Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 AM

Caption This Photo Of Missionaries Using Blacks As Slaves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Caption This Photo Of Missionaries Using Blacks As Slaves (670 Views)

Gang Kidnaps 17 American Missionaries In Haiti / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Missionaries Using Blacks As Slaves by daewoorazer(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
missionaries: chai, na so them gullible reach, make I pose well for camera jare

Blacks: naso I important reach, na me dey carry a whole white for keke grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Caption This Photo Of Missionaries Using Blacks As Slaves by Ever8054: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
na today?...

Re: Caption This Photo Of Missionaries Using Blacks As Slaves by CuteMadridista: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Anyone arguing against slavery is heading to hell!!

Our God (Yahweh) endorsed slavery wholeheartedly

He condoned selling oneself and selling one’s daughter into slavery. It also condoned slavery as a punishment for not being able to pay a debt.

Prisoners of war were also subjected to slavery if they were not killed outright. Non-Jews and possibly Jewish women were slaves for life, and while parts of the bible said that Jewish males were to be set free every seven years with compensation for their labor, the later prophets made it clear that the people ignored this, and the bible also provided a way for a slave owner to make a freed slave his slave for life by providing a wife and family for him and making him choose between his personal freedom and his wife and children.

The children of foreign slaves were born into slavery and were slaves for life.

slaves could be beaten to death, provided they lingered a couple of days before dying and the owner would escape punishment.

meanwhile Yahweh never condemned it anywhere in the Bible not even when he came as himself in Jesus but only told slaves to keep obeying their masters in fear and trembling

My fellow Christians don't read their bible at all so below are some verses to help you understand God's holy instructions

Exodus 21:7-11

Exodus 21:2-6

Leviticus 25:44-46

Exodus 21:7-11

Exodus 21:20-21

Ephesians 6:5

1 Timothy 6:1-2

Luke 12:47-48

there are many more

Slavery is God ordained and only sinners can kick against instructions of our loving God, The abolitionists are burning in hell right now

Yahweh bless us all.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Missionaries Using Blacks As Slaves by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
When there's no options. Now try it and be used for a ransom
Re: Caption This Photo Of Missionaries Using Blacks As Slaves by babasolution: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
blackmen are too subservient and weak,hence black slavery

(1) (Reply)

My Epiphany And The Mysterious Plan Of God. / Where Do Mad People Go? / 2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.