog in shape. The Dog Runner is an ideal treadmill for training your dog. Thanks to the Dog Runner, the heart, lungs and blood circulation will be kept on the arrow. Dogs love to move and it ensures that your dog will not get bored easily.

WHY DO NOT BUY AN ORDINARY TREADMILL BUT A TREADMILL FOR DOGS?

A dog treadmill is specifically designed to meet all the needs of your favorite four-legged friend. The handy bracket ensures that you can attach the leash to this. The monitor is conveniently positioned so that you as a boss can easily monitor or operate everything. On the treadmill your dog will train his muscles and also his concentration. As a result, the impact of a quarter of an hour on the treadmill is greater than that of the regular daily outing.

The dog treadmill is also a great addition to rehabilitation or for targeted training.

Even dogs with an 'excess' of energy can easily lose them on your Dog Runner.

Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by sholatech(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Looks interesting. How much?
Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
sholatech:
Looks interesting. How much?

XL is @ #800 000 while L is #600 000
Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Testing the machine.

Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by Chrispal: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Evening sir, plz what breed is this? Looking like what I saw on the treadmill

Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chrispal:
Evening sir, plz what breed is this? Looking like what I saw on the treadmill

He is a Belgian malinois.
Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by Chrispal: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wow that's good to know. Guess my friend doesn't know what he has. I put up same pic in a dog group and it stirred up a lot of arguments. Some said it was a malinois, others said a mix. Maybe I will encourage him to get a female or breed with someone that has a female. The dog is in portharcourt. Thanks for the info.
Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chrispal:
Wow that's good to know. Guess my friend doesn't know what he has. I put up same pic in a dog group and it stirred up a lot of arguments. Some said it was a malinois, others said a mix. Maybe I will encourage him to get a female or breed with someone that has a female. The dog is in portharcourt. Thanks for the info.

It's a wrong advice to breed an unknown blood even if it's a pure Malinois. This is one of the reasons we are behind internationally in dog world. We breed without a purpose or goal other than money.
Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by gozzlin: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
oluomoadebayo:

XL is @ #800 000 while L is #600 000

Excuse me sir, is that eight hundred thousand and six hundred thousand Naira?

1 Like

Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by Chrispal: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
oluomoadebayo:

It's a wrong advice to breed an unknown blood even if it's a pure Malinois. This is one of the reasons we are behind internationally in dog world. We breed without a purpose or goal other than money.

So what do u advise I tell him. U and I definitely know that he will allow stud services from people. people breed dogs for different reasons. He bought just for security. Most people that buy pedigree dogs down here do that for the purpose of breeding and it's far way expensive that someone that will just want a dog to guard his home when he is away.
Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
gozzlin:

Excuse me sir, is that eight hundred thousand and six hundred thousand Naira?

Yes sir.
Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Chrispal:

So what do u advise I tell him. U and I definitely know that he will allow stud services from people. people breed dogs for different reasons. He bought just for security. Most people that buy pedigree dogs down here do that for the purpose of breeding and it's far way expensive that someone that will just want a dog to guard his home when he is away.

Do you ever ask why GSD became the mist basterdized dog breed in Nigeria? Everyone wants a police dog but can't afford the top quality one . Nigerians always want to go through the back doors.
Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by gozzlin: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
oluomoadebayo:

Yes sir.

Holly molly! That's more that thrice the price of a standard tread mill for humans.

This dog tread mill, does it make the dogs to grow very fast?

1 Like

Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
gozzlin:

Holly molly! That's more that thrice the price of a standard tread mill for humans.

This dog tread mill, does it make the dogs to grow very fast?

Well, this is not a cheap import with no warranty treadmill. Drop you Facebook name or like Anasin Kennel Services on Facebook to see video of the treadmill.
Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by gozzlin: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
oluomoadebayo:

Well, this is not a cheap import with no warranty treadmill. Drop you Facebook name or like Anasin Kennel Services on Facebook to see video of the treadmill.

Okay I'll do that cos I'm really curious about it. Let me check out the video.
Re: Dog Runner Treadmill For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Let's burn some energy.

(1) (Reply)

My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help / Own one of these Super Cute Caucasian Pups *enugu / Massive Mountain Caucasian Shepherd Puppies For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.