Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,778,603 members, 6,621,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 December 2021 at 02:10 AM

First Time Ever - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Time Ever (317 Views)

How To Print NPower Application Slip If You Failed To Print It The First Time / GNLD Happened To Me Today For The First Time / Guys I Need Ur Help....it My First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Time Ever by ganie(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
It is the first time i will ever receive an interview invite through phone call instead of the usual SMS and email invites.
The name of the organization is Motion Yield Ltd,a financial institution located in Shomolu,Lagos. Anybody with information about them should please share with me as the interview is next Monday. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Download Motivational Video; 2018 Is Your Chance / Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Exp. Job Recruitment {2 Positions} / Accounts Officers/auditor Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.