Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) (33259 Views)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Africlegend: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Abducted Dapchi Girls : Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu*

I was before a Mirror this Morning, checking myself out before my Dad's small radio broke the fishy-flashy too much. "One of the abducted Dapchi girls was not released for refusing to convert to Islam." I quickly ran to the dinning room to inform my parents of the news. What kind of Faith is this? A small girl of that age prefers another minute in the Jungle for the sake of a Nazaren who refused to prevent her abduction in the first place? Does she not have a boyfriend she's missed so much? Couldn't she have spoken from her lips? She could have accepted to wear the hijab and do away with it on getting home. Why didn't she accept Islam in their presence and denounce it on seeing her parents, then ask her Jesus for pardon? Afterall, the Crucified son of Mary, she believes in, forgives easily. So, I was told. Is she too young to know she might not return? She might be killed just like her fore-fathers in the faith and heaven will not fall. She could be crucified like Peter or burnt alive like Polycarp. She could be severely scourged like Agrippina. What a Poor little girl!

I was about to pray the 3pm divine Mercy prayer for Leah, when I remembered the 70 A.D fate of Jerusalem. The architects of the greatest evil, the execution of the Son of God, thought they were wise and powerful. Little did they know that nemesis would catch them up. Jesus Christ warned. He warned them of the doom they were preparing for themselves. He told them there would be an aftermath. Only the discerning knew what he meant, when the Lord told the daughters of Jerusalem, "Do not weep for me, but for yourselves and your Children." Jerusalem later regretted. Her Mothers Cried. Her daughters lamented. Her Sons caused the days of their birth.They told the mountain "please fall on us" and the hills "please cover us. Yes, do not Cry for Leah Sheribu, but for the perpetrators of this evil. Weep for everyone involved in her abduction and detainment. Weep! Weep!! For Buhari if he knows anything about this. Weep! Weep!! For Jonathan if he is part of this in any way.Weep for the Dapchi villagers who encouraged Terrorists with their chants of "Holy Warriors." Weep for CAN if she would not act fast. Weep for the right thinking Muslims, if they wouldn't do nothing. Weep for everyone who has consciously brought Nigeria to this pitiful state. They might ask, "Why weep for us?" Tell them, Pontius Pilate committed Suicide.

Dear heroic Leah Sheribu, now that you are a confessor. How I wish to kiss dusts off your slippers.

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com

125 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Homeboiy: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
cry
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Clementz0(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
You've Said It All..I Was As Perplexed As U But I Know My Redeemer Lives.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by CharleyBright(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
I weep for my Country for the height of injustice and Religious intolerance.
Boko Haram decides to withhold a Christian girl and releases the other Muslim girls and the town cheers the Boko boys as heros, while the FG says nothing tangible.

Many Northern cities would have been burning from riots by now (with Christian death toll on the rise), had it been a Christian sect abducts a group of girls, then release them and withhold a single Muslim girl for no other reason other than she has refused to convert to Christianity.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Paradigm777: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
embarassed
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
cry cry
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by SamoaJoe: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
How do we even know the so called Christian girl is not part of the movie?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Nathp9(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Well Said ,,I Weep For Them All and i also pray for her safe return,,,."how many of us christain can hold on to our faith even in the face of death ''"i pray God brings her back

40 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by ThatFairGuy: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
I salute her strong faith. But this Group of b'haram should b that of Yussuf's son coz Shekau's own are very wicked much more dan this.

Note: In accordance wif wot I've read 'bout dem, I'm not an accomplice.

13 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
CharleyBright:
I weep for my Country for the height of injustice and Religious intolerance.
Boko Haram decides to withhold a Christian girl and releases the other Muslim girls and the town cheers the Boko boys as heros, while the FG says nothing tangible.

Many Northern cities would have been burning from riots by now (with Christian death toll on the rise), had it been a Christian sect abducts a group of girls, then release them and withhold a single Muslim girl for no other reason other than she has refused to convert to Christianity.
I absolutely agree with you. Had it been a Christian terror group who abducted the girls, and released only the Christians and yet still held onto the Muslims, there would most definitely would had been a violent reaction. The FG acted very irresponsibly by leaving that girl behind. I would rather all of them remain in captivity than let those monsters hold onto that little Christian girl

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2018
May the LORD GOD secure her freedom in Jesus name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by izywzy: 1:01am On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:
How do we even know the so called Christian girl is not part of the movie?
Google it

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Africlegend: 6:10am On Mar 23, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by falcon01: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2018
can you imagine!! This is nonsense
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by opribo(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2018
If it is the same God that saved Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego for refusng to bow to Nebuchadnezer, that she is worshipping,then I have no fear that HE will surely save her. HIS love never fails.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Burukpe: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2018
In the circumstances, I'm constraint to ask,"where are the Balarabe Musas, Shehu shagaris, Sule Lamidos, Atikus Abubakars, Sarakis, Dogaras, kwankwasos, and all who pledged to uphold the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, why have they checked into their shells. All those useless old Northern Elders council members.The Arewa consultants,. Are Christians in the North not Northerns again?
You hypocrites,this is the time to speak out and demand the release of the only northern Christian girl that was held back because of her Faith. You pigly infidels that does not have value for the dignity of womanhood. This is one of the ideal times to speak out and prove that you not all together in this muster call Boko Haram.
May you always live in shame of your life if you fail to speak out for the release of this poor little girl.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Lipscomb(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2018
This girl she is too young to be adamant

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by dnawah(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Africlegend:
Abducted Dapchi Girls : Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu*

I was before a Mirror this Morning, checking myself out before my Dad's small radio broke the fishy-flashy too much. "One of the abducted Dapchi girls was not released for refusing to convert to Islam." I quickly ran to the dinning room to inform my parents of the news. What kind of Faith is this? A small girl of that age prefers another minute in the Jungle for the sake of a Nazaren who refused to prevent her abduction in the first place? Does she not have a boyfriend she's missed so much? Couldn't she have spoken from her lips? She could have accepted to wear the hijab and do away with it on getting home. Why didn't she accept Islam in their presence and denounce it on seeing her parents, then ask her Jesus for pardon? Afterall, the Crucified son of Mary, she believes in, forgives easily. So, I was told. Is she too young to know she might not return? She might be killed just like her fore-fathers in the faith and heaven will not fall. She could be crucified like Peter or burnt alive like Polycarp. She could be severely scourged like Agrippina. What a Poor little girl!

I was about to pray the 3pm divine Mercy prayer for Leah, when I remembered the 70 A.D fate of Jerusalem. The architects of the greatest evil, the execution of the Son of God, thought they were wise and powerful. Little did they know that nemesis would catch them up. Jesus Christ warned. He warned them of the doom they were preparing for themselves. He told them there would be an aftermath. Only the discerning knew what he meant, when the Lord told the daughters of Jerusalem, "Do not weep for me, but for yourselves and your Children." Jerusalem later regretted. Her Mothers Cried. Her daughters lamented. Her Sons caused the days of their birth.They told the mountain "please fall on us" and the hills "please cover us. Yes, do not Cry for Leah Sheribu, but for the perpetrators of this evil. Weep for everyone involved in her abduction and detainment. Weep! Weep!! For Buhari if he knows anything about this. Weep! Weep!! For Jonathan if he is part of this in any way.Weep for the Dapchi villagers who encouraged Terrorists with their chants of "Holy Warriors." Weep for CAN if she would not act fast. Weep for the right thinking Muslims, if they wouldn't do nothing. Weep for everyone who has consciously brought Nigeria to this pitiful state. They might ask, "Why weep for us?" Tell them, Pontius Pilate committed Suicide.

Dear heroic Leah Sheribu, now that you are a confessor. How I wish to kiss dusts off your slippers.

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com
somethin is about to happen in this country,to shame the so call big men of God and to tell the non Christian that Jesus saves.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2018
may God save us o

hmmmmm

Anyways, let me make your day a bit less sad by showing you a little beauty

my people come see fine pikin, click on the link below to reveal a pretty little girl,

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
abeg share with your family and friends
God bless
RYANation

Click o,
you better vote grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by adekhingz(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2018
And then Boko haram made a Hero of Leah Sheribu. The entire Muslim world distances itself from the atrocities carried out by the B'haram sect. And to say B'haram attacked the school thinking the students were ALL Christians is an unsound argument. Whosoever believes such is just as foolish as those who related the story. Anyway, May the poor girl be set free soon, unharmed (Ameen).

7 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by saaron(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2018
By God's grace, Boko-Haram and their sponsors will be exposed through Leah.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by CodeTemplar: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2018
This is the height of persecution...

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Had wanted to comment.

But I stay clear of any religious article I see online.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Biafra would be a great country. 99% Christians, no space for the haters of peace and development.

I just pity the Northern Christians.

11 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Bustincole(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2018
God help ur children
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Strongbest(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmmm. Really heart breaking. Then I ask, if we don't feel safe in our own country simply because nobody cares, where else do we?

I just hope our voices don't go down suddenly on this one as usual. Sometimes I am just so scared of this country that I can't explain why. Maybe because I know a lot of things that are abnormal in other sane countries seem normal here.

The killing of innocent and unarmed citizens by own security men- our men in uniform, our law makers who don't make laws to favour us but themselves alone, massive looting of our treasuries by the people we qued under the hot sun to vote into offices and many more!

How many can I even mention? I have heard and seen things that wouldn't happen else where happening here. So many injustices. I have shed tears for people's unjust treatment by our own leaders and couldn't even help out.

How can I ever forget many times hundreds and thousands of people Iost their lives due to the negligence of our leaders?

What about the times an army officers or a police man pulled out a driver, okada rider and severely and mercilessly dealt with them all because they failed to part with 50 naira, their hard earned coins under the hot sun? O, that is if they were even very lucky to have escaped gunshots from the trigger happy men.

Yeah right? I think I understand my own fear now.

O little one, I will keep praying for you and hope that God keeps you safe from the evil hand and heart of the beasts called bokoharam.

God knows best, whatever you are going through right now, may it turn out in your favour. Amen!

Pray for Leah Sheribu, let not down your voice till something postive happens.

https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by bjayx: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Mumu post wey no get sense.
But in other news...

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Aibuckher(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Our God is not asleep
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by mexxmoney: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
God will punish Boko haram and their sponsors

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido / Pictures Of Peter Obi In Bangladesh / Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.