Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? (4997 Views)

See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / Boys Caught On Camera Squeezing A Girl’s Chest Rudely In Swimming Pool Toktok9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by dauntless15(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Some minutes ago i was walking with a colleague to the roadside so we could hail a cab, she has been giving me attitude for no reason, I have no amorous affiliation with her nor have i tried to woo her, we're just close friends,

I got a call and i stopped to pick it, she didn't wait, she kept going, i was gonna catch up when I'm done with the call, but before i could catch up with her, she's already walking with another guy,

It's obvious they knew each other from the way she's laughing and holding hands with the guy, and she's not even looking back to check on me,
I deliberately followed closely for few minutes, because i don't want to join thier convo or ruin whatever they're talking about, I'd want the same thing if i was in the Guy's shoes,

So i hailed a cab and away i go, i waved when i passed by. I thought it is over only for her to call me a while ago saying all sort of things and how rude i am.

Lalasticlala help push to fp pls

3 Likes

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by greatnaija01: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
k she USED u both but lemme open your EYES

1) Its you she wants but YOU WERE SLACK and didnt make a move.... so she got BORED.

2) The other guy was just a tool so she could show u what u were missing and make u wish you were "him" and step up to asking her out or getting romantic with her.

3) When u showed u gat no TIME for any fomo she got offended cos she realized you just left her CLASS and she is stuck with the WRONG guy who is now ALONE with her... NOW she has to kill the fake flame fling/flirt with the other guy cos SHE was Just using him as EXAMPLE for u.

HERE IS WHAT TO DO

1) NEVER APPOLOGIZE... simply tell her SHE WAS RUDE by walking ahead with another guy without the courtesy of introduction or even bringing u into the gist

2) ACT like you HATE her and she will BEG sooner or later.

3) NEVER walk with her again but pay her back BY walking with another girl and acting like she does not exist even if she greets or looks at u both.

4) STOP TREKKING and buy a CAR. and to your shock... her ratings of you will go from 10 to 100k.

NEVER ever make a woman feel she OWNS you else she will DISOWN you. Women/Men love to pursue what they can not have. Once they have gotten the person/thing then abuse begins... NEVER ALLOW THAT.

dauntless15:
Some minutes ago i was walking with a colleague to the roadside so we could hail a cab, she has been giving me attitude for no reason, I have no amorous affiliation with her nor have i tried to woo her, we're just close friends,

I got a call and i stopped to pick it, she didn't wait, she kept going, i was gonna catch up when I'm done with the call, but before i could catch up with her, she's already walking with another guy,

It's obvious they knew each other from the way she's laughing and holding hands with the guy, and she's not even looking back to check on me,
I deliberately followed closely for few minutes, because i don't want to join thier convo or ruin whatever they're talking about, I'd want the same thing if i was in the Guy's shoes,

So i hailed a cab and away i go, i waved when i passed by. I thought it is over only for her to call me a while ago saying all sort of things and how rude i am.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by CuriousMynd: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
I don't even know
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Homeboiy: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
I just de reason the kind words I go use toast one Yoruba girl for school tomorrow

so your matter no concern me

6 Likes

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by kestino(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
greatnaija01:

1) Its you she wants but YOU WERE SLACK and didnt make a move.... so she got BORED.

2) The other guy was just a tool so she could show u what u were missing and make u wish you were "him" and step up to asking her out or getting romantic with her.

3) When u showed u gat no TIME for any fomo she got offended cos she realized you just left her CLASS and she is stuck with the WRONG guy who is now ALONE with her... NOW she has to kill the fake flame fling/flirt with the other guy cos SHE was Just using him as EXAMPLE for u.

HERE IS WHAT TO DO

1) NEVER APPOLOGIZE... simply tell her SHE WAS RUDE by walking ahead with another guy without the courtesy of introduction or even bringing u into the gist

3) NEVER walk with her again but pay her back BY walking with another girl and acting like she does not exist even if she greets or looks at u both.

4) STOP TREKKING and buy a CAR. and to your shock... her ratings of you will go from 10 to 100k.

NEVER ever make a woman feel she OWNS you else she will DISOWN you. Women/Men love to pursue what they can not have. Once they have gotten the person/thing then abuse begins... NEVER ALLOW THAT.

this na beta format o

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by dauntless15(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
greatnaija01:

HERE IS WHAT TO DO

ok good advice but lemme correct some wrong impression

I have no interest in dating her, she's pretty but nah

I wasn't gonna apologize

We're colleagues at work, we would always talk to each other or walk to the roadside

Lastly i wasn't trekking, i was gonna hail a cab

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Fmartin(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
greatnaija01:

HERE IS WHAT TO DO

see analysis

professor emeritus... grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by mhisbliss(f): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
grinWho's getting on your nerves dee?
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Fmartin(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
dauntless15:

I wasn't gonna apologize

We're colleagues at work, we would always talk to each other or walk to the roadside

the point is that you should buy your car grin
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by dauntless15(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Fmartin:
the point is that you should buy your car grin
lol ok sir, I'm working towards that
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by dauntless15(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinWho's getting on your nerves dee?
bae its one earthworm girl sha cheesy
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
dauntless15:

I wasn't gonna apologize

Good Advice? Hahahahahahahaha. Mr. Man she Is Your Friend so Be Frank With Yourself. You Were Rude To Her. Why The Hell Would You Be Walking With Someone and Just Leave Like That Without informin her. You Acted Like You Were Jealous... You Should Apologise Abeg, get Down Your High Horse

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Fmartin(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
dauntless15:
lol ok sir, I'm working towards that
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
DeadRat:
Good Advice? Hahahahahahahaha. Mr. Man she Is Your Friend so Be Frank With Yourself. You Were Rude To Her. Why The Hell Would You Be Walking With Someone and Just Leave Like That Without informin her. You Acted Like You Were Jealous... You Should Apologise Abeg, get Down Your High Horse
Deadrat, u want me to wake u with a slap?
The lady started it, OP did the right by every reasonable standard. No room for complacency else that girl will use him to clean dirty shoes.
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by dauntless15(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
DeadRat:
lol i only stopped to pick a call and she quickly replaced me, was i supposed to follow them like a bodyguard or a jealous lover? Besides i can't ruin a bro's chance to woo a delectable lady

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
dauntless15:
lol i only stopped to pick a call and she quickly replaced me, was i supposed to follow them like a bodyguard or a jealous lover? Besides i can't ruin a bro's chance to woo a delectable lady
Sir if you Werent jealous You Wouldnt Be Bothered about Her Replacin You... You Dont repay A Childish Attitude With Another Childish Attitude... You Were Not Suppose To Leave Like That. Apologising would not Kill You

3 Likes

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Grayjoy:
Deadrat, u want me to wake u with a slap?
The lady started it , OP did the right by every reasonable standard. No room for complacency else that girl will use him to clean dirty shoes.

SAYING SORRY doesnt Mean You Are Weak Or Stupid. Sorry Can Not Give Her An Advantage Over Him... Quit All These Your Fake Bad Boy Attitude. Most Of You Are Lions Online But In reality You Are Puppies to Girls

@ the bolded, you spoke like a child

5 Likes

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Apus: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
greatnaija01:

HERE IS WHAT TO DO

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by mhisbliss(f): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
dauntless15:
bae its one earthworm girl sha cheesy
That's why you're tired of girls? Including me grin i wee flog you o, BTW why bringing issues here? You know what's up with most peeps here, like the obstinate one two comments above mine
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
DeadRat:

SAYING SORRY doesnt Mean You Are Weak Or Stupid. Sorry Can Not Give Her An Advantage Over Him... Quit All These Your Fake Bad Boy Attitude. Most Of You Are Lions Online But In reality You Are Puppies to Girls

@ the bolded, you spoke like a child
So you are suggesting he should have been following the lady or what?
Certain "sorry" shows weakness and stupidity and the day you realise it, u won't be saying "sorry" to every situation.
I mean every reasonable "child" knows the right time to apologise. Not presenting stupid apologies to prove you are gentleman.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
dauntless15:
You did what is best of the bests. Bro thumps up to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by dauntless15(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Grayjoy:
You did what is best of the bests. Bro thumps up to you.
thanks man
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by dauntless15(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
DeadRat:
Sir if you Werent jealous You Wouldnt Be Bothered about Her Replacin You... You Dont repay A Childish Attitude With Another Childish Attitude... You Were Not Suppose To Leave Like That. Apologising would not Kill You
jealous of what? I ain't attracted to her, she's just a colleague and they was no replacing, she's having a convo and it seems she's into it, I'm just being civil by giving them the space they obviously need, what's childish about it, and what exactly am i apologizing for

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by dauntless15(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
That's why you're tired of girls? Including me grin i wee flog you o, BTW why bringing issues here? You know what's up with most peeps here, like the obstinate one two comments above mine
grin don't mind the comments, i just overlook, hope you good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
dauntless15:
jealous of what? I ain't attracted to her, she's just a colleague and they was no replacing, she's having a convo and it seems she's into it, I'm just being civil by giving them the space they obviously need, what's childish about it, and what exactly am i apologizing for
you Didnt Have To Follow Them, yes! But What You Should Have Done Was Calling Out Her name And Telling Her You Were Going, she'd Probably run Back to meet You... Its Obvious She Really Likes You, so Why Dont you Put Yourself In Her Shoes and Swear You Wouldnt Want An Apology
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by dauntless15(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
DeadRat:
you Didnt Have To Follow Them, yes! But What You Should Have Done Was Calling Out Her name And Telling Her You Were Going, she'd Probably run Back to meet You... Its Obvious She Really Likes You, so Why Dont you Put Yourself In Her Shoes and Swear You Wouldnt Want An Apology
Interesting grin
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
v
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
I Know You Want To Be The Alpha like They Say, There's the Right Way And The Wrong Way... Here Is How you Should have Apologised Without Sounding weak

Girl: Why Did You Leave Me Like That?

You: how Do You Mean?

Girl: we Were Together And You Just Left Without Telling Me. That Was Rude and Unfair

You: you Were Walking Away With Someone

Girl: You Could Have Called My Attention To You Exit

You: Alright Then... I Stand Corrected

Girl: (airly) Meaning?

You: I Just Apologised, dont use That Tone On Me.

Girl: Ok, Sorry

Dauntless15

4 Likes

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by SamoaJoe: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2018
greatnaija01:

HERE IS WHAT TO DO

Dauntless15, I wanted to address you but he has said it all. The last thing I will tell you is that you should Learn to treat women like crap and they will seek you. But you must have some money oo. At least small to package. Women respect Alpha males that secure and protect their territories. If a woman senses any form of weakness from you, you are done. She will vamp and suck your blood away. I would have advised you further but since you said you ain't interested in her, I won't waste my time. Just know that there are over 4 billion women on earth. One shouldn't be a problem for you. Treat women like crap and you will see them look for you like a heat seeking missile. I was so happy the part you said that you ignored her and took a cab! Congrats bro. I hail... You the boss. Keep it up.

By the way if you are ever lonely, install TINDER or BADOO APP. You will order women and ladies and girls like toothpick from Ogbete Enugu. Just bend down select. Especially Badoo.

cc Amarabae What do you think?
Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Gofwane(m): 2:58am On Mar 23, 2018
greatnaija01:

HERE IS WHAT TO DO

mhmm... another words of wisdom from a nairalander

Re: I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? by Cadec007(m): 5:42am On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Women respect Alpha males that secure and protect their territories. If a woman senses any form of weakness from you, you are done. She will vamp and suck your blood away.
b4 an alpha chooses his mate, he loves her and vice versa. An alpha would never choose a random female as a mate. That being said it is still very unlikely ur luna would initiate ur overthrow no matter how soft you have become, y is that? Because you are soft only towards her and not entirely public. So @bolded the breakdown can only be initiated by a rival alpha or a rebellious beta but as a gamble not because they know u are now emotional.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO] / Is It Childish To Collect The Gift You Gave Your Ex After Cheating? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.