Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Man Uses Karate Skill To Overpower Burglar Who Wanted To Kill Him In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses Karate Skill To Overpower Burglar Who Wanted To Kill Him In Abuja (545 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter / Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uses Karate Skill To Overpower Burglar Who Wanted To Kill Him In Abuja by kbrix: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
According to the victim identified as Tim, the suspect, after stealing some valuables, was confronted and the next thing he did was, attempt to strangle him. .

He added that: “Be careful, prayerful and go learn some karate skills. He came for my neck. Thank God for karate skills, I was able to break his mouth, hit him on the d*ck and that made him faint. I then dragged him to the police station.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAjvPTIYxQ4
Re: Man Uses Karate Skill To Overpower Burglar Who Wanted To Kill Him In Abuja by teflonjake(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Uses Karate Skill To Overpower Burglar Who Wanted To Kill Him In Abuja by wahles(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Uses Karate Skill To Overpower Burglar Who Wanted To Kill Him In Abuja by delzbaba(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
hope you broke the balls.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Attempting To Kill Daughter For Money Rituals / Life Story How Pastor Allegedly Killed His Church Member And Collected Her Blood / Woman Allegedly Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Okuni, Cross River State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.