Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (60727 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

failed ritualist cool
keep roaming around romance section when your sick parents are dying in the village.
if ubunja is truly from zimbabwe, then it all makes sense. That is tge place where men are raped everyday and women cut off men's dicks. No wonder he comes here to form village xhampion with his miseducations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highqueen(f): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if ubunja is truly from zimbabwe, then it all makes sense. That is tge place where men are raped everyday and women cut off men's dicks. No wonder he comes here to form village xhampion with his miseducations
don't mind the boy constituting nuisance on this section.

4 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
postmann:

Is the ubunja guy really from Zimbabwe and has been disrespectful to Nigerians on this forum?

I would like some excerpt from his posts as evidence.
Of course he is and he's been disrespectful too... it's all on the first /second page. Lol... Just go through his profile at your leisure time.

I can see Lezz discouraging you already, what happened to Lezz sad lol. Anyways you guys can ignore if you want .He has a point, people on here should do the patriotism work themselves. It's just that it is easier when you have the support of some sensible people and not the hypocritical deluded foreign worshippers here. So crazy!

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
funmisticqueen:
shocked shocked
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by postmann: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Shroud:

Isn't it the long term goal of its founder that Nairaland transcends borders?

People in this section should naturally don the garb of patriotism for themselves.

I'll be on the sidelines.

A thousand politically insensitive Romancelanders wouldn't stop me from taking the wind off the sail of a Zimbabwean cuckoo who found himself on a Nigerian forum without basic courtesy.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Shroud: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
postmann:

A thousand politically insensitive Romancelanders wouldn't stop me from taking the wind off the sail of a Zimbabwean cuckoo who found himself on a Nigerian forum without basic courtesy.
he won't oblige you from my observation.

Plot another alibi. The trail on this one has gone cold grin

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Motherfvckers all of you angry

Last time I checked this is an African Forum where all nationalities are welcome, a forum that transcends international borders. And this is why Nairaland is amongst the top internet forums worldwide by membership.

You all suffer from Xenomisia.

Fvck all of you. Quote me and die angry

Seun I believe you are reading this. Ban any silly moniker that breeds Xenophobia and Xenomisia. Inform your mods to do the same.

Nairaland Rule 2 and Rule 7 have been violated

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

cc:

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
farano
roctation
r231
Freiburger
justwise
DisGuy
dominique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by postmann: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Shroud:
he won't oblige you from my observation.

Plot another alibi. The trail on this one has gone cold grin

Sure. He did get my mention. Let me go see whst his insult is all about, then I'd decide if a quote is necessary.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by dmola(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Tbh, i enjoyed reading all of d comments
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Shroud: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Of course he is and he's been disrespectful too... it's all on the first /second page. Lol... Just go through his profile at your leisure time.

I can see Lezz discouraging you already, what happened to Lezz sad lol. Anyways you guys can ignore if you want .He has a point, people on here should do the patriotism work themselves. It's just that it is easier when you have the support of some sensible people and not the hypocritical deluded foreign worshippers here. So crazy!

I'm still that inexorable demon who finds the blood of humans thirstier than my favourite liquor. But I scalp scums at my own bidding and time.

Permit me to steal your attention from this scramble; I did a cursory check on your posts. You're brilliant with raw passion. So permit me to ask of your original subriquet here.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
shaybebaby:

I won't disagree with you hun, the only time we can tell if that promise has been kept is at the end of that lifetime.

It's commendable that you feel this way, not everyone achieves it but I'm saying it's okay. Wherever you find yourself, ultimately YOLO. It's up to individuals to define what that means on personal level.

I can tell in this lifetime you just know especially if your close to God there are some things He will show you that even your love will doubt
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Shroud: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
postmann:

Sure. He did got my mention. Let me go see whst his insult is all about, then I'd decide if a quote is necessary.
nah. Be a soldier. Lay an ambush. Build your anger not on a bidding but from a deep cut wound.

Ruthdaniels needs a warm bathe and a goodnight's tuck in. And the promise of a warmer tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Shroud:

I'm still that inexorable demon who finds the blood of humans thirstier than my favourite liquor. But I scalp scums at my own bidding and time.

Permit me to steal your attention from this scramble; I did a cursory check on your posts. You're brilliant with raw passion. So permit me to ask of your original subriquet here.

Lol..I like that. I know the real alpha males when I see them. You pick your fight and do not run to save every damsels in distress... You and Postman didn't disappoint. I respect that smiley Take your time smiley My mission is to bring him to your notice and it is accomplished smiley

I am Diddy, but you can call me DuchessDee wink Thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
I wonder why Ubuntu hasn't called any of these guys names. Lol

Now he understands silence is golden cheesy grin

Lemme come and be going.... I had fun smiley
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
postmann:

A cursory delve into his nairaland logbook will satisfy your curiosity.

Done and perfectly satisfied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
So some from another country can speak the truth again??

I haven't seen him calling names here....Are some of u this dumb or stupid??....I have a life outside nairaland indeed....If u ain't guilty about what he's saying, why can't u keep shut angry angry

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by postmann: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
and whose fault is it that nigrian women are losers who make all nigeria look like a loser country?

ubunja:
NL has the most dumbest subset of women i have ever met on the internet. nigeria has to be one cursed hellhole to live in. thank God im not in that godforsaken country. phew!!!

It took a while but I finally got me some solid evidence why a dumb fvck as yourself with an hyper-active crave for Nigerian women should be put to the sword.

Your country's gross domestic product cannot pay the bride price of a Nigerian damsel neither would she find a dirt poor Skelf like you worthy of her time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by bizzy500: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
They all think they can abuse ...picking on the poor guy...useless fellows ..that the only thing they are good at

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
postmann:

It took a while but I finally got me some solid evidence why a dumb fvck as yourself with an hyper-active crave for Nigerian women should be put to the sword.

Your country's gross domestic product cannot pay the bride price of a Nigerian damsel neither would she find a dirt poor Skelf like you worthy of her time.
agreed. no worries then. moving along...

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy

Highqueen where are you?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
postmann:

I'v gone through your Nland posts.

I'm sure you wouldn't like to strike the kick you are about to start without delving a proper check-up of what prompted his comments. do well to check what projected his actions.

I doubt if you'll be happy to see yourself at the end being misled by the same ladies who started what they couldn't finish but to call you for help.

Go for the truth buddy, despite the country.

Just for the truth.

5 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gents remember a new Miseducation is out tomorrow. title is on my Personal Text below... tune it for truth and why every woman is bitter. come see the truth for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
So ubunja is now a poor boy that is being bullied? It's okay

To that fool typing shiit if you have the balls, mention me directly. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
thank you all for making ubunja trend on this thread and the 4 gents who followed i followed you right back..its all good.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
So ubunja is now a poor boy that is being bullied? It's okay

To that fool typing shiit if you have the balls, mention me directly. Nonsense!

You must be very silly. I have mentioned you.

I expect the usual trash from you like always smiley. I see someone got up on the wrong side of the cage this morning cheesy

See ya and take care.. and by see ya I mean go fvck yourself and by take care I mean go fvck yourself.

Always yapping about like some jobless frustrated ugly hag like you are. In what chapter do you shut the f*ck up? angry

Your nasty mentions (like always) will not be responded to cause I am bigger than you bitchangry Frustrated lowlife.

Go cast your frustrations on the guy that deflowered you. Miserable non-virgin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin cheesy
Bros lefulefu popcorn

Neezar you dey see the nonsense our boys dey play so angry

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

You must be very silly. I have mentioned you.

I expect the usual trash from you like always smiley. I see someone got up on the wrong side of the cage this morning cheesy

See ya and take care.. and by see ya I mean go Bleep yourself and by take care I mean go Bleep yourself.

Your nasty mentions (like always) will not be responded to cause I am bigger than you bitch angry
Who is this idiot?
Them dey talk animals wey fit injure person, snail fest show. Na him two long eyes we dey talk?

Didn't even notice you were on this thread to begin with, Fly out of here jare! The post you quoted wasn't meant for you dumbass!.

And you even had to edit your post several times to hit hard Lol. You are a learner!

3 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Who is this idiot?
Them dey talk animals wey fit injure person, snail fest show. Na him two long eyes we dey talk?

Didn't even notice you were on this thread to begin with, Fly out of here jare! The post you quoted wasn't meant for you dumbass!

grin grin Ugly dumbass. I see you yapping about all day on nairaland, just goes to show you as an unemployed bitter frustrated lonely individual grin cheesy

Coming online trying to prove all fly and knowledgeable, but going back to her pillows at night all lonely and crying cheesy We know your types.

Continue deceiving yourself until you get to 50 (P/S - I hear you just clocked 40) cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Shroud: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol..I like that. I know the real alpha males when I see them. You pick your fight and do not run to save every damsels in distress... You and Postman didn't disappoint. I respect that smiley Take your time smiley My mission is to bring him to your notice and it is accomplished smiley

I am Diddy, but you can call me DuchessDee wink Thanks for the compliment smiley

Diddydiva? That fine-boned, well sculpted, intelligent girl with curves as accentuated as an aeroplane's wings?

You disappeared when I had perfected plans for you. Hope you're good. I like your new drapery. Suits you better.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by bizzy500: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

grin grin Ugly dumbass. I see you yapping about all day on nairaland, just goes to show you as an unemployed bitter frustrated lonely individual grin cheesy

Coming online trying to prove all fly and knowledgeable, but going back to her pillows at night all lonely and crying cheesy We know your types.

Continue deceiving yourself until you get to 50 (P/S - I hear you just clocked 40) cheesy
50 what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (64) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.