Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness (30695 Views)

Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings / FG Opts To Continue Onnoghen’s Trial As Counsel Submit Final Addresses / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by stephenduru: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Continuation of the trial of Nnamdi Kanu's codefendants was held today.The Federal government/DSS witness represented as Mr AB was shielded.The witness(shielded mask witness) hired to testify against Bright Chimezie said he met Bright Chimezie in his office and had a conversation with him. According to the masked witness, from his discussion with the accused (Bright Chimezie) he found out that he is an Indigenous Person Of Biafra and also a Welfare Officer, who took some money from IPOB members in diaspora and was arrested with Radio transmitter.Barrister Ejiofor representing Nnamdi Kanu's codefendants asked the witness some questions.Some of them are below....

Question From Defending Counsel: When was Bright Chimezie arrested?

Witness: I don't know

Question From Defending Counsel: Have you ever travelled to Uyo, where he was arrested?

Witness: No

Question From Defending Counsel: How did you draw a conclusion that, he was arrested with a Radio Transmitter, if you don't know when and where Bright Chimezie was arrested?

Defence Counsel: Mr A.B did you extend your investigations to the warf officials, who cleared the containers?

Defence Counsel: Do you know the contents of the container?

Defence Counsel: How did you know the container was imported by my client(Bright Chimezie)?

Witness: I was informed by the Team who carried out the investigation, so I wouldn't know.

Defence Counsel: Are you part of the investigation team?

Defence Counsel: Is the transmitter part of the items in the container?

Witness: I am not sure

Defence Counsel: Can you beat your chest and convince this honourable court, that you are a good investigator?

Witness: Yes I am

Defence Counsel: My Lord I am done with cross examination.

The next sitting for the first defendant Mr Bright Chimezie will be on the 28/03/2018 and for continuation on the 25/05/2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgpF_VuctnI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib2Z4sTWMwg

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/nnamdi-kanu-lawyer-barrister-ejiofor.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by stephenduru: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by HungerBAD: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Guys should be careful.

The masked guy is probably a close friend or a family member that gave him the " Et Tu Butrus" treatment.

But why are these guys still being held?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by NwaAmaikpe: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

So Lagbaja was a witness?

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
So This is the path Nigeria now wants to take? The more the Igbos are struggling to rescue the rest of Nigeria from medieval mentality and backwardness, the more the rest of Nigeria keep resisting. Nigeria should better let the Igbos help them before the Igbos finally leave the federation. The moment the Igbos leave the federation, there will no longer be any redemption for Nigeria

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by TheKingdom: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
What a zoo country

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by psucc(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
With all the orchestrated trial, this is the much the witness to FG could go. Only God knows how much Malami is making from engaging this nation in frivolous court cases. Even in the Village Council of Chiefs, the witness has nailed the case against the FG.

But who knows. The Judge may do the government bidding in order to belong to the saints.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Follygunners: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pigs grunting.... "Na we get the 'oyel'"... sad

Give us our 'oyel'

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Masked witnesses? what kind of nonsense country is this sef? is this a joke? Sey na Nnamdi kanu abi Pablo Escobar na im dem dey do all dis drama for?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Bsc(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
The mask man can be likened to our president ..whom doesn't even know his IG disobeyed him....everything ... I DONT KNOW..
WHY THEN COME TO COURT?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by kelvyn7: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

wow...never heard of "masked witnesses" before

3 Likes

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by buhariguy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
End time witness,

Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not know what befall them.

And this is the beginning of the end of idiotic pigs of Biafra.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by GavelSlam: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
See as Bright come humble for the picture.

This time last year he was feeling like a gangster.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Fatherofdragons: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Nwaohafia1: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Anyone who is happy about these guys trials/imprisonment should not complain about Fulani herdsmen killings.

Why use masked witnesses? What is FG scared of? Uwazuruike and his goons should come openly as witness and stop using masks.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Leetunechi: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ipods are terrorists

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by tydi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

is that not bright with tears..
in his mind, the real culprit cownu that implicated them is on the loose and last informed was found in Ghana busy eating suya and slaming his wife yellow kitten..

what is my own self

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by fahren(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
The masked witness might just be a Boko Haram member or Fulani herdsman.

Go and get your PVCs.

20 Likes

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by sonnie10: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari is just buying time and saving face

8 Likes

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by IamSINZ(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
I'm more concerned about our BMC zombies Sarrki, Ngene and the rest. They've been awfully silent these past few days. Adebayo Shittu should please pay them their stipends so they can continue constituting nuisance.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Freeman59: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
nigeria sha... nothing but a circus grin grin

15 Likes

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
sad
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Soreza(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
IF ONLY Nigerian youth understand what IPOB are doing for them they wouldn't be resisting the breaking up of this SHITHOLE.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Onyinye15(f): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mask kwa, Naija is upgrading
All hail Buhari cry
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Iyalayaibomaku: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
All ipob supporters will be forever sad and die one by one just like lamidi kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
cool
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Follygunners: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
All ipob supporters will be forever sad and die one by one just like lamidi kanu

Amen Joor !!! grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Odingo1: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
What a shithole country tongue tongue tongue kiss cry

The masked witness don't even understand what he is witnessing, what a country smiley smiley smiley

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by emmadejust(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pls my learned lawyers in the house is there any event where there will need a witness to be masked in a court trial sad

11 Likes

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by waveman2: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Fg should just forget about this ipob case and settle out of court this case is leading nowhere.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku / Nigerian Politicians Line Up For Ban Ki-Moon's Handshake (Photo) / Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.