Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander (29158 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by OnowuOra(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Let the countdown begin
Save the date 6th April 2018 @ St. George's Catholic Church Oraifite Ekwusigo LGA of Anambra ..... RVSP after Mass

Come celebrate love with us

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by OnowuOra(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2018
More pix

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by OnowuOra(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Cinacci124: 12:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Wowww...happy married life.

3 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2018
grin

Awesoooome! cheesy

But anyway, i can't wait to see my NL friends to show off their pre-wedding pics soon too..

Martin0
RadicallyBlunt
Luminouz
Ebuka2016

Abeeegi, when y'all gonna do this? grin Invite me RSVP biko. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by RSVP: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Awesoooome! cheesy

But anyway, i can't wait to see my NL friends to show off their pre-wedding pics soon too..

Martin0
RadicallyBlunt
Luminouz
Ebuka2016

Na jeje I dey my house dey sleep.
Watin consign me embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by FIDELITY24(m): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2018
Wow, beautiful people! wish you guys the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by pussyeater(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2018
RSVP:

Walahi if I give you one hot SLAP ehhn, you go wake up to comment grin grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:54am On Mar 23, 2018
RSVP:

grin

Ha ha ha ha ha! Awww..sorry.. I didn't mean it's u na...Why the hell u chose that monikaz cheesy

Now u will have tons of unnecessary mentions tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Harrynight(m): 12:54am On Mar 23, 2018
Beautiful couple!

She's so cute and I luv her height

Wish u guys the very best in marriage life!

Meanwhile is the address in Lagos? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:57am On Mar 23, 2018
Harrynight:
Beautiful couple!

She's so cute and I luv her height

Wish u guys the very best in marriage life!

Meanwhile is the address in Lagos? wink

Will u attend the mass? They only invite ppol to attend the mass but not in their reception where all the tasty jollof rice is being served tongue

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Harrynight(m): 12:59am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Will u attend the mass? They only invite ppol to attend the mass but not in their reception where all the tasty jollof rice is being served tongue

And After the mass what happens??
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Harrynight:

And After the mass what happens??

grin

U have to go somewhere else sha. It seems they dont invite NLders to attend the reception grin
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by RSVP: 1:07am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Ha ha ha ha ha! Awww..sorry.. I didn't mean it's u na...Why the hell u chose that monikaz cheesy

Now u will have tons of unnecessary mentions tongue

No respeckt for my mention on weekends but I love it tho. grin
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by RSVP: 1:08am On Mar 23, 2018
pussyeater:

Walahi if I give you one hot SLAP ehhn, you go wake up to comment grin grin grin

See ur mouth like puzzy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Harrynight(m): 1:10am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U have to go somewhere else sha. It seems they dont invite NLders to attend the reception grin

I don't spend money to attend a wedding am not gonna get the value back either in food or drink. I'll rather go watch ball
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Harrynight(m): 1:13am On Mar 23, 2018
RSVP:

See ur mouth like puzzy cheesy

His name is pussyeater?
Are u surprise why his mouth luk like pussy? angry
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by pussyeater(m): 1:26am On Mar 23, 2018
Harrynight:

His name is pussyeater?
Are u surprise why his mouth luk like pussy? angry
Haha grin grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Martin0(m): 1:33am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Awesoooome! cheesy

Martin0
RadicallyBlunt
Luminouz
Ebuka2016

hmmmmgringringrin
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 23, 2018
They look alike! Hml!
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Gofwane(m): 2:51am On Mar 23, 2018
Oboyyeh, see fresh babe!
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by kalu61(m): 3:11am On Mar 23, 2018
congrats, am next
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Awesoooome! cheesy

Martin0
RadicallyBlunt
Luminouz
Ebuka2016

Yes o. I go soon wed. I dey find fat cameltoe. weh dey puffy enough to swallow my long something grin
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by luminouz(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Awesoooome! cheesy

Martin0
RadicallyBlunt
Luminouz
Ebuka2016

Lmaooooo!!!!
U go wait taya!!!!! tongue grin
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!!
U go wait taya!!!!! tongue grin

grin

I can wait ooo...Im patient sha wink
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by biacan(f): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2018
The man don oldoooo he looks like a bouncer shocked it's like the lady is pregnant already lipsrsealed

Congrats cool
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by biacan(f): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Yes o. I go soon wed. I dey find fat cameltoe. weh dey puffy enough to swallow my long something grin
Say no more cheesy
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by cyndy1000(f): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2018
God bless your beautiful beginning
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by luminouz(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I can wait ooo...Im patient sha wink
Lol.....
Ok...
grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Say no more cheesy
Babe cheesy xup. How have u been?
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Fadiga24(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2018
She will cheat on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Contact Your EX / My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.