Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else (1924 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by pie1ect(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2005
Nairalanders,
Wonders shall never end, it seems.
E get this guy wey travel go US about 4 years ago, go do im masters. He never go home since then. The girlfriend wey im leave for Nigeria somehow managed to get herself pregnant for someone else(an SS3 student BTW), all the while professing her undying love angry for this (yankee)guy.
When the deed was done and the fruits don ripe, she run go one corner of Nigeria go hide hoping say nobody go notice her. But the news reach her guy for yankee.
Guess what..... the guy called the girl and proposed to her. The girl even get the mouth to tell the guy say she no wan see am ever again(for obvious reasons), but this guy is still beggin the girl to marry him. Methinks, that girl deserves never to find true love. Annoying part of this drama is: The guy and the girl had decided to wait until marriage before having sex.

I think this is the reason why most people including myself, believe that true love is hard to find in Nigeria.

What would you do if you were in this position?

As for me, there's no question.I'm dropping the girl pronto.
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by FOD(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2005
Funny story!

There's no need for consultation at all...Was she raped?

If I were in the guy's shoes, na to forget her sharp sharp...No thinking twice!
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by cushman(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2005
This is a very simple open and close case. The girl has to go. No doubt about it.
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by bagoma(f): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2005
pie1ect i dont understand this story, you say the yankee guy found out she got pregnant for someone else and still went ahead to propose? i no understand that part.
and you say na ss3 student de girl get belle for? that's weird.
another thing wetin the guy de do reach four years? na four years dem de take do masters?
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by pie1ect(m): 2:56am On Dec 30, 2005
@bagoma:
1. The girl already had the child(for a few weeks) before the yankee guy heard about it and YES he went on to propose...
2. Yes, na SS3 student na im she born this pikin for.....
3.  He has his reasons for staying back in the states (na story I hear)...
Very weird story actually.
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by omogenaija(f): 3:15am On Dec 30, 2005
IS THIS A TRUE STORY ??
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by pie1ect(m): 3:19am On Dec 30, 2005
@Omoge02863

Of course
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by bagoma(f): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2005
if its indeed true then craze craze things really de happen. shocked
nna na wa o
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by snazzydawn(f): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2005
hmmmmmm...I reserve my comments. lipsrsealed
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by fadekemi(f): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2005
is that love?
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by pie1ect(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2005
@Snazzy
Abeg comment your reserve, we'll like to hear it.

@fadekemi
Definitely not. Madness,more like....
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by fadekemi(f): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2005
i guess as much
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by icingbaby(f): 1:27am On Dec 31, 2005
he just have to end the relation, and fine someone else.
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by bagoma(f): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2005
true, na madness.
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by eslynera(f): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2006
this is soooooo sad, but nothin to do.
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:27am On Dec 10, 2006
this story sounds weird undecided
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by Busta(f): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2006
why do pple fail to get it into their thick skulls that long distance relationships don't work?

dang pple.
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2006
Busta:

why do people fail to get it into their thick skulls that long distance relationships don't work?

dang people.
True, that. If i'm going to travel for more than a year and my wife (or wife-to-be) can't come and see me in-between, I no dey go.
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by Chiori(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2006
If I were in his place, nothing would make me go back to ask the girl to marry me, after all the betrayal. But in all honesty, I admire the guy's courage and true love for her. It is rare, and I would dare say he is a better person than I am.
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by mekoyo(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2007
This is heartbreaking. The guy has or will i say had an undyeing love for the girl. He still loves the girl despite the betrayal.

Maybe the girl has found true love somewhere else so she should be allowed to go and catch it.

I think this is the reason why most people including myself, believe that true love is hard to find in Nigeria.

You acn find true love if you follow your heart. True love is everywhere it has to do with the person involved.
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by tpia6: 3:38am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: His Girlfirend In Nigeria Got Pregnant For Someone Else by chamber2(m): 4:59am On Jan 24, 2011
So u mean the gul should wrap her thing and wait for the yankee guy for 4 solid yrs? Haba bodi no b fire wood na.

(1) (Reply)

In Your Thirties And No Valentine / Crush Or Love? Him Or Me? / D Jerk Dt Dumped Me Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.