Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” (32739 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by SirBunky85(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'd like to believe she's a fake housemate, if she isn't, then big brother is CHEATING!
Pls how is big broda cheating?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by Muzikluva(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
DynasTee:
Dream?
Nice one Josephine

Pls tell us will Buhari lose in 2019?
You deserve a bottle of chilled wine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by pojophilius(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
naija is full of real life actors,,,,another dapchi
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I do not want to believe she happen to "dream" this after the recent evicted housemates, coincidence? nahh, winch? maybe grin

It's clear big brother is a big fat cheat....even if she some how had a dream...as a present housemate....she shouldn't normally interprete the dream as ex house mates coming back....

she should probably just see it as one of those dreams of past days... After all we all have dreams of what has happned before a week or even 2 months ago..

They are just scamming us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by ericmor: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'd like to believe she's a fake housemate, if she isn't, then big brother is CHEATING!

U just got to know that? If they don’t cheat the house won’t be that interesting. She should tell us the people she saw in that dream that came back to d house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by ericmor: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2018
SirBunky85:

Pls how is big broda cheating?

Are u always there when they count vote? N bringing back people that had already left d house to see their people why others are still there with no access to d outside world is not a cheat abi? Is just a prevelege abi?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by sprints1: 12:19am On Mar 23, 2018
we already know the show is scripted but tobi and ceecee made it obvious am done watching this nonsense called bbnaija enuf is enuf what rubbish...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:27am On Mar 23, 2018
This girl.na insider for bbn
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by fyneguy: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2018
sprints1:
we already know the show is scripted but tobi and ceecee made it obvious am done watching this nonsense called bbnaija enuf is enuf what rubbish...

LOL yinmu

You go still watch am today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by Timeks(m): 2:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Fake Housemate confirmed. The signs are everywhere yet you all can't see it.
Same way fake contestant Ese told her fellow housemate that she had a dream about ThinTallTony being married with two kids. (http://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/movies/big-brother-naija-watch-ese-subtly-tell-bisola-that-ttt-is-married-with-kids-id6286224.html)

BBN is making free money, and those who would spend their hard earned money in this our present economy to vote only to finally know that their favourite contestant they spent all their money voting for is actually fake contestant. BBN that would be savagery at its peak. Well it is not my Money.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I believe she and Tobi are fake.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by EdenChuk(f): 3:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Josephine the dreamer!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by Jimi23(m): 4:56am On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:
Is this not the virgin girl?

Please anybody that believed that she's a virgin should raise his/her hand for thunder to see you clear.

She is a virgin just as TTT was without a family. Hehehe. All na tactic.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by deolurexy1(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Clairvoyant girls ,heard they are very good at BJ cause they can't predict when you gonna cum
grin angry grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2018
na lie jooor....dem know wetin dem dey do..all na for making more money come in!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by enonche85(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Why won't she know when the host of the show is her brother in-law!! tongue
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
There's nothing like cheating here...
Haven't you ever had a dream that came to pass immediately or sometime in the future?

Oh well, I see things before they happen alot!
I'm not even surprised.

You people should stop crucifying CeeC with your mouths...

Tamarapetty:
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by niceay4u101(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2018
is a really fake house mates, is the Big Brother that is given her the information in the Diary Room
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Veetee:
she could possess such gifts, especially if truly she's a virgin. u begin to lose virtues when u engage in pre marital sex. there's nothing good in having pre marital sex except for the temporary pleasure..
lol not true. I have a psychic friend who's not married and engages in premarital sex...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C “I Had A Dream That Two Evicted Housemates Came Back” by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Born2Breed:
It's obvious majority of those commenting here are spiritually powerless.

That girl is truly a virgin,she is spiritually aligned with her creator.

I have a friend who is psychic and he's not a virgin. Spirituality and virginity are not intertwined that one cannot be experience the former without the latter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors Congratulating Miracle, Winner Of Big Brother Should Check Their Calling / #BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible (Fake) Eviction This Sunday / BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.