Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! (58195 Views)

Did He Rob Lipstick? How Can A Man Be Allowed To Be This Sexy {photo}} / Russian Man Offers Model ₦116M To Spend The Night With Her, See Her Sexy Photo / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by MrGoogle88: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2018
whitebeard:
Reed between the line to get the actual message of her father.. I trust my dad..!! Oh my..he won't even comment, the whole family will know..the way they would talk to u ehn..! U would prefer to be flogged than to be talked too. grin angry
People who don't pay your bills but tell you how to act are useless....
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Neimar: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:
some NL guys are really sex starved.

see them fantasizing on what's never gonna be theirs or even get to see. undecided

my fantasy is anal fek wit you undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by enonche85(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Elukapendragon:
Dat breast go fine to press oh. undecided

grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Follygunners: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. "e" and "r" are too close on the qwerty keypad. cry cry cry

We'll, she really wasn't attacking anyone personally. But you were trying to take it personally.

@ bolded.

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Follygunners:

@ bolded.

grin

Lol. Now, I know what you're doing. You're mischievous.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by dbynonetwork: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

see them fantasizing on what's never gonna be theirs or even get to see. undecided

Libra majora abi Wetin b ur name? -.mind your self..
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
whitebeard:
Reed between the line to get the actual message of her father.. I trust my dad..!! Oh my..he won't even comment, the whole family will know..the way they would talk to u ehn..! U would prefer to be flogged than to be talked too. grin angry
Oboi

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Elukapendragon(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
enonche85:

grin
Na we dey here na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Buhari4Hunger: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,not really.
I hate it when these guys act so armature.
So everything is about being sex starved to you. Too bad. Is that even the ultimate? There are better things to think of, NOT SEX
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by MistadeRegal(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2018
That's an indirect attack.
He just didn't want to disgrace her so he used the method of the wise elders.
Wisdom and understanding.
That's a cool dad though.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Teaser0904(f): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2018
I stylishly change my whatsapp number cos of my dad,told him i am no more using whatsapp. cheesy God forgive me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sells tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Damfostopper(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

and what's this ant feeling like?

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by piagetskinner(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
what's fine in this one...the father was only trying to tell her to apply wisdom in her dressing....

if she has sense she'll figure it out
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by shoelotng(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,not really.
Till you can spell correctly, just keep quiet before ARMAdioha call your Mtn number
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Bamz(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
henryhemon:

Little question,when she bared her boobs online,did she do that for peeps not to look at it? If she had something else to offer aside nudity she would have done it. What I'm trying to say is when you bring your shit to the public,its everyone's business,I'm sorry to say most of you girls are crap n has absolutely nothing to offer than sex,stop acting like you re something special,every woman as private part if that's what you mean by something that's never going to be theirs,its not special anymore. You know whats special........what you have inside that no one else has.

What kind of drink would you like my friend?

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by henryhemon(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bamz:

What kind of drink would you like my friend?

Red wine will be fine . cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Follygunners: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,not really.

@ the bolded.

Says a lot abt you. grin Ode! sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wise man he is. Was being diplomatic with his statement,but he has sent his message across,if only the girl in question can understand the implications of his comment.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
NairaMaster1:

So you think the father approved of her post? When you read his comment, you will notice that he is saying his daughter LACKS WISDOM. Go back and check.

I am 29 and I disagree with your view on social media and technology.

Just that most young ladies now prefer prostitution to hard work even in their academics.
. Don't blame her. Understanding differs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by paroh137(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2018
Dominique
FOD
puskin
naijacutee
seun

You guys should unban me from Business nau biko. What kind of nonsense is this anti spam bot?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by multiple1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Went to Uyo end of last year....Akwa Ibom gals are tha shiit!

My eyes were popping all the time with their beauty and provocative dressing shocked shocked shocked
Akwa Ibom gals with big and sexy ass. They like the shit too much but they like it raw.

I shock
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
femi4:
What's "happy ondatni"

I'm also wondering the same undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! by yehmy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
paroh137:
Dominique
FOD
puskin
naijacutee
seun

You guys should unban me from Business nau biko. What kind of nonsense is this anti spam bot?
No be only you o, i can't reply or post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.